Scroll: Weapon Enchant D

xOI

5 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

I find it funny that someone thought to do it. Personally I wouldn't however to each his own.

Then why are you commenting on this ? 

Is fine! You will soon stick with 1-2k hardcore players , adena sellers, bots and .. of course , a lovely F2P P2W cash shop.

3 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Then why are you commenting on this ? 

Is fine! You will soon stick with 1-2k hardcore players , adena sellers, bots and .. of course , a lovely F2P P2W cash shop.

Because I feel like commenting on this. Why do you continue to cry over something you can't change?

3 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

Because I feel like commenting on this. Why do you continue to cry over something you can't change?

How do you know I can't change ? The reason why I keep "crying" is because I want this server to succeed. If I wouldn't care about L2 Classic, I would of /quit in the first week.

Just now, KABAL said:

How do you know I can't change ? The reason why I keep "crying" is because I want this server to succeed. If I wouldn't care about L2 Classic, I would of /quit in the first week.

Do you believe that NCsoft isn't paying attention? They are reading these posts, they know that they have a bot problem. They know they have certain issues with the adena rates, they will get it fixed but that doesn't mean they have to answer us every single second of every single day.

1 minute ago, Arinulis said:

Do you believe that NCsoft isn't paying attention? They are reading these posts, they know that they have a bot problem. They know they have certain issues with the adena rates, they will get it fixed but that doesn't mean they have to answer us every single second of every single day.

Man, seriously! You are way out of this discussion.

Quote me 1 post where I asked them to answer to my posts. 

And yes, making posts about the issues is O.K, even if is necessary to do so on a daily basic, because companies this days, tend to /forgetaboutit if people stop sending feedback.

And let me tell you, that this is something a company NEVER wants = For people to stop sending feedback , be it good or bad feedback, because the moment people stop doing this, means the product will fail.

But then again, go and blindly grind your millions

1 minute ago, KABAL said:

Man, seriously! You are way out of this discussion.

Quote me 1 post where I asked them to answer to my posts. 

And yes, making posts about the issues is O.K, even if is necessary to do so on a daily basic, because companies this days, tend to /forgetaboutit if people stop sending feedback.

And let me tell you, that this is something a company NEVER wants = For people to stop sending feedback , be it good or bad feedback, because the moment people stop doing this, means the product will fail.

But then again, go and blindly grind your millions

You are going to be so mad when I get home and show you that I do, indeed have millions. It might only be a little over 2 million but it's millions none the less.

Just now, Arinulis said:

You are going to be so mad when I get home and show you that I do, indeed have millions. It might only be a little over 2 million but it's millions none the less.

No I won't be made. Because there are few things to take into consideration if you really have millions :

1) VERY lucky with RNG = Aka full drops = Aka you are in the very , very minority here!

2) Paying for your shots/buffs with real $.

3) Helps from ... friends.

1 minute ago, KABAL said:

No I won't be made. Because there are few things to take into consideration if you really have millions :

1) VERY lucky with RNG = Aka full drops = Aka you are in the very , very minority here!

2) Paying for your shots/buffs with real $.

3) Helps from ... friends.

1. I have already said I was very lucky with the full drops. That's a given.

2. Nope, I used the clan coins for the free shots, plus the beginning quests for newbie shots.

3. I mainly solo, but, do have a friend I play with on occasion..

2 hours ago, KABAL said:

Are you .. guy serious? How did you came up with the idea that all spoilers have AOE party's? 

In fact, the number of spoilers who has AOE party's are super low. So next time when you comment, please have common sense.

Just get out already kabal. Honestly. Classic isn't for you, it was clear from the beginning. I spoiled 250 iron ores with my alt spoiler in like 2 hours the other day, what on earth are you talking about? 

9 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Just get out already kabal. Honestly. Classic isn't for you, it was clear from the beginning. I spoiled 250 iron ores with my alt spoiler in like 2 hours the other day, what on earth are you talking about? 

I call this bullshtt. 250 iron ore in 2 hours with your alt ( lvl 20? ) Solo I assume? No buffs? How many SS did you consume ?

Edit : 

I was staying in FT for 3 days with a regular farm time of around 3/4 h per day in one room.

I killed LOTS of this https://l2wiki.com/classic/Lafi_Lizardman_Scout , where normally it says the spoil is 70% and the amount is 1-3. I think I got 1 iron ore in 1/15 kills or so. They are even x2 HP but that didn't changed anything. 

Now tell me again, where are you spoiling 250 iron ore / 2 hours with your alt ?!

2 hours ago, wildernessbox said:

Are you dense or something. Who said you even have to be in the party?? He literally runs up to groups training mobs, waits for them to engage with their tank/nukers and spoils their mobs without doing any killing of his own... If they try to kill him they can go red, and he just comes back, eventually they don't even bother and just let him do his thing. Sometimes he will even help out stunning mobs that run onto their nukers.

All you have to do is go to any 2x zone where people aoe farm and make bank... Greedy little dwarf that he is.

What an bleep.

LOVE IT!

Archived