Ingame reality vs forum reality

The people writing threads, polls, etc in the forum do they even play the classic server? i just read the forum after a long gaming session. Either you are trolls or you dont even know how to play and are still stuck in the initial villages.

go to giran, dion and you see mages full grade C sets with sage staffs. Today my friends got rekt  by some no-lifers party who played innocent equiped with no-grade sets, and when everyone flagged they equipped full grade sets, they got owned 4vs1 against a warrior with a pole grade C.

A lot of those players dont show up in the cities or link their gears on the global chat for one simple reason: they dont want you to quit when you learn there is already ppl full grade C and even grade B so they can brag in the future sieges and own everyone

I laught so much with the "experienced lineage 2" players writing in the forum lol

A crazy idea I always had is to have level caps for every day. Something like;

Day 1: Level 5

Day 2: Level 10

Day: 10: Level 25

Day 30: Level 40

Day 90: Level 56

So everyone doesn't feel the need to rush levels and actually do more quests, socialize in parties, do pvps, try some low level crafts etc .In other words, playing the game slowly and experience everything each level has to offer. Even pvps are fun in low levels, but no one bothers right now, because they are too focused leveling fast...

1 hour ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

The people writing threads, polls, etc in the forum do they even play the classic server? i just read the forum after a long gaming session. Either you are trolls or you dont even know how to play and are still stuck in the initial villages.

go to giran, dion and you see mages full grade C sets with sage staffs. Today my friends got rekt  by some no-lifers party who played innocent equiped with no-grade sets, and when everyone flagged they equipped full grade sets, they got owned 4vs1 against a warrior with a pole grade C.

A lot of those players dont show up in the cities or link their gears on the global chat for one simple reason: they dont want you to quit when you learn there is already ppl full grade C and even grade B so they can brag in the future sieges and own everyone

I laught so much with the "experienced lineage 2" players writing in the forum lol

that because the majority of you forgot the importance of party/clan and just box away 1, 2 or 3 more characters, thinking this is the way to be on top. sorry but full live party with dedicated players will always be ahead of the others. alsmo more efficient adena wise.

Since you can buy SoulShots with IRL money it should not be relevant seeing well equipped C or B grade players. It's not hard to raise money if you are a Pay 2 Win user. By playing with your wallet you get to level up fast and farm very efficient since you don't waste your adena on consumables. So game is extremely P2W since it lets you progress faster than others, and Lineage is all about progression.

Archived