Paid Server Transfer Service ?

Saffi

21 minutes ago, Qwenil said:

Was said on discord that there are no plans for classic transfers to be available any time soon if ever.

Many of us became a character in a server because it was the best option at that moment (TI or Giran) and now there are better options (Aden or Gludio) for our time zones. If they had said it from the beginning that those servers were going to do, we would have expected it and there would be no problem, but it was not like that.... :/

Include with all the payment I can not "simply" leave a character and start it in another server, because I would lose all the items I bought to raise it level ...

@Juji @Hime

They will transfer your chronicle pack to a new server (but they also will delete the old character that had it, can't get double benefit).  Otherwise up to you, there won't be server transfers for a long time if ever.

5 hours ago, xmot said:

They will transfer your chronicle pack to a new server (but they also will delete the old character that had it, can't get double benefit).  Otherwise up to you, there won't be server transfers for a long time if ever.

But I do not think I'll get back the NCSoft Coins spent on buying consumables on the old server, or am I wrong? To what I'm going, start another server for more that still have the VIP 4 and the chronile pack there are a lot of things that were spent and will not return.

8 hours ago, xmot said:

How should I do if I want to change server and pass the chronicle pack ?. I spend it from 0 days or with the time it has left? Thx!!

Archived