This is the main reason of why they should increase players capacity

Himmelin

5 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

i played a l2 server with 50k players and i had farming spots.

I have to give you points for trolling. This is a truly admirable ruse to get people really, really angry.

However, me, an intellectual, am able to see that you are not retarded, but just merely acting such.

*tips fedora*

12 hours ago, Himmelin said:

i still logged in, i wont log out, cuz if i do that, ncsoft will put me in queue for 10 hours to relog

i think ill let the computer awake forever.

now ill go to sleep with computer on and all my chars AFK, i wont lose my slot in game, i wont go to queue

total played today 2 hours, time logged in close to 20 hours i guess, and now some hours more

see you tomorrow

5eur / 5 months and ur problem is solved .  if u are a "boss" as u say . i dont see the point behind ur drama .

also action house is trash .  market = skills . 

the real farm in this game is the market. 

some people is whispering about they cant log in their mules, then they'll pay VIP, i told them, u will have QUEUE with VIP too, then they told me, i think ill uninstall lineage 2

gg ncsoft, making space for botters, and making left legits

8 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

DAMN, 2 FRIENDS UNINSTALLED LINEAGE 2, NOW WITH WHO AM I GOING TO DO PARTY?

THANKS NC SOFT.

You should really get at least a warning for spam. If you want to add something, edit your post instead of replying to yourself over and over.

23 minutes ago, Milune said:

why should they bother when they know that population will decline bellow the 500 (boxes included) margin within a month or two

Gonna happen fast.  I'm already quitting as of today as is my entire clan.  Were all adults with kids and wives now.  Were not 15 to 20 anymore and just are not interested in a grind that is literally twice as difficult due to adena drop and spoil rates.  Theres alot of people out there like us so id imagine queues will be gone before halloween

im still logged in 40 hours + logged in

amkzul, i know you have child, many of us are adults, and NCSOFT dont care about our life, they just care about the money, thats the NEW WORLD ORDER, 0 empathy

i know you dont have time to wait 5 hours in a queue or 14, and they want " money " and even with money they will have QUEUE cuz vip has, and also, that money, should be for your children, same electricty money

but, tell that to ncsoft

they just dont care, they just want $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

SAD!

Archived