Bot Age 2

xVirdin

There comes a point where players get frustrated at the lack of action taken against obvious situations where people are blatantly using bots or scripts to make their characters automated. If anyone at NCWest has a few minutes, I suggest checking out Elven Forest spider quest area, and also in Elven Village to see the continual train of Dark Elves pathing along the exact same path from GK to quest NPC to GK to spiders. You might get a response from some person near the computer running the bots, but if you spend the time to actually watch, you could not come away without thinking they were bots.

15 hours ago, Aurinya said:

Greetings!

If you would like to help us fight spammers, please report any spammers or spamming websites to our Customer Support.

Thank you!

Your customer support is a joke. 6 synced accounts farming for a week already, no actions taken. "Investigation still going on" haha. Bot debuff only once per day for 1 hour? Is it also a joke like an "investigation" thing? I personally asked support if I can use mirroring, gave an example how it's done and a question was "Can I use this?". You know what answer I got? They sent me the set of rules and told me to decide by myself. TO DECIDE BY MYSELF when it was enough to say "Yes" or "No". Customer support is more like a comedy club with sarcastic answers.
Or maybe it's just a bot like 1/4 of this server sending automated answers.

37 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

Your customer support is a joke. 6 synced accounts farming for a week already, no actions taken. "Investigation still going on" haha. Bot debuff only once per day for 1 hour? Is it also a joke like an "investigation" thing? I personally asked support if I can use mirroring, gave an example how it's done and a question was "Can I use this?". You know what answer I got? They sent me the set of rules and told me to decide by myself. TO DECIDE BY MYSELF when it was enough to say "Yes" or "No". Customer support is more like a comedy club with sarcastic answers.
Or maybe it's just a bot like 1/4 of this server sending automated answers.

You are almost never going to get a decisive answer on that subject in any game. You'll get a similar vague responses from CCP which is the company that runs EVE. THey banned the usage of repeaters in EVE and other things but the other things has never been clearly defined so people were getting ban hammerd for using videofx and stuff.

Archived