Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
xVirdin

Bot Age 2

Recommended Posts

xVirdin    13

@Aurinya Sorry my friend... but only in Execution Ground Talking Island server atm have more than 30 bots running... If i start  report for everyone i lose all my day, i report alot of bots and don't see at least one banned. This servers running to a bot land.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xandori    10

There comes a point where players get frustrated at the lack of action taken against obvious situations where people are blatantly using bots or scripts to make their characters automated. If anyone at NCWest has a few minutes, I suggest checking out Elven Forest spider quest area, and also in Elven Village to see the continual train of Dark Elves pathing along the exact same path from GK to quest NPC to GK to spiders. You might get a response from some person near the computer running the bots, but if you spend the time to actually watch, you could not come away without thinking they were bots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psychoxc    8
5 hours ago, Aurinya said:

Greetings!

If you would like to help us fight spammers, please report any spammers or spamming websites to our Customer Support.

Thank you!

do u even play the game? bc if u do in 10 minutes u will find and ban thousand of bots in all the main cities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheHoryon    2
8 hours ago, psychoxc said:

do u even play the game? bc if u do in 10 minutes u will find and ban thousand of bots in all the main cities.

Robotic replays. 

Like u say... just port to main cities and boom... 3 spammers from RMT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kupuldog    35
15 hours ago, Aurinya said:

Greetings!

If you would like to help us fight spammers, please report any spammers or spamming websites to our Customer Support.

Thank you!

Your customer support is a joke. 6 synced accounts farming for a week already, no actions taken. "Investigation still going on" haha. Bot debuff only once per day for 1 hour? Is it also a joke like an "investigation" thing? I personally asked support if I can use mirroring, gave an example how it's done and a question was "Can I use this?". You know what answer I got? They sent me the set of rules and told me to decide by myself. TO DECIDE BY MYSELF when it was enough to say "Yes" or "No". Customer support is more like a comedy club with sarcastic answers.
Or maybe it's just a bot like 1/4 of this server sending automated answers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
existenz    57
15 hours ago, Aurinya said:

Greetings!

If you would like to help us fight spammers, please report any spammers or spamming websites to our Customer Support.

Thank you!

this is not an answer.

log in and ban them all

we cant do your job nor spend entire day sending tickets. we want to play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sheltia    1

Sooo alot bots,they everywere.NCSoft should rename game to -L2 Classic Botland  and add near "without customer support" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
InTheGame    20

they will do something when the real people start leave the game. Just wait and see - how a nice thing will be destroyed by the inactivity of the owners!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

Your customer support is a joke. 6 synced accounts farming for a week already, no actions taken. "Investigation still going on" haha. Bot debuff only once per day for 1 hour? Is it also a joke like an "investigation" thing? I personally asked support if I can use mirroring, gave an example how it's done and a question was "Can I use this?". You know what answer I got? They sent me the set of rules and told me to decide by myself. TO DECIDE BY MYSELF when it was enough to say "Yes" or "No". Customer support is more like a comedy club with sarcastic answers.
Or maybe it's just a bot like 1/4 of this server sending automated answers.

You are almost never going to get a decisive answer on that subject in any game. You'll get a similar vague responses from CCP which is the company that runs EVE. THey banned the usage of repeaters in EVE and other things but the other things has never been clearly defined so people were getting ban hammerd for using videofx and stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×