Spellbooks

Sail_

And in your opinion, how many weeks or perhaps months seems fair to spend farming books for your level 40 skills? 

In regard of not maxing out the first month perhaps they should remove all the boosted xp instead of screwing up a perfectly good game? 

Are you suggesting going for example to Ivory Tower for about 2/4hours, get a couple of books per session and get 150k or more for that time? That's not going to happen. 

You have to grind for a drop or two if lucky and sell that useless book you don't need to buy the books you need. 

I'm unsure if you cant or if you wont understand the issue, perhaps a bit of both. 

I don't mind working for my stuff that is part of the l2 charm if you like. The reason i' raising the question is that given the adena drops are 50% of what they should be it leads me to believe that the mobs in question have their drop table reduced with 50% across the board. If this applies to the spellbooks aswell that should apparently have 0,01 - 0,05% drop chance, then my own humble opinion is that its a bit to harsh.  

Personally i think they thoroughly messed up the drop table with the VIP system, with several unintended effects, spellbooks being one of them. 

55 minutes ago, Nothof said:

This game is meant to play slowly, the main objective of classic is not the get maxed out in the first month.

Thats not entirely true.... if the game was meant to be played slowly y at lvl 35 do u get 3m xp scrolls ez and lvl 40 chance at 27m xp?  Ncsoft wanta u to xp ez. And have no money and no advantage to vip... i seriously dont jnderstand their logic... its like they intended for entire server to do spider quest and never bother to lvl past 25 cuz nothing scales

Why do u not understand? Even if u lvl fast there is nothing to buy in l2store. Its not a trick. Just a way to discourage the population... y would they want to do that? Probably same reason juji makes 10 posts on a live server regarding an event that 50 ppl r involved in while ignoring 15k ppl on classic

Archived