Bots not being banned, frustration

sailenceWL

I understand this takes time.  But can someone please answer me how long we should expect a bot to be banned?

This discourages people because they see people running around after few days of being reported.  So if we can have an estimated time of banning on correct reports what would that be?

I have ran across 1 group that had 2 live players and the rest were 100% on some sort of program, could even be nostromo but they cast and do things at the exact same time everytime, same skills, if there is MP is low(from b2m) then will cast drain then cast regular nuke.  and since they all cast the same their hp is low so they sync same time to cast drain at the exact same milisecond.

Also, what is the best place to email support for bot reports?  These guys are still running around lvling on programs. 

So, who do we report outside of game to?

and what is time we can expect a bot to be banned, if they are indeed using a program?

Thanks.

1 minute ago, sailenceWL said:

I understand this takes time.  But can someone please answer me how long we should expect a bot to be banned?

This discourages people because they see people running around after few days of being reported.  So if we can have an estimated time of banning on correct reports what would that be?

I have ran across 1 group that had 2 live players and the rest were 100% on some sort of program, could even be nostromo but they cast and do things at the exact same time everytime, same skills, if there is MP is low(from b2m) then will cast drain then cast regular nuke.  and since they all cast the same their hp is low so they sync same time to cast drain at the exact same milisecond.

Also, what is the best place to email support for bot reports?  These guys are still running around lvling on programs. 

and what is time we can expect a bot to be banned, if they are indeed using a program?

Thanks.

And how are you sure they are bots? Maybe 2 players played on multiple PCs, that is why the macros are implemented into the game.

1 minute ago, sailenceWL said:

explain to me how to guys can make 3 nukers cast at the same exact time, with the same exact skills when the hp is the same%, everytime?  If you play l2 you know bots, just like you know regular players.  You can tell a difference.

With macros and wireless keyboard you can do a lot. I play only on 1 PC here. But on Skelth I played on 2, so controlled 3 characters without any problem. As for that - well if they cast at the same time with one skill, probably that was a bot, but only the GM could say for sure.

14 minutes ago, Ikcen said:

Yesterday I played with one guy, he with 3 characters, me with 2, so 5 characters, controlled by 2 players.

yes and i dont think you all were sitting on the same place and if you get attacked you were running near the DD's on a hexagonal system like adrenaline does and or insta heal eh?

like i said the bots are easy to spot i bet they do have logs about them problem is they pay a lot for both ncwest and adrenaline..

4 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

yes and i dont think you all were sitting on the same place and if you get attacked you were running near the DD's on a hexagonal system like adrenaline does and or insta heal eh?

like i said the bots are easy to spot i bet they do have logs about them problem is they pay a lot for both ncwest and adrenaline..

The moderator here in the forum deletes the most confronting of my posts in seconds, but maybe the GM team is smaller.

50 minutes ago, sailenceWL said:

Thanks.

With the current rates you actually need the bots to have a working economy.

18 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

they never did anything about bots when it was p2p even in c1 it was relatively full

and you think now they will?

The moderator probably will delete that, but the illegal servers are actually pretty effective in bots prevention. And there is a good reason, they need active players to vote, so they do everything possible to deal with the problem with software, GMs and even rules - there is an Interlude server, where you get a signal in the game in random time, when you are outside a town, then you have to type a special code, they send to you, and if you do not - you get penalty. Few penalties mean ban. And it is cool, because you get a small reward after every successfully entered code. 

Archived