Orc Monks, where are the blades for Fists?

slywashere

I'm a 27 orc monk in Aden server, and I have yet to see a single person selling any blade for nograde or D grade weapon materials. Hell, haven't seen many D grade fist sells either. I have looked at the eu database for classic and seem to have no luck finding blade droppers. Is anyone else experiencing this lack of crafting materials? I fear being undergeared forever as I haven't been lucky with drops and adena is just not happening for me.  

10 minutes ago, Skylines said:

You can't craft D fists, they're drop or npc purchase only in classic. It's a bit more rare to find fists for sale because of this but they also tend to be cheaper on average than bows/poles/blunts so there is that

Well that sucks, I get that orcs aren't exactly a popular choice but there should at least be one option. Has it been mentioned why?

Does it improve for C grade and above?   I thought the NPC prices were the same though, or do you mean private sellers?

2 minutes ago, slywashere said:

Well that sucks, I get that orcs aren't exactly a popular choice but there should at least be one option. Has it been mentioned why?

Does it improve for C grade and above?   I thought the NPC prices were the same though, or do you mean private sellers?

Not sure about C grade. And I think it was always this way in classic, the fist recipes were added later if I'm not mistaken. The prices are the same, I just mean lower demand drives prices down vs. the very high demand of items like Elven Bow and such

On 19/10/2018 at 9:32 PM, Skylines said:

Not sure about C grade. And I think it was always this way in classic, the fist recipes were added later if I'm not mistaken. The prices are the same, I just mean lower demand drives prices down vs. the very high demand of items like Elven Bow and such

uuuuuuu.   Is that true??? Tyrants are bleeped if so..

On 10/19/2018 at 2:16 PM, Skylines said:

You can't craft D fists, they're drop or npc purchase only in classic. It's a bit more rare to find fists for sale because of this but they also tend to be cheaper on average than bows/poles/blunts so there is that

This is 100% false. You can certainly craft D fists. I see recipes for Bich’Hwa and Scallop Jamadhr sitting in town right now.

Archived