Change in the declaration of wars between clans

mekay

Good night all!
So I have a small suggestion of change in relation to the war system in the clan.
I think many PVE clans like mine have problems with this kind of thing, a character inside the clan that activates the war always, for pure joke, being that this causes many problems to clans PVE that do not play to fight with others.
I only suggest that the name of who activates the war or hit a member with declared war appears in the clan chat for all, this would end this malicious joke of getting activating war with clans PVE, only this month my clan had 3 wars activated with Nova and the MS, being that at the time nobody says that activated or not, then I believe that this would help a lot to all.

By: Taku =) thanks all

Even if, a clan should see who made the kills while the blood declaration was on. There already is a message when someone gets killled or kills during and active war, so it shouldn't be hard to implement for Blood Declaration.

For PVE clans it would make a huge difference. I know some ppl who quit L2 because their clans were constantly harassed by top-geared players starting wars and for them it was a straw that broke the camel's back when it comes to the game as a whole (they knew they couldn't pvp without spending a fortune, so focued on PVE and guess what...)

12 hours ago, Helv said:

Even if, a clan should see who made the kills while the blood declaration was on. There already is a message when someone gets killled or kills during and active war, so it shouldn't be hard to implement for Blood Declaration.

For PVE clans it would make a huge difference. I know some ppl who quit L2 because their clans were constantly harassed by top-geared players starting wars and for them it was a straw that broke the camel's back when it comes to the game as a whole (they knew they couldn't pvp without spending a fortune, so focued on PVE and guess what...)

Yes, the message actually appears.
All I ask is just for the name of who activates the war to appear.

I also am aware of players leaving the game due to the same issue. You have PVP clans supposedly "fighting the zerg" but starting 2-way wars with PVE clans, and hunting lower characters. The same PVE clans that some of their members came from, I might add.

NCSoft adds a "Clan Entry" system to help new players find clans, but now PVE clans can't accept these new players because, sooner or later, you will get a guy from a PVP that gets one of his alts in your clan, then starts 2-way wars with his PVP clan. So we have to say sorry to these new players. How many quit after getting that answer?

NCSoft also adds "legal botting" now, with their macro system, so PVP clans have another way to start 2-way wars.

So you wake up in the morning, see we have a 2-way up now, and have no way to see who started it. NCSoft gladly tells the whole clan who gets killed or kills someone in 2-way, but keeps who starts it secret.

Archived