Spoil nerfed again?

Sinkest

It isn't, it depends on the mob levels you are using the skill on, at 28 you get spoil festival and can go to places like ob and spoil from peoples mass aoe trains. I was talking about it in another thread. My clan mate crafted over 16 pieces of gear to break down or sell after some hard spoiling in ob and partisans over 3-4 days. You want to use them on green/white named mobs or ones where the drops seem to happen often.

It's entirely possible to do extremely well as a crafter spoiler. Another clan mate sets up a buy shop and a sell shop, floats the buy shop about 250k and buys stuff for a little above vendor price, then resells the mats for the normal selling price to players, on top of the stuff he gets from spoiling and full drops.

4 hours ago, wildernessbox said:

It isn't, it depends on the mob levels you are using the skill on, at 28 you get spoil festival and can go to places like ob and spoil from peoples mass aoe trains. I was talking about it in another thread. My clan mate crafted over 16 pieces of gear to break down or sell after some hard spoiling in ob and partisans over 3-4 days. You want to use them on green/white named mobs or ones where the drops seem to happen often.

It's entirely possible to do extremely well as a crafter spoiler. Another clan mate sets up a buy shop and a sell shop, floats the buy shop about 250k and buys stuff for a little above vendor price, then resells the mats for the normal selling price to players, on top of the stuff he gets from spoiling and full drops.

This guy and how you should make Adena by going to other people's spots lol.

It wasn't nerfed ( I think ). The more you level up, the lower the rates are.

A level 50 mob is giving 250 adena, same as a lvl 20+ monster. Same applies to spoil also, meaning it will get worst as you level up.

16 minutes ago, IceAge said:

This guy and how you should make Adena by going to other people's spots lol.

It wasn't nerfed ( I think ). The more you level up, the lower the rates are.

A level 50 mob is giving 250 adena, same as a lvl 20+ monster. Same applies to spoil also, meaning it will get worst as you level up.

Realistically the items you get at those levels are also much more valuable though, so the rates are in a way justified, you are still going to need all those base mats you can farm in lower areas to craft into higher ones. You just have to be smart about where you farm, for how long, how you are going to maximize your profits.

I think everyone needs to remember this version of the game is less than a month old, which is astounding considering how rich/far progressed many have gotten.

1 minute ago, wildernessbox said:

Realistically the items you get at those levels are also much more valuable though, so the rates are in a way justified, you are still going to need all those base mats you can farm in lower areas to craft into higher ones. You just have to be smart about where you farm, for how long, how you are going to maximize your profits.

I think everyone needs to remember this version of the game is less than a month old, which is astounding considering how rich/far progressed many have gotten.

helps that for 2 weeks the vips didnt had any quota only the last 3 days and practicly 95% of the server was either getting disconnected or waiting in quota for days and day hampering the advancement 

and now days you cant advance at all since all the 20-25-30 lvl areas are filled with bots and you need to go back into some starters area to kill light blue monsters..

I can feel the changes of the spoil rate as well. No one of the defending people will tell me that there was no change made. On the same spot with the same exact lvl of the spoiler before maintenance I was getting spoil in 20 min of around 6 leathers 3 cokes and 5 varnish and now I get 1 leather or 1 coke in the same exact amount of time.....

Not sure about spoil, but when it comes to Adena, which mobs are you comparing? Do you compare the 2x hp orcs and ol mahums to 1x hp lvl 40+ mobs? Because in that case, you really shouldn't do that. 2x hp lvl 35~ mobs drop about 300, and 3x hp lvl 40 mobs drop 500~ adena.

2 hours ago, wildernessbox said:

When you need to start paying for gk gl with that adena bs, only low lvl mobs have true adena so its fukin faster to farm spider nest to make money thats ridiculous. I myself also felt that spoil is nerfed especially iron ore/varnish is bleeped hard 1-3 mobs  only give one ore max, its riduculous that its faster to just farm adena then to craft.

ALSO fuk those spoilers who just come to spoil for free. If pk was 10% not low shit it is now they would die on the spot

Yeah it feels just like before the buff...
It's honestly so weird if you think about it does anyone here knows the exact rates of this server for adena/drop/spoil/xp is it 0.5 is it 1x 100x ?? I mean by an official source not by personal experience @Juji @Hime any chance you could let us know please ?

Truth be told, unless someone knows what the rates are for the servers in Korea, we do not know what the 1.0 rates actually are. All we have are people's faulty memories of 14 years ago, old database sites like lineage2.pmfun, the Innova database l2wiki, and the old prima guide which was wrong on drop rates even before the game originally launched in 2004.

37 minutes ago, Medeoan said:

Truth be told, unless someone knows what the rates are for the servers in Korea, we do not know what the 1.0 rates actually are. All we have are people's faulty memories of 14 years ago, old database sites like lineage2.pmfun, the Innova database l2wiki, and the old prima guide which was wrong on drop rates even before the game originally launched in 2004.

Spoiling for special items (think: enchants or very high level mats) was tough even in early Chronicles. However, spoiling mats (including Crafted Leather, which in classic I guess is "Quality" leather) was ez game. Rare spellbook drop was high hundreds to mid thousands level 4x/5x mobs (and it was literally raining common SBs in IT crater); not the mid/high tens of thousands level 4x mobs or mid/high thousands level 6x mobs bullshit.

As for people who played 1.0 classic, that was pretty recent. I would listen to them, no matter what you personally might think.

2 hours ago, Medeoan said:

Truth to be told , this was advertised as 1.5 version with 3.0 QoL improvements, so I don't know why are you interested in 1.0 rates.

We have "custom" rates here. Nobody knows for sure, which is very, very bad.

Archived