Jenasyde

So what do you all listen to for music while playing Lineage2 on Aden?

Jenasyde    2

I wanna hear what you all listen to while you play Lineage2. I'll post music videos as well. I like a variety of music.

Industrial is my fav genre of music though. I'd love to hear some of your music I aways enjoy finding new music to listen to.

Let's keep this going I'll post a new music video every day if you follow suit. 

Video of the Night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRbANL0ozrk

Edited by Jenasyde

Jenasyde    2

Wow really?! >_<  I was talking about personal preferences for songs, really you have nothing to say? Then don't post a reply, it's that simple.I was already listening to Spotify as is, I have my own playlists there, that's not the point I like hearing what other ppl like.

Edited by Jenasyde

I listen to the above and Beyond Group Therapy Podcasts, a nice variety of artists and some great remixes to a lot of favourites. Not everyones scene if they aren't really into trance/house music but pretty fun for each podcast being a 2 hour mix.

• Thanks 1

Jenasyde    2
15 hours ago, HDiLY said:

Dwarfs listen metal only !!

Cool I like Metal on occasion, mostly old Metal from the 80s & 90s. 

1 hour ago, Harbinger117 said:

I listen to the above and Beyond Group Therapy Podcasts, a nice variety of artists and some great remixes to a lot of favourites. Not everyones scene if they aren't really into trance/house music but pretty fun for each podcast being a 2 hour mix.

I've listened to Above & Beyond before I think I heard one of their songs that I liked, can't remember the name of it though. Ok so here's my pick for the night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJuo7vFK5Lk  Great song for PvP!!! <3 CombiChrist!!!

Zalsaria    2
4 hours ago, Azure said:

I listen to everything :D (except country, f that)

But, but but, he's sad his truck broke down D: and his girl left him for his friend.

Jenasyde    2
11 hours ago, Lloth said:

Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory was always my L2 grinding music.

I like the song Burn it Down by Linkin Park, that song was awesome!!!

6 hours ago, Azure said:

I listen to everything :D (except country, f that)

LOL I can't say I listen to everything, cause I can't stand country or rap. 

1 hour ago, Zalsaria said:

But, but but, he's sad his truck broke down D: and his girl left him for his friend.

ahaha Zalsaria!!! xD

Ok song for the Night!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COtbOoes2dg

Jenasyde    2

I can't find the edit button so I'm just gonna say it's ironic cause right after I posted this song I found a quest to kill spiders...lol :P

drizz    14

Sometimes I have the game fully muted an no music on. Sounds weird, but when you only play late night and take care of a baby all day, the quiet time is nice. Just the sound of my vape and fan.

When I go into town I like to listen to the game music. A lot of the times I will play Spotify’s “Ambient Chill” playlist with game muted. Anything that’s very relaxing.

Edited by drizz
  • Like 1

Jenasyde    2
On 10/28/2018 at 7:00 AM, drizz said:

Sometimes I have the game fully muted an no music on. Sounds weird, but when you only play late night and take care of a baby all day, the quiet time is nice. Just the sound of my vape and fan.

When I go into town I like to listen to the game music. A lot of the times I will play Spotify’s “Ambient Chill” playlist with game muted. Anything that’s very relaxing.

Oh I understand completely I got two daughters, it gets noisy when they are around so I love the peace & quiet sometimes, and yah I listen to the in game music sometimes too.

Meier Armin Van Buuren is awesome!!! And that song from Alan Walker Faded, that was really beautiful!

Ok here's a song for today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv3RVVi8Zrk