Rofl.

Mistrix

Look

Why would Europe people play NA classic, paying for vip 15 eur monthly and get awful spoil and drop rates, while u can play skelth pay same amount 10 eur per month and have decent drop rates.

Like, it doesnt make any sense to me...

13 minutes ago, Mistrix said:

Look

Why would Europe people play NA classic, paying for vip 15 eur monthly and get awful spoil and drop rates, while u can play skelth pay same amount 10 eur per month and have decent drop rates.

Like, it doesnt make any sense to me...

we played in old days in NCWest so it feels right at least for me

it has more people

are new servers, innova is 3 year old server with most people with ++++ weapons and +++++ armors. Dion is empty ;) 

11 minutes ago, existenz said:

it has more people

are new servers, innova is 3 year old server with most people with ++++ weapons and +++++ armors. Dion is empty ;) 

Inova opened new server at october 2. So in this server where is no emi+10 etc

10 minutes ago, existenz said:

it has more people

That's the only downside, and a important one, I agree.

But if Innova opens a new server right now, then lots of players will go there. 

And it will be a kinda stupid move if they don't open a new server, since beside that NcSoft servers are new andso people everywhere, the servers, services, etc are trash here.

Not to say that you pay more then 15$ a month here, for basically .. nothing!

All these posts actually motivate me to move to Skelth.I always avoided because it had a subcription and since i pay already a sub for ffxiv i didnt wanna pay 2 subs.But it seems as it is now l2 NA classic is UNPLAYBLE EVEN with vip4.Cant believe how bad a company management is lmao.So now we gonna wait for a *fix* after 40lvl because drops are actually LOWER than lvl20?Wtf?

31 minutes ago, existenz said:

opened a GoD server and has nothing to do with classic

Well, they opened CLASSIC server on october 2, name is Lilith.

https://ru.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/ratings/

check play time of ppl on lilith and their lvl's.

Also, https://imgur.com/a/ciDCvzK

aslooo, open twitch and ctrl + f LILITH, u will see lots of ppl streaming new server and they are all low level. :)) 

So think before u say smth.

29 minutes ago, Mistrix said:

Well, they opened CLASSIC server on october 2, name is Lilith.

https://ru.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/ratings/

check play time of ppl on lilith and their lvl's.

Also, https://imgur.com/a/ciDCvzK

aslooo, open twitch and ctrl + f LILITH, u will see lots of ppl streaming new server and they are all low level. :)) 

So think before u say smth.

You mean a russian server, where everyone was running around with donated D grade on the first day and has lvl 69 as the top level even though it's only 1 day older than these servers? Yeah, it must be great playing there.

3 hours ago, existenz said:

it has more people

Since their games went F2P, NCWest is not the same. Look at live servers, even when both regions are P2W because the game is like that, people here complaining that Innova do this or that better than NCWest. Now they complain about EU vs L2C NA.

3 hours ago, Mistrix said:

Inova opened new server at october 2. So in this server where is no emi+10 etc

They opened for RU and not for EU. On EU side it is still only Skelth.

2 hours ago, airfathaaaaa said:

its not worth it going to a server that is already on end game for at least 2 years now

3 years and highest level on Skelth is 81 and he is the only one 81. End game is not easy achievable.

Reasons for Europeans to not join Skelth are mostly about being with subscription. Being an already old server it's understandable for solo players but everyone thinking I'm not joining because no party at low level it is what it causing that. If you agree with others or entire CP to join, I'm sure you don't need others. But it's mostly about being with subscription, most kids don't have the money for it and want to play for free. This is why they were playing pirate servers and now they moved to NCWest en masses.

13 minutes ago, nbx said:

You mean a russian server, where everyone was running around with donated D grade on the first day and has lvl 69 as the top level even though it's only 1 day older than these servers? Yeah, it must be great playing there.

Im sorry but others servers where without [d] weapon donaiton ( it is same as pack for 30 days ) yea I agree, it is kinda sucks that ppl can get [d] weapon for 30 days, but, we all right now have those [d] weapons, like most of the ppl already farmed 400k and more. But hey.. we still all are 40 lvl without any adena. As u can see on their streams, ppl get enough adena to cover SS cost, hp pots and can get +adena and farm for [c] grade. :)) Even tho, u say 69lvl's. Im sorry but those guys top clan in innova, and their CP's are the strongest, they literally play game 20h a day, AOE all daaaaay long, so 69 lvl is not surprise. Also they use scrolls ofc of exp, which we do have ASWELL. so nothing special about it. 

peace

8 minutes ago, beleaua said:

They opened for RU and not for EU. On EU side it is still only Skelth.

Im from EU and I can play innova servers. So.. what is the problem? 1 problem is language maybe? But heey. U can use english? :))

1 minute ago, Mistrix said:

Im from EU and I can play innova servers. So.. what is the problem? 1 problem is language maybe? But heey. U can use english? :))

oh you meant to say you can play on ru. many will not consider it because of two reasons. language barrier, even the game is in russian, and second, it's because russians style of playing is to stick together, unlike westerns style which is sometimes even solo, and they will complain later that russians have better things, higher level etc.

Archived