Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

Ok, 

Im just going to rant here because im bleeping tired of all this hell hardcore extreme level grinding.

I started playing L2 when it was C1 or C2 cant remember (illegal servers) so when I was 17yo and jump from server to server because friends, some friends played the legal version and it took them YEAAARS to get high level and gear etc, now we are bleeping old now and have wifes, kids, jobs, a life pretty much and ncsoft decided to lunch this Classic mode which fine bring back memories and its "fun" but reality is another one.

spending hours to just level from 20 to 21 i awfeull and we have a 70 level cap
almost 90% of people dont buy SS (NG) becuase they are expensive so they grinding is worse
everyone needs to dual box because no one wants to be a healer or prophet, we all want the end game pvp
droping rates are off
I actually 10000% sure and believe that they did this just to get money, lunch a VIP system that they know people will pay because its bleeping horrible to level i mean there are NOOO QUESTS its just go to a zone and kill mobs for hours.
 

bleeping hate this game and I know at the end they are going to collect the money and be done with it, the only reason im still here is because of stupid friends that believe they can "owned" the server kakaka so funny and well still the pvp is good but well... waiting until feb to go to Anthem i guess

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea I had really high hopes.  It sucks that they screwed the player base like this.  I mean I hope they fix it but I doubt they will.  All they need to do is atleast bring the rates to 1x and they wpuld have long lasting servers.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 13mpty said:

bleeping hate this game and I know at the end they are going to collect the money and be done with it, the only reason im still here is because of stupid friends that believe they can "owned" the server kakaka so funny and well still the pvp is good but well... waiting until feb to go to Anthem i guess

What Pvp lol :)

I still remember "hardcores" complaining that the PK does not drop items on the ground :D

I only saw 1 PK … and that was on a clip someone posted and even he, was just hitting a bot to die because to a mob the bot was fighting. So that was a mistake of a PK !

Pathetic server!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 13mpty said:

Ok, 

Im just going to rant here because im bleeping tired of all this hell hardcore extreme level grinding.

I started playing L2 when it was C1 or C2 cant remember (illegal servers) so when I was 17yo and jump from server to server because friends, some friends played the legal version and it took them YEAAARS to get high level and gear etc, now we are bleeping old now and have wifes, kids, jobs, a life pretty much and ncsoft decided to lunch this Classic mode which fine bring back memories and its "fun" but reality is another one.

spending hours to just level from 20 to 21 i awfeull and we have a 70 level cap
almost 90% of people dont buy SS (NG) becuase they are expensive so they grinding is worse
everyone needs to dual box because no one wants to be a healer or prophet, we all want the end game pvp
droping rates are off
I actually 10000% sure and believe that they did this just to get money, lunch a VIP system that they know people will pay because its bleeping horrible to level i mean there are NOOO QUESTS its just go to a zone and kill mobs for hours.
 

bleeping hate this game and I know at the end they are going to collect the money and be done with it, the only reason im still here is because of stupid friends that believe they can "owned" the server kakaka so funny and well still the pvp is good but well... waiting until feb to go to Anthem i guess

Some people like the hardcore grinding. I'm old too, and I like it.

Some people like that it takes effort to level. I know I do.

Some people play healers, and with no dual boxing to boot. I do (EO 28 with no boxes).

Some people like the mob grinding parties. It's the only reason I'm here, actually. If you want quests and solo gameplay, go play a single player game. Or another mmo really, since they all feel like single player games more than mmo nowadays.

Also very curious about where you got your "90% of people". Care to share your sources?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 13mpty said:

Ok, 

Im just going to rant here because im bleeping tired of all this hell hardcore extreme level grinding.

spending hours to just level from 20 to 21 i awfeull and we have a 70 level cap
almost 90% of people dont buy SS (NG) becuase they are expensive so they grinding is worse
everyone needs to dual box because no one wants to be a healer or prophet, we all want the end game pvp

Getting 20-21 took me 2 buff rounds. I guess you're doing something wrong. 

Drop rates are low, but there's enough adena to buy ss. If people doesn't buy them - well, that's sad.

I'm playing without dualbox and feeling just ok. There will be enough SE and shamans playing without constant party if I'll want to play with some additional buff. 

I'm not interested in "end game pvp" because even in this chronicles pvp is unbalanced.

Aaand if you're going to dualbox to reach "end game pvp" - you've already lost. Dualbox won't work against full live party.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just tell it as it is and what I see every day when I log in, people with multiple dual boxes and no ss... its is a constant grinding with no end... i do have a party and quest would be nice something else to do than hitting the same mob over and over and over for ever, obviously a dual box wont work in a pvp. but well.. I just tell it like i see it, i dont look for a 1 week end game.. but somethgin more realistic.. 1 hour a day you dont do much and will fall behind

just my 2 cents.. they did this for the money not for us just keep that in mind

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm counting down the day until all these people stop bitching and just leave to their high rate illegal servers again. If you think this is bad, you obv didn't play C1 on retail.  We didn't even have mission prizes then, nor did most people have boxed buffers since it was $15/month per account.

Link to post
Share on other sites

giving my opinion and getting attacked xD best internet ever.... im not the only one that think like this or similar, im not saying "do what i want" but it seems that people only read what they want... anyways keep it coming i love this... just keep giving them your money :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Amkzul said:

Yea I had really high hopes.  It sucks that they screwed the player base like this.  I mean I hope they fix it but I doubt they will.  All they need to do is atleast bring the rates to 1x and they wpuld have long lasting servers.

I have a creeping suspicion they don't really know the game inside out and they just poke around. Korea doesn't want to dedicate people for NA and these people don't know how to fix it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gerente said:

the main joke is that bots make more money selling adenas than NCSoft.

I think that those bot that feed adena seller are own by some people related to ncsoft. if i had a compagnie like this, ill try to control and gain profit of everything related to it. its more then a win win concept.

Link to post
Share on other sites

it's hilarious how most people in this forum were crying about macro looping before the server started and how they wanted the 'real hardcore classic experience' and now all this forum has is people qqing about how hard the game is lmfao

you kids dug ur own grave

i'm loving it

Edited by Cld
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cld said:

it's hilarious how most people in this forum were crying about macro looping before the server started and how they wanted the 'real hardcore classic experience' and now this forum has is people qqing about how hard the game is lmfao

you kids dug ur own grave

i'm loving it

exactly. The game isn't supposed to be finished over bleeping night. all they do is bleep and moan. Makes me so mad lol... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TayirSx said:

exactly. The game isn't supposed to be finished over bleeping night. all they do is bleep and moan. Makes me so mad lol... 

Then why are you on the forums getting mad? Go play the game you're completely fine with and be happy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...

Grinding can be fun if you have good clan mates and friends to chat with while you're doing it. Think about how most people fiddle with something while talking on the phone, now just think of grinding as something you do while talking with friends over your mic.

World of Warcraft and most MMORPG's are still a grind fest too, they just hide it behind boring 'quests' where you run all over boring environments to get dull looking weapons and armor.

The only things that sucks about this game is the p2w, because if you don't participate in NCOINS then you're definitely falling behind on the server and will soon be the lowest of the lowbee's.

Lineage 2 is unique in that you can actually take pride in the character you have built, because there are so many classes and setups. Plus the music is fantastic and IMO the environments are beautiful (even after 15 years).

Edited by HotSoup
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Hime locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...