We need a answer from the DEV TEAM

Kamus

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adena drop values, spoil rates, and drop rates used to be a major concern when the game launched. Previously, you couldn't even sustain your SS. 2 weeks ago, they doubled the rates on most mobs. Now, you can have SS active at all times and still make a profit.

Right now, it's more than realistic to reach top D by the time you're lv40. That's more than you need. The game is great as it is.

They have heard the community's outbursts before and actually did something about it that's more than acceptable for the vast majority of the game population.

It appears the game is quite playable 1-40, but the drop, adena and spoil rates are still extremely nerfed at the higher levels.  That really is no surprise.  NCWest's live servers have poor drop/adena/spoil rates at the lower levels, but far worse rates, relative to costs, at the higher levels.  Not surprising that they'd do the same with classic servers.  Worth asking them to change, though.  GL

Don't expect an answer on the weekend.  Try again Monday.

4 minutes ago, W1ntersun said:

U guys say that the rates are ok because u are under lvl 40. Easy.

How can you assume that? probability distribution from the current population? I'm currently a lv43 PW with cursed maingauche (1.5m dagger). I currently have 400k in raw adena, and I have SS on automatic use. No, I do not buy SS with NC. The only real item drop I've received is the Falchion from the Turek War Hound.

Even now, I'm making profit killing mobs using SS every hit. Getting mat drops (and other additional drops) is icing on top. 

12 minutes ago, Siersha said:

How can you assume that? probability distribution from the current population? I'm currently a lv43 PW with cursed maingauche (1.5m dagger). I currently have 400k in raw adena, and I have SS on automatic use. No, I do not buy SS with NC. The only real item drop I've received is the Falchion from the Turek War Hound.

Even now, I'm making profit killing mobs using SS every hit. Getting mat drops (and other additional drops) is icing on top. 

You may be making a profit, but I guarantee you that I could make a faster profit on a level 20~30 character.

4 minutes ago, FatChocobo said:

You may be making a profit, but I guarantee you that I could make a faster profit on a level 20~30 character.

Could you please elaborate more on this method that you use to make profit faster than what I used to amass 2m+ so far? I'd like to try it myself.

2 hours ago, Cata said:

Lol . I think this game is perfect how it is . It's my first classic i play and all people are crying they want more items and adena,u got chronos and there are loads of adena and items .. just move there :P

That's the last thing you , and NcSoft wants.

For players to .. move on from here. 

You will end up leaving too, since well , the lack of players, especially in L2 will make the server a ghost town. Sure, there are players now, since is a new server the majority are 30 or under, and also, people waiting for some real rates changes. But not for long!

2 minutes ago, Siersha said:

Could you please elaborate more on this method that you use to make profit faster than what I used to amass 2m+ so far? I'd like to try it myself.

How many do the ..mass spoil ? Seriously. How many? Now you will say "Why don't you do the same?". Well, reason is you need a good party to do that and most of the people already have "setups" to do the mass spoil so you don't .. fit there.

Now you may say "Go and steal their spoil" , right? How many can do that also ? 10? 20 ? So 20 spoilers are living "good", but what about the rest?

People like you are the reason why we get this mess of a server. If you are doing it O.K , then everything is fine, hm?

8 minutes ago, Siersha said:

You're level 43 and you think that 2m net worth is a lot? I have a +3 Bich'Hwa, full elven jewellery set, and 400k and I still feel poor as hell.

I could definitely make a level 25 char today and earn money faster than I am on this character.

1 minute ago, IceAge said:

How many do the ..mass spoil ? Seriously. How many? Now you will say "Why don't you do the same?". Well, reason is you need a good party to do that and most of the people already have "setups" to do the mass spoil so you don't .. fit there.

Now you may say "Go and steal their spoil" , right? How many can do that also ? 10? 20 ? So 20 spoilers are living "good", but what about the rest?

People like you are the reason why we get this mess of a server. If you are doing it O.K , then everything is fine, hm?

You seem to have made a lot of assumptions here. I'm a solo PW (plainswalker, the dagger class). I do not play with parties, let alone mass spoil AoE groups. 

Just now, FatChocobo said:

You're level 43 and you think that 2m net worth is a lot? I have a +3 Bich'Hwa, full elven jewellery set, and 400k and I still feel poor as hell.

I could definitely make a level 25 char today and earn money faster than I am on this character.

And, I ask again: what method would you use to amass this wealth you claim to be able to make? 

Juji has stated many times that rates are as intenteed becouse the model is F2P. Dont compare other regions that their model is P2P. Also dont ask for montly sub. They were very clear in GOD launch that the game will remain F2P till the end

4 minutes ago, MiniPink said:

Juji has stated many times that rates are as intenteed becouse the model is F2P. Dont compare other regions that their model is P2P. Also dont ask for montly sub. They were very clear in GOD launch that the game will remain F2P till the end

Good, then why I paid for the launch packs? They didn't say a word how the rates will look like. That's also the reason why they didn't had a Beta Test. So many people like me feels ripped off. 

Anything you buy that is vaming related and its just some pixels and not a physical item is at your own risk. Launch packs has nothing to do with the rates of the server. Rates as i said are based on the model of the game. I am not defending NC since i say openly they suck but what you guys say its crazy too

20 minutes ago, MiniPink said:

Anything you buy that is vaming related and its just some pixels and not a physical item is at your own risk. Launch packs has nothing to do with the rates of the server. Rates as i said are based on the model of the game. I am not defending NC since i say openly they suck but what you guys say its crazy too

If , I knew about the rates before the servers went live, I would never purchased the launch packs, hence, the reason why they didn't even had a weekend beta at least.

If the rates were OK, then no problem in spending money on the launch packs. 

I am feeling scammed at this point. Twice. The first rates, and then the second "updated" rates.

1 hour ago, MiniPink said:

Then we are acknowleding that the rates are artificially manipulated to by shitty in order to promote the cash shop? At last

56 minutes ago, MiniPink said:

its not a black and white subject but I respect your opinion. The truth is, PayPal is openly accepting refunds for this game for a reason. 

That aside, regardless of anyone's opinion, the truth is they are hindering progression behind cash shop purchases and it was advertised as a different version. It took them weeks to clarify that after they initially stated that launch rates were bugged and to wait for a patch. It might have been miscommunication between ncsoft west and their home office - who knows. After the "bugged" rates were somewhat fixed, the following patch, they nerfed them back again, without saying anything in patch notes.

For those that pre-ordered, this was advertised as 1.5 classic and we were given less than 25% of its rates. Some assets of the game are excessively nerfed past 25%. Some mobs that have around 25% spoil chance on every other official version of L2, have around 1-2% spoil chance here. Asking for refunds on the pre-tense of false advertising and misleading statements from staff, is understandable and justified.

Archived