We need a answer from the DEV TEAM

Kamus

The saddest thing in this discussion is, that noone is asking for 5x, 15x or whatever rate illegal server experience. We are simply asking for a proper 1x server, which we should have as promised form the beginning, but we didn't, and we still don't have it.

Also, consider one thing - by either making the game p2p with normal rates as on other classics, or at least giving adena boost for VIPs so they can feel like they are playing with real rates, also the bot and adena farming situation would be solved, and server queues would go down like a breeze. Because in that scenario, RMT adena selling would no longer be profitable anymore if bots would have to buy VIPs or pay monthly. Not taking anny of those actions is pretty concerning, and sadly makes me believe that one of the following is true:

1) NCWest is hindering the server progression on purpose, and this might be due to two reasons: either they are simply greedy and want to make more money off of selling shots for NCoins, or they want to slow down the pace at which server reaches endgame, so they don't have to introduce new updates that often. In both cases, this is very bad on their side.

2) NCWest is by themselves somehow taking part in the revenue from botting and RMT adena selling (of course not openly). This would be even worse, and I really don't want to believe that it might be the case - but still, the current server situation gives a man a lot of reasons to deeply think this trough.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/21/2018 at 5:42 AM, Siersha said:

How can you assume that? probability distribution from the current population? I'm currently a lv43 PW with cursed maingauche (1.5m dagger). I currently have 400k in raw adena, and I have SS on automatic use. No, I do not buy SS with NC. The only real item drop I've received is the Falchion from the Turek War Hound.

Even now, I'm making profit killing mobs using SS every hit. Getting mat drops (and other additional drops) is icing on top. 

its because u farm x1 hp mobs . how about i tell u  Krator x4 hp 44 lvl dropping same adena as 40 lvl x1 HP mob ?

5 minutes ago, zzzzzzzz said:

its because u farm x1 hp mobs . how about i tell u  Krator x4 hp 44 lvl dropping same adena as 40 lvl x1 HP mob ?

tell me where x1 mobs at 40 can drop up to 1k adena ? I've been aoeing ct for days now(killed about 5k mobs there) and yes krators have drop range from 300 up to 950 (that's the max I've seen)
porta have smth about 250-500

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 4:53 PM, Kamus said:

So we will have a real 1x drop rate of adena or you will keep this sux rate to people purchase more and more to get NCOINS and save adena in game to buy a little stuff.

CAN WE HAVE A ANSWER??

You better call Korea if you want an answer from the DEV team.

On 10/21/2018 at 5:53 AM, warborn said:

its not a black and white subject but I respect your opinion. The truth is, PayPal is openly accepting refunds for this game for a reason. 

That aside, regardless of anyone's opinion, the truth is they are hindering progression behind cash shop purchases and it was advertised as a different version. It took them weeks to clarify that after they initially stated that launch rates were bugged and to wait for a patch. It might have been miscommunication between ncsoft west and their home office - who knows. After the "bugged" rates were somewhat fixed, the following patch, they nerfed them back again, without saying anything in patch notes.

For those that pre-ordered, this was advertised as 1.5 classic and we were given less than 25% of its rates. Some assets of the game are excessively nerfed past 25%. Some mobs that have around 25% spoil chance on every other official version of L2, have around 1-2% spoil chance here. Asking for refunds on the pre-tense of false advertising and misleading statements from staff, is understandable and justified.

when did they advertise rates?

Archived