Forums

tired

xDragos

Let's be honest from the first day that ncsoft just stepped on the ball, a lack of proper planning, a study of how many servers would be needed etc ...But now with each passing day we discover how they delivered a server totally out of the proposal , the worst of all is that we have hopes that things will work out in the end, but every day a new complaint from the players and with total reason. We are tired of these adena ads, we are tired of so many bots and the company does not comment on it, I'm tired of playing a server that was meant to be 1x and is not, yes the company's announcement was a classic server with 1x drop / exp / spoil / adena, and what we see is when you reach level 40+ you gain same adena than a mob lvl 20, progression does not scale up, you do not feel the advance direction, your effort does not serve anything, if you do not has a cp that plays 10 hours a day where one helps the other to have an iten, the game is over for you, and worst of all as the company said do not pronounce about anything, the promised was classic server 1x period . By the omission of this company I feel deeply disappointed, I love the game, but under the current conditions I will wait until everything improves. Ps: I'm sorry for the outburst, I do not want problems, but I needed to express my ingratitude with the server's neglect.

43 minutes ago, xDragos said:

Let's be honest from the first day that ncsoft just stepped on the ball, a lack of proper planning, a study of how many servers would be needed etc ...But now with each passing day we discover how they delivered a server totally out of the proposal , the worst of all is that we have hopes that things will work out in the end, but every day a new complaint from the players and with total reason. We are tired of these adena ads, we are tired of so many bots and the company does not comment on it, I'm tired of playing a server that was meant to be 1x and is not, yes the company's announcement was a classic server with 1x drop / exp / spoil / adena, and what we see is when you reach level 40+ you gain same adena than a mob lvl 20, progression does not scale up, you do not feel the advance direction, your effort does not serve anything, if you do not has a cp that plays 10 hours a day where one helps the other to have an iten, the game is over for you, and worst of all as the company said do not pronounce about anything, the promised was classic server 1x period . By the omission of this company I feel deeply disappointed, I love the game, but under the current conditions I will wait until everything improves. Ps: I'm sorry for the outburst, I do not want problems, but I needed to express my ingratitude with the server's neglect.

The lvl 40 mobs paying as much as lvl 20 mobs is exactly like it was 14 years ago.

12 minutes ago, Lightthrower said:

The lvl 40 mobs paying as much as lvl 20 mobs is exactly like it was 14 years ago.

Can't help but laugh at these people, like why comment if you don't know anything. Juji already admitted the rates are lowered here compared to EU because we aren't on Subscription plan (his own words).

13 minutes ago, Zace said:

Can't help but laugh at these people, like why comment if you don't know anything. Juji already admitted the rates are lowered here compared to EU because we aren't on Subscription plan (his own words).

It's idiotic to break your game for profit.

Yup we have custom rates because this is the free to play version. They need more money from NC coin purchases.

But to absolutely destroy the rates is unbelievably malicious. The launch rates were not bugged, they thought they could get away with it until everyone complained.

They acted surprised and made it seem like the rates were bugged and said they were going to fix them.

Once the fix came out, we found that only a small percentage of mobs were fixed and spoil rates were still super nerfed across the board.

Next update they ninja nerfed the rates without saying anything. Spoil rates on many mobs dropped by at least 500%. Was this an accident we must ask ourselves.

Unless they fix the rates properly, including spoil, this upcoming patch, we will be releasing a PayPal chargeback guide, including detailed documentation to submit, on many r/subreddits. 

4 minutes ago, warborn said:

Unless they fix the rates properly, including spoil, this upcoming patch, we will be releasing a PayPal chargeback guide, including detailed documentation to submit, on many r/subreddits. 

Thanks, this'd be very much appreciated.

10 minutes ago, warborn said:

Yup we have custom rates because this is the free to play version. They need more money from NC coin purchases.

But to absolutely destroy the rates is unbelievably malicious. The launch rates were not bugged, they thought they could get away with it until everyone complained.

They acted surprised and made it seem like the rates were bugged and said they were going to fix them.

Once the fix came out, we found that only a small percentage of mobs were fixed and spoil rates were still super nerfed across the board.

Next update they ninja nerfed the rates without saying anything. Spoil rates on many mobs dropped by at least 500%. Was this an accident we must ask ourselves.

Well said.

Paypal chargeback incoming from me too, for 4 Launch Packs which is 120$, if they don't change the rates. I will give them 1 more week or so. 

The lack of progressions is killing this server. You are not playing to progress, you play to get even more frustrated by what they did to this L2 Classic server.

PS: Lucky drop'ers , hardcores, spider quest players, please, refrain from commenting. 

52 minutes ago, Lightthrower said:

That's incorrect.

Anyone who actually played during launch knows this. CT awarded far more, let alone Dragon Valley.

You can even tell the rates are still shit because nothing drops more then a single mat, when during launch a decade ago we would be getting 2-3 mats per drop in CT, and 5+ in DV.

14 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Well said.

Paypal chargeback incoming from me too, for 4 Launch Packs which is 120$, if they don't change the rates. I will give them 1 more week or so. 

The lack of progressions is killing this server. You are not playing to progress, you play to get even more frustrated by what they did to this L2 Classic server.

PS: Lucky drop'ers , hardcores, spider quest players, please, refrain from commenting. 

Just know the minute you charge back they are going to likely IP ban you. You can also kiss every single one of your accounts goodbye because they will be banned too. 

If there is one thing I know, it's that NCsoft does not play when it comes to chargebacks.

1 minute ago, Arinulis said:

Just know the minute you charge back they are going to likely IP ban you. You can also kiss every single one of your accounts goodbye because they will be banned too. 

If there is one thing I know, it's that NCsoft does not play when it comes to chargebacks.

That might be true. Personally, the account im posting on has spent thousands over many years on Aion and Lineage 2. I bank at a credit union and I am positive that if NCsoft retaliated against me for using my legal and justified right to chargeback, my banking institution would have my back. 

5 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

I know that, thank you!

Last game I played on NcSoft was Blade & Soul when it first came out for few days. Last game I really played from NcSoft, was from 2009 to 2011, when they sold Aion EU users to gameforge. So yeah, not a big fan of NcSoft. Not anymore.

So I have no desire to keep any of my accounts "active" because the future for NcSoft is very vague. Maybe ProjectTL, but is all good, I will be able to try that out IF it will be a reality.

First, I will ask for a refund from them, since .. that's what paypal is trying to say to do first, before going into a chargeback. If they will refuse it ( which I think they will ), then i'll go with the chargeback, no worries.

Just now, warborn said:

That might be true. Personally, the account im posting on has spent thousands over many years on Aion and Lineage 2. I bank at a credit union and I am positive that if NCsoft retaliated against me for using my legal and justified right to chargeback, my banking institution would have my back. 

I've been there and done it. That's how I also know. 

Just now, IceAge said:

I know that, thank you!

Last game I played on NcSoft was Blade & Soul when it first came out for few days. Last game I really played from NcSoft, was 7 years ago, when they sold Aion EU users to gameforge. So yeah, not a big fan of NcSoft. Not anymore.

So I have no desire to keep any of my accounts "active" because the future for NcSoft is very vague. Maybe ProjectTL, but is all good, I will be able to try that out IF it will be a reality.

First, I will ask for a refund from them, since .. that's what paypal is trying to say to do first, before going into a chargeback. If they will refuse it ( which I think they will ), then i'll go with the chargeback, no worries.

Good luck I hope you get a refund and no bans come out of it.

2 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

Good luck I hope you get a refund and no bans come out of it.

The refund I will 100% get it because of false advertising L2 Classic when it launched, then after 1 week, they falsely saying they fixed the rates, when in reality , they fixed the low level rates.

18 minutes ago, IceAge said:

they falsely saying they fixed the rates, when in reality , they fixed the low level rates.

Yea out of everything so far this has bothered me the most, total and complete slimeball move.

2 minutes ago, Krissa said:

Were you hunting in CT two weeks after server launch 14 years ago?

That's a totally different topic. The fact you basically skip level 1-20 over a couple of hours is, in my opinion, total bs, and I don't agree with the exp rates either.

However, that doesn't mean that the amount of money being dropped in CT is correct. I dunno why you're trying to use straw man on an L2 forum.

1 minute ago, FatChocobo said:

That's a totally different topic. The fact you basically skip level 1-20 over a couple of hours is, in my opinion, total bs, and I don't agree with the exp rates either.

However, that doesn't mean that the amount of money being dropped in CT is correct. I dunno why you're trying to use straw man on an L2 forum.

Maybe because it's not straw man?

Haven't you heard that NCsoft claimed that they will routinely update the content as the server population progresses?

At the moment, the majority of the population is likely in high 20s - low 30s. Those that are below are helped with the start up quests. Those that are above are intentionally slowed down. Which is good for both the game and NCsoft's bottom line.

What NCsoft should have done to make the game truly "classic" is to remove the start up quests and turn them on only after the majority reaches 18.

27 minutes ago, Krissa said:

Maybe because it's not straw man?

Haven't you heard that NCsoft claimed that they will routinely update the content as the server population progresses?

At the moment, the majority of the population is likely in high 20s - low 30s. Those that are below are helped with the start up quests. Those that are above are intentionally slowed down. Which is good for both the game and NCsoft's bottom line.

What NCsoft should have done to make the game truly "classic" is to remove the start up quests and turn them on only after the majority reaches 18.

They said that in the context of adding content and updating the game to be on pace with what's in Europe >.<

The launch rates that were supposedly "bugged" and then fixed, were not for higher level mobs.

Its pretty simple.

Archived