Adena tips for noobs?

Catepie69

Noone is making a consistent 100k per hour or adena sellers would be selling much much cheaper.

Lets get real here.

On topic, if you want to make decent money that takes little investment, aoe lower level shit and sell full drops to npc shop.

You can make 20-40k an hour if you have vip. Delevling is a pain tho.

1 minute ago, Sinkest said:

Such fun. Huge open world game with the only place worth playing being spiders nest. 

Yea, luckily it is one set per account. They are good quests for normal players who need a boost, experienced players will not need it. Then you have the rmt types who abuse it.

I don't think doing multiple level 20 chars is the way to go, the higher you get the chances of a valuable drops increases.

I am 36 melee DD VIP 4 soloing with buff pet VIP 0, and I get a small profit just from the adena drop while using shots.

While xping I also got a few drops (nothing big - necklace, armor gear), which amounted to around 500k.

all in all i've made about 1million adena just by soloing my way to 36. I think this is decent.

I hear after lvl 40 adena gets harder, but before that it is totally fine.

adena at low lvl arent broke, lvl 40-55 is shit but right now at your level its ok,

people who are making money at this low level are reroll/smurf doing solo AoE at PH ./ AC / OB since mobs are very slow, u can handle solo train and AoE them, its very efficient in money

Our clan spoiler is making bank off selling crystals and D bss/bssd. Dude has over 4k crystals for sale and is crafting a ghast bow for 300k or more profit every 3 days or so. Doing nothing but the spider quest isn't as efficient as people would believe. Other clan members have gotten several weapon drops while farming over long periods of time allowing them to get C grade weps. The 25-40 lvl area will allow you to earn much greater profits as you become more efficient with skills/gear.

15 minutes ago, Nihilist said:

I don't think doing multiple level 20 chars is the way to go, the higher you get the chances of a valuable drops increases.

I am 36 melee DD VIP 4 soloing with buff pet VIP 0, and I get a small profit just from the adena drop while using shots.

While xping I also got a few drops (nothing big - necklace, armor gear), which amounted to around 500k.

all in all i've made about 1million adena just by soloing my way to 36. I think this is decent.

I hear after lvl 40 adena gets harder, but before that it is totally fine.

40+ you will not be able to sustain yourself with the adena. It doesn't drop any higher than what it does now and you'll use a ton more shots against the mobs. Not to mention you'll start paying for teleports and spell/skill books will cost millions. 

4 minutes ago, Sinkest said:

40+ you will not be able to sustain yourself with the adena. It doesn't drop any higher than what it does now and you'll use a ton more shots against the mobs. Not to mention you'll start paying for teleports and spell/skill books will cost millions. 

Yup, I hear 40+ sucks with drops, but theres no reason to make lvl 20 toons when your main is 25.

IMO just push to 40, you'll get enough adena and drops along the way.

After lvl 40 , I don't know. I guess eventually GM will address it.

1 hour ago, Nihilist said:

Yup, I hear 40+ sucks with drops, but theres no reason to make lvl 20 toons when your main is 25.

IMO just push to 40, you'll get enough adena and drops along the way.

After lvl 40 , I don't know. I guess eventually GM will address it.

You'll get enough adena and drops for what? To realize you're now 40 and cannot progress anymore? Whatever money you managed to earn will be gone in a day trying to grind up with what you have. 

2 hours ago, wildernessbox said:

Our clan spoiler is making bank off selling crystals and D bss/bssd. Dude has over 4k crystals for sale and is crafting a ghast bow for 300k or more profit every 3 days or so. Doing nothing but the spider quest isn't as efficient as people would believe. Other clan members have gotten several weapon drops while farming over long periods of time allowing them to get C grade weps. The 25-40 lvl area will allow you to earn much greater profits as you become more efficient with skills/gear.

Ma Man! You all should give your attention to this type of information, and start to play the game how it meant to be played. 

Archived