Forums

hello good morning i would like to know to make my character have more dps and more defense is that i am yul 103 i have set bloody 8 and weapon +12(3sa)and i have the  felling i die very fast and i have little dps i have alwaysnoticed that since i did this characte rdoes not very well to be Kamael i cant not change the race andi do not want to become another character because i do not and time to start from 0 please has someone has the same :)

have jewels brooch  Ruby lvl 4  Opal lvl 3 Tanz lvl 3 Obsd lvl3 Topaz lvl 3 Aquam Lvl3

Since u have bloody set  I assume your target is pve?

Your jewels are complete mess. You need Ruby/Opal/Diamond/Pearl/Red cat --- all lvl 3 or higher. Aquam is completely worthless.

Also u need sigel 3rd SA in weapon, not tyrr(5% p atk is a joke comparing with sigel SA).

And:

you need pve atk cloak +7 or higher

blessed antharas earring, blessed valakas necklace, some rings like at least AQ soul and Creation, minimum

Abundance lvl 1 at least, Anakim talisman(or better 7 signs), Insanity talisman, faction talismans lvl 10, at least some of them.

Radian circlet atk

• Like 1

Thanks chalfont for info ....but i think i think i will leave my character as i see thats game falls apart as they update it and see that doing those items is imposible for me to settle for whati have many thanks you are very kind thanks

16 hours ago, MadaY said:

hello good morning i would like to know to make my character have more dps and more defense is that i am yul 103 i have set bloody 8 and weapon +12(3sa)and i have the  felling i die very fast and i have little dps i have alwaysnoticed that since i did this characte rdoes not very well to be Kamael i cant not change the race andi do not want to become another character because i do not and time to start from 0 please has someone has the same :)

have jewels brooch  Ruby lvl 4  Opal lvl 3 Tanz lvl 3 Obsd lvl3 Topaz lvl 3 Aquam Lvl3

even though you can't change race you can change the class type so as you didn't mention which archer type you're it will make quite a bit of difference to change it to Ghost Sentinel if you're not already that ofc :)

+8 bloody la, +12 bloody 3sa, lvl4 ruby and opal are the only information you provided. If those are only gears you have. I am pretty sure you will end up with very poor dmg. 

To have proper dmg at lvl 103, you should “at least” additionally need: blessed valakas neck, tauti ring, earth wymn ring, elmore cloak 7+, longing talisman, abundance lvl1, 5 str tatoox3 , +3 Str/+5 pattk hair, and tiat’s belt, venir 7, enhanced bracelet Str, and +10~+15 physical critical dmg increase augmentation on your +12 bloody wep.

Without these, there is no meaning to just have +12 weps and +8 armors.

And if you can spare more money on your toon, you will see some satisfactory which includes: circlet, shirt, 7s, lindvior earring, and red cat.

regardless of above gears, you should always take Rose and Str Stew before hunting and joining parties.