Enlighten Us

Sinkest

What are all these people doing that's calming they're making millions and are fine but the people crying "don't know how to play the game" Why don't you enlighten people? I've made a Scavenger and with the recent obvious ninja spoil nerf I am making shit. So what are you doing? If you think its fine and that people are crying because they want it easier then why don't you teach people what they need to do so they stop crying? The more people complain about it the higher chance(ha right) NCSoft will do something about it which isn't what you guys want is it? You want it to remain the same so then teach people what they need to do. So far all I am seeing is people brag about how good they're doing and it just seems like you guys want to feel superior instead of just helping the community. 

23 minutes ago, Cld said:

how could they nerf spoil if they didnt even restart the servers?

u're just upset because you don't know how to play the game, it's fine

but you need to calm down

Literally the exact thing I was talking about right here. You tell people they don't know how to play but you give no tips to help them. Tons of people are coming to the forums complaining about the issues obvious nerfs but you're just ignoring them and telling people they're bad without giving any useful advice. Thank you for proving my point.

3 hours ago, airfathaaaaa said:

the server got down the day of the "ertheia creation" thingy since then seems like something has changed

100% this. They stated during the maintenance they had to restart the database and applications. Since then, the players have posted in droves about the spoil issue among other things. @Juji @Hime

4 hours ago, Sinkest said:

What are all these people doing that's calming they're making millions and are fine but the people crying "don't know how to play the game" Why don't you enlighten people? I've made a Scavenger and with the recent obvious ninja spoil nerf I am making shit. So what are you doing? If you think its fine and that people are crying because they want it easier then why don't you teach people what they need to do so they stop crying? The more people complain about it the higher chance(ha right) NCSoft will do something about it which isn't what you guys want is it? You want it to remain the same so then teach people what they need to do. So far all I am seeing is people brag about how good they're doing and it just seems like you guys want to feel superior instead of just helping the community. 

Because they bought money and want to stay ahead that way. Of course sometimes they get smart and tell people that they crafted/sold mats and made 10kk overnight but I don't buy it.

Just quit the serve alrdy ppl :) just log off and see how things get fixed very fast. Its F2P model so we are product. THEY NEED US, SO EITHER WE SHOW EM OUR POWER OR THEY KEEP U MILKIN. I left alrdy and I hope more ppl with start to think.

There's plenty of mobs in the level 15 to 25 range that spoil decent amounts of good mats, Iron Ore, Varnish and Animal Bone.

I can't find a good mob for Coal though, best I can find for Coal isn't consistent enough(1 Coal out every 8 or 10 mobs), Plenty of Charcoal and Animal Skin to, they just don't sell for as much.

It depends of what you are playing with.What you have to do to make adena and at the same time exp?. They increased the rates yet you keep complaining. I just saw 5 minutes ago ingame 2 different players without clan (donators) who already crafted their dual swords, im on my way of buying my top D weap as soon as i sell the dwarven trident im using.

So yeah, i dont know who do you think you are comming here saying "hey i dont know how to make adena, if you can i demand you tell me how to progress, otherwise you are lying". But i will play along buddy, you obviously are a newbie and cant face the hars truth.

In my case i have an orc destroyer, i find a cleric through the party system (you press X and clic on the option that says "party"), i go to a cozy and nice spot and i start farming the s*** out of them. I make around 20k of adena per hour, without counting drops.

I researched on the internet and ingame for days which spot and which mobs where more convenient for me to grind, you seem to dont know how to use google.

You play with a dwarf you say? find yourself a pole, get a cleric through party system and after making your own research go grind the best mobs suited for you.

Thanks for creating a thread after reading my comment but I won't reveal you why I m in top d grade at level 35 and already on my way to c grade. Why would I? I would be shooting myself in a foot and create more competition for me on the market. Just use your brain and think for yourself. 

its not a mistery. get 9 ppl. 4 dd + 5 buff. go to good spot  and kill the same shit mob every day. 

go to lvl 25 solo or duo. 25+ party full with set moon. 3 or 4 ppl play all party, and other guys exp spoil, crafter extra buff. 

25 ~ 28 - abc. 

29 ~35 - partisan - in 1 week we got 4 topd bow shop. and 1 set d elves jewels. sws,bd,wc,healer whitout any good gear. but dd kiling fast. 

36 - 40 - aligator in daylies, ant neast. 

3 hours ago, Dr1MaR said:

Thanks for creating a thread after reading my comment but I won't reveal you why I m in top d grade at level 35 and already on my way to c grade. Why would I? I would be shooting myself in a foot and create more competition for me on the market. Just use your brain and think for yourself. 

The most flawed logic. You don't want to help people as you don't want competition. When people do not progress and quit you will not have competition. 

3 hours ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

It depends of what you are playing with.What you have to do to make adena and at the same time exp?. They increased the rates yet you keep complaining. I just saw 5 minutes ago ingame 2 different players without clan (donators) who already crafted their dual swords, im on my way of buying my top D weap as soon as i sell the dwarven trident im using.

So yeah, i dont know who do you think you are comming here saying "hey i dont know how to make adena, if you can i demand you tell me how to progress, otherwise you are lying". But i will play along buddy, you obviously are a newbie and cant face the hars truth.

In my case i have an orc destroyer, i find a cleric through the party system (you press X and clic on the option that says "party"), i go to a cozy and nice spot and i start farming the s*** out of them. I make around 20k of adena per hour, without counting drops.

I researched on the internet and ingame for days which spot and which mobs where more convenient for me to grind, you seem to dont know how to use google.

You play with a dwarf you say? find yourself a pole, get a cleric through party system and after making your own research go grind the best mobs suited for you.

Ignorance is bliss I guess. 

17 minutes ago, Sinkest said:

The most flawed logic. You don't want to help people as you don't want competition. When people do not progress and quit you will not have competition. 

Actually it makes sense. If i'm selling Lemonade to get some money... I wont be going around to tell the others to do the same. That would create competition and my profit will go down by having too many other sellers. You should keep for urself a few tricks. I don't really see ur problem tho...i managed to get Gastraphetes from the weapon shop (1kk) and did it all by myself...got some luck with drops and then did some 'market management'...not really so hard. 
More farm = More chance to drop = more chance to get adenas and empower ur toon. Not so hard.

Keep in mind, there are a lot of +xp% buffs floating around out there. The faster you level, the less Adena and drops you get while in that level. Also, you have to farm the hell out of a spot to have a better chance at a good drop.

With all that being said, if you are not playing the market your going to be behind those that do.

However, I find it odd how some are screaming there was a spoil nerf, and the Adena amount dropped per mob is too low at high levels still. Especially when there are folks rolling with top D grade weapons at level 35 astonished that not everyone can also do it.

1 hour ago, Hatecraft said:

Keep in mind, there are a lot of +xp% buffs floating around out there. The faster you level, the less Adena and drops you get while in that level. Also, you have to farm the hell out of a spot to have a better chance at a good drop.

With all that being said, if you are not playing the market your going to be behind those that do.

However, I find it odd how some are screaming there was a spoil nerf, and the Adena amount dropped per mob is too low at high levels still. Especially when there are folks rolling with top D grade weapons at level 35 astonished that not everyone can also do it.

Your idea to "stop until you get a full drop in a spot" is very , very bad. Drops are mostly based on luck. You could stay 8 hours in 1 spot , and then here comes a player, killing 2 mobs and gets the full drop. I did that. Just teleported to the Abandoned Camp once I hitted 20 or something, killed 2 or 3 mobs and full drop of Great Spear. Is that luck, or I knew what was I doing?!

Playing the market should be optional, not "the way to go".

Top D grade at level 35 is all good, since we got full D grade set for free ( so no need to craft/buy armors ) and so , any D grade item we get, we transform them into crystals = more money = craft more.

Let's see, what people will do for C!

27 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Your idea to "stop until you get a full drop in a spot" is very , very bad. Drops are mostly based on luck. You could stay 8 hours in 1 spot , and then here comes a player, killing 2 mobs and gets the full drop. I did that. Just teleported to the Abandoned Camp once I hitted 20 or something, killed 2 or 3 mobs and full drop of Great Spear. Is that luck, or I knew what was I doing?!

Playing the market should be optional, not "the way to go".

Top D grade at level 35 is all good, since we got full D grade set for free ( so no need to craft/buy armors ) and so , any D grade item we get, we transform them into crystals = more money = craft more.

Let's see, what people will do for C!

#1 I never said to stop until you get a full drop in a spot. Don't quote me on stuff I didn't even say brah.

#2 I don't care if you think playing the market should be optional. 

3 hours ago, xHaseo said:

Actually it makes sense. If i'm selling Lemonade to get some money... I wont be going around to tell the others to do the same. That would create competition and my profit will go down by having too many other sellers. You should keep for urself a few tricks. I don't really see ur problem tho...i managed to get Gastraphetes from the weapon shop (1kk) and did it all by myself...got some luck with drops and then did some 'market management'...not really so hard. 
More farm = More chance to drop = more chance to get adenas and empower ur toon. Not so hard.

And when the people you are trying to sell to doesn't have the money to buy it or end up just leaving the area in general you are left sitting there with a bunch of lemonade. This isn't a lemonade stand. It's a game that needs people and a community that clearly needs help. If people don't want the rates increased then they should teach those who are having trouble instead of attacking them. Otherwise the vast majority complaining constantly(You can argue with me all you want about this, there are for more people fight about the issue than fighting to keep it) will keep doing so until its changed or they just quit leaving the server to die. I do not understand how people do not get this. 

3 hours ago, Hatecraft said:

By Top D weapons do you mean top shop D? I've only seen one person so far with an actual Top D weapon.

1 minute ago, Sinkest said:

And when the people you are trying to sell to doesn't have the money to buy it or end up just leaving the area in general you are left sitting there with a bunch of lemonade. This isn't a lemonade stand. It's a game that needs people and a community that clearly needs help. If people don't want the rates increased then they should teach those who are having trouble instead of attacking them. Otherwise the vast majority complaining constantly(You can argue with me all you want about this, there are for more people fight about the issue than fighting to keep it) will keep doing so until its changed or they just quit leaving the server to die. I do not understand how people do not get this. 

Actually i'm not complaining about the rates. If they increase rates it's a 100% win for me...lesser effort to farm things. But people here came from illegal server 5000x with buffer+gm shop into the alt+b section. So they think they can rule here but they're just a massive load of smoking crap. There are pretty much guides everywhere that helps you understand what to do. Youtube and also forum can help you. Where to exp and where to grind...how to make some adenas. This is not a 'SUPER MEGA TRICK OMG 360° NO SCOPE'...it's simple game mechanism. Farm = drops = profit. Luck + Market knowledge will end the work for you. 

I can tell you lots of things that actually people do wrong. I'm playing in Giran and i see LOTS of scammers with "WTS X BOW SHAFTS!" and then they sell stems. 2 days ago i saw a dorf named 'iQuiting' shouting that he was quitting. He told in global to go Dion church and that he will drop his items. TOP REWARD : ghoul head staff!
What he did (and this is a illegal server scam, probably created by some brain dead retards) was to sit as a "Sell store" for 1 adena. So he sits, sell store, Apprentice weapon for 1 adena. Good! He sits again, sell store, Golden treasure chests for 1 adena. Good! Then sits again, BUY store, Iron ores for 1 adena. He scammed 200 iron ores. 
Now, blame ur own stupidity if you fell for that stupid trick. People must learn how to play THE REAL GAME instead of acting all pumped up 'cause they were playing into some private bugged server. 

13 years into this game and i NEVER trusted a single player who said "in this server i was THE BEST!". Far too many i saw coming to Naia when it went free to play and then leave 'cause "DAAAMN I CAN'T BOT, I WONT PLAY THERE!11!! HARDCORE!11!!". 

You can find the game's basic knowledge everywhere. For the pro tips and tricks, learn them by urself. 

1 hour ago, Sinkest said:

Otherwise the vast majority complaining constantly(You can argue with me all you want about this, there are for more people fight about the issue than fighting to keep it) will keep doing so until its changed or they just quit leaving the server to die.

This is not true at all. Only a very small handful of people are in the forums complaining. the vast majority of players are in game actually playing the game. We're talking maybe a few dozen players complaining (I'm sure it's less than 100 players, seeing as you see the same names over and over complaining), but there's thousands of players not complaining and just enjoying the game. So please, understand that you're in the minority in wanting these changes. Don't talk as if you're the voice for the whole NA Classic community, because most do not agree with you.

2 hours ago, Hatecraft said:

#1 I never said to stop until you get a full drop in a spot. Don't quote me on stuff I didn't even say brah.

4 hours ago, Hatecraft said:

Also, you have to farm the hell out of a spot to have a better chance at a good drop.

Brah please. Farm the hell out of a spot to have a better chance at a good drop , what does actually means? 

About your #2 not caring , is fine. I don't care about your "advices" either as they are bad.

20 hours ago, IceAge said:

Brah please. Farm the hell out of a spot to have a better chance at a good drop , what does actually means? 

About your #2 not caring , is fine. I don't care about your "advices" either as they are bad.

The problem is (I suspect) you don't see the benefit of farming in the same spot as it applies to drops. 

Let's say an item has a 1% drop rate. if you kill 100 mobs, then the chances that the item will drop significantly increases. Now, it's true that someone may come behind you and get the item, but that's how chance works. Your better off staying in one spot though, in the event the mobs have been killed enough to drop their item.

On 21/10/2018 at 7:19 AM, Cld said:

how could they nerf spoil if they didnt even restart the servers?

u're just upset because you don't know how to play the game, it's fine

but you need to calm down

Get down from ur white horse, make a spoiler lvl 40+ and go check it for urself.

On 21/10/2018 at 6:52 PM, GrumpyMuppet said:

Im a lvl 41+ BountyHunter, leveled at the best AOE spots with a pole till lvl 37 and Im still poor as f....k. So I went to cruma to spoil Mordeos for animal bones only to realize that instead of mordeos spoiling 1-17 with around 80% chance, they spoil only 1.... sometimes. Not broken at all.

Archived