FatChocobo

Tyrant - Force Burst

FatChocobo    20

Could anyone please explain to me how this skill works, and what it does? The description is absolute nonsense.

I've not yet been able to find out how to use this skill, even by charging 3 momentum it doesn't become available for use.

Edited by FatChocobo

FatChocobo    20

I see, it says it consumes 2 momentum stones, doesn't mention anything about being AoE though. Don't think I can afford to pay 220 adena per usage of this skill with the current adena rates. :|

FatChocobo    20

Nvm, noticed the description says enemies, my bad. Still not sure it's an efficient farming skill at 220a a pop! Doesn't even seem so strong! :o

Tsunamis    1

Well when you progress and start joining high lvl cp parties they gona ask you to aoe with a gladi or something so you have to use this skill.:)

FatChocobo    20
Just now, Tsunamis said:

Well when you progress and start joining high lvl cp parties they gona ask you to aoe with a gladi or something so you have to use this skill.:)

I see, first time playing tyrant, so thanks for the advice!

Tsunamis    1

You are welcome mate.I play a tyrant too add me if you want Rastamokko-Giran Server have fun playing this awesome game!!!

dorukasama    48
5 hours ago, FatChocobo said:

Nvm, noticed the description says enemies, my bad. Still not sure it's an efficient farming skill at 220a a pop! Doesn't even seem so strong! :o

You that skill to overhit in AOE parties, like abandoned camp or orc barraks

• Thanks 1