Honestly not sure if I should continue playing

Booyacka

1 minute ago, Arinulis said:

No we do, you just can't handle a differentiating opinion than your own. Go ahead, take your ball and run on home. Talk about projection to the nth degree. This is 100% you crybabies in bold.

Mate, on an actual serious note what the bleep are you smoking? Because if you can't see that they have ADMITTED the rates are broken then you really are a bleeping moron. Its nothing to do with opinion is FACTS.

Just now, Booyacka said:

Mate, on an actual serious note what the bleep are you smoking? Because if you can't see that they have ADMITTED the rates are broken then you really are a bleeping moron. Its nothing to do with opinion is FACTS.

The rates are fine, you babies just can't handle them and when you find someone with a different opinion, you cry and call them fanboys or bots or whatever other names you can come up with.

As I've said many times, Atinulis is LITERALLY UNABLE to argue a point. The dude is straight up incompetent. I'm talking Grade A Stupid here. Don't waste your time debating with this dude. He's either a troll or drools on his keyboard.

It's actually painful to watch, because all he has is calling other people "crybabies". Shit, I'd rather be a crybaby than have autism. omegalol

Just now, Booyacka said:

It's not anger im just baffled that you can't see that facts. 

No you're 100% angry, going right to the insults, like someone who can't produce a well thought-out post. I would definitely call that anger to the nth degree.

@cry great name btw. It points out exactly what you've been doing for days now, crying. But to the point, rates are fine, don't like them run along. No one is stopping you.

1 minute ago, Arinulis said:

No you're 100% angry, going right to the insults, like someone who can't produce a well thought-out post. I would definitely call that anger to the nth degree.

@cry great name btw. It points out exactly what you've been doing for days now, crying. But to the point, rates are fine, don't like them run along. No one is stopping you.

https://www.autismspeaks.org/

8 minutes ago, ShaoFT said:

The game is like this. Rates are perfect. I dont care players 40+ crying. Go and buy a new life if u cant buy more things from store...

rates are not prefect they already admitted they are broken they just wont fix them because people keep buying vip for full drops instead of spoils.

Archived