Well minus 1 cp for now.

Missa

Well. Our cp with 9 ppl leaving for now. Until they fix drops/spoil.

Problem is not in that we dont have adena or gear. We have that. Problem is other people wont play here. In the end, at lvl 60+ only few cp's gonna be, we will fight each other, but most ppl dont play in CP and they dont manage their adena and mats income. They will just leave the server .

So WE dont see any point playing  the game for now since in the end we wont have with who to play with.

You will see soon people that where is few cps are 50 lvl +- and others will hit wall at 40 and just leave )

Peace. 

P.s. why im sure ppl will leave?

Because guys who play in cp are nolifers and knows everything about l2. We just know how to hold things and what to buy, what to farm and how to farm.

Other ppl wont do it  first of all because u cant do it solo or even with just random party...  you need cp. And as I said most ppl are solo/duo here.

No offense

nah, there will be a big outcry when more people see the issue, when majority reaches lvl40+
Juji already knows it, we told him on discord, he saw it and replied.

From my experience here so far: they see the issue, and they will take days and even weeks but eventually fix broken things.

They take a loooooooooot of time. But eventually they do it. 

I think even when the hype dies out, we can still have 4k+ online on at least 2 servers.

1 minute ago, Cardano said:

nah, there will be a big outcry when more people see the issue, when majority reaches lvl40+

From my experience here so far: they see the issue, and they will take days and even weeks but eventually fix broken things.

I think even when the hype dies out, we can still have 4k+ online on at least 2 servers.

They take a lot of time because Korea has to change things for them. NCwest doesn't change any of the npcdata, itemdata any of that. Their hands are tied, which is why I get pissed at the crybabies up here. 

8 minutes ago, Cardano said:

Well, if so.. we'll just wait. Few days wont make any diffrence.

5 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

They take a lot of time because Korea has to change things for them. NCwest doesn't change any of the npcdata, itemdata any of that. Their hands are tied, which is why I get pissed at the crybabies up here. 

NcWest and NcSoft are the same company. So is safe to say that we cry about "1 company" here.

Stop acting like NcWest do want to do good things but.."hey! they can't". Yes they can because they are the same company.

Having other office in Korea to handle this kind of things, is another story, is their internal policy. But stop defending Nc"West". Is NcSoft with a branch in US.  

1 minute ago, IceAge said:

NcWest and NcSoft are the same company. So is safe to say that we cry about "1 company" here.

Stop acting like NcWest do want to do good things but.."hey! they can't". Yes they can because they are the same company.

Having other office in Korea to handle this kind of things, is another story, is their internal policy. But stop defending Nc"West". Is NcSoft with a branch in US.  

ncwest is publisher so i think you are wrong

Just now, existenz said:

ncwest is publisher so i think you are wrong

No, I'm right. They have always been like this. They have to submit their request to Korea, then Korea says, we can do that, give us a week. A week later they send the new files over. 

1 minute ago, Arinulis said:

No, I'm right. They have always been like this. They have to submit their request to Korea, then Korea says, we can do that, give us a week. A week later they send the new files over. 

So? That doesn't mean is not the same company. Andso, you cannot say "They can't do anything". They have this internal policy which says that only the Korea Office ( read that, office not company ) , can do the changes. That's on them and not on us.

21 minutes ago, Cardano said:

and his reply was?? "Submitting this to devs. Hang tight" or some shit?

1 minute ago, warborn said:

You're arguing about semantics here.

Theyre a publishing studio owned by the same company....

Just like how Disney owns ESPN and Marvel....

Don't mind him and Arinulis. They are the white knights of a company which they even don't know they are the same company with the one from Korea :)

1 minute ago, IceAge said:

Don't mind him and Arinulis. They are the white knights of a company which they even don't know they are the same company with the one from Korea :)

Or I don't know, they could have done a simple google search.

I mean, NCwest sounds pretty similar to NCsoft but I'm going to sit here and argue that they're not a subsidiary. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCSoft

http://global.ncsoft.com/global/

The parent company headquartered in Korea.

https://us.ncsoft.com/en/about-us/

https://us.ncsoft.com/en/

The US Subsidiary, a distinct yet wholly owned corporation in charge of running the Lineage II servers in North America. They are a separate company with a fully separate corporate structure. FYI, the CEO is the wife of the CEO of NCSoft Korea. Korea has the global HQ, the holding company for all subsidiaries, and the development studio that is also known as NCSoft. The US consists of NC Interactive, which is in Austin and runs the servers, NC West, which is the NA punlisher, ArenaNet, which runs GuildWars, and like 1 or 2 other companies.

On top of an innefficient development and bug fixing, their community management and damage control procedures are trully awful. If they were transparent with the issues and their handling, the community reaction would be way better

2 hours ago, Missa said:

Well. Our cp with 9 ppl leaving for now. Until they fix drops/spoil.

Problem is not in that we dont have adena or gear. We have that. Problem is other people wont play here. In the end, at lvl 60+ only few cp's gonna be, we will fight each other, but most ppl dont play in CP and they dont manage their adena and mats income. They will just leave the server .

So WE dont see any point playing  the game for now since in the end we wont have with who to play with.

You will see soon people that where is few cps are 50 lvl +- and others will hit wall at 40 and just leave )

Peace. 

P.s. why im sure ppl will leave?

Because guys who play in cp are nolifers and knows everything about l2. We just know how to hold things and what to buy, what to farm and how to farm.

Other ppl wont do it  first of all because u cant do it solo or even with just random party...  you need cp. And as I said most ppl are solo/duo here.

No offense

Here is an interesting idea. Teach others, write a guide, share your knowledge. You'll have competition in no time. 

Adena is OK. This is a classic. Mobs x1 has to give same adena than x4. If u want adena u kill x1, if u want exp u go for x4. Simple as that. This gives more oportunities for solo players.

U lost server so u cry and run. Leave server please... thanks.

2 hours ago, ShaoVi said:

Adena is OK. This is a classic. Mobs x1 has to give same adena than x4. If u want adena u kill x1, if u want exp u go for x4. Simple as that. This gives more oportunities for solo players.

U lost server so u cry and run. Leave server please... thanks.

so 9 ppl  should go kill x1 hp mobs :D cuz otherwise we cant use the GK ,   how stupid can ppl be . is this real answer?     

Ill wait 2 months for ur lame ass to get to 41 and see how u perform.

6 hours ago, Medeoan said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCSoft

http://global.ncsoft.com/global/

The parent company headquartered in Korea.

https://us.ncsoft.com/en/about-us/

https://us.ncsoft.com/en/

The US Subsidiary, a distinct yet wholly owned corporation in charge of running the Lineage II servers in North America. They are a separate company with a fully separate corporate structure. FYI, the CEO is the wife of the CEO of NCSoft Korea. Korea has the global HQ, the holding company for all subsidiaries, and the development studio that is also known as NCSoft. The US consists of NC Interactive, which is in Austin and runs the servers, NC West, which is the NA punlisher, ArenaNet, which runs GuildWars, and like 1 or 2 other companies.

Correct me if Im wrong but I remember from business class that subsidiaries are not separate companies in actuality :D

They're separate companies in terms that they have their own liability and are taxed differently. They might have their own ceo but all share the same parent company and are controlled by them. They're only separate in terms of govt perspective but common law states they are the same for consumer protective purposes. 

Very common for international business ventures where laws vary between offshore offices..... That's why they do that.

Edit: thought I would add, that's some good research meng. To clarify, before trolls chime in, Im not critiquing anyone, just adding to the conversation.

2 hours ago, zzzzzzzz said:

so 9 ppl  should go kill x1 hp mobs :D cuz otherwise we cant use the GK ,   how stupid can ppl be . is this real answer?     

Ill wait 2 months for ur lame ass to get to 41 and see how u perform.

GK was always a luxury. Of course, to cater for crybabies, a lot of TP prices have been reduced in classic, some up to five times.

2 hours ago, Devoid said:

GK was always a luxury. Of course, to cater for crybabies, a lot of TP prices have been reduced in classic, some up to five times.

Well, same as the rates. Rates of Spoil/Drop/Adena are reduced by up to five times.

See what I did there?

Archived