Well minus 1 cp for now.

Missa

3 hours ago, Devoid said:

GK was always a luxury. Of course, to cater for crybabies, a lot of TP prices have been reduced in classic, some up to five times.

i dont have problem with GK prices. problem is x4hp 44lvl mobs drop same adena as 38 lvl x1hp

hows that legit ? spoil is like 30 times lower on some mobs aswell. like x0.03 rate.......

9 hours ago, smashthatbass said:

Correct me if Im wrong but I remember from business class that subsidiaries are not separate companies in actuality :D

They're separate companies in terms that they have their own liability and are taxed differently. They might have their own ceo but all share the same parent company and are controlled by them. They're only separate in terms of govt perspective but common law states they are the same for consumer protective purposes. 

Very common for international business ventures where laws vary between offshore offices..... That's why they do that.

Edit: thought I would add, that's some good research meng. To clarify, before trolls chime in, Im not critiquing anyone, just adding to the conversation.

You are correct, they have their own liabilities for operating within the borders of the United States, but, at the end of the day, NCNA can't take a bleep without asking permission from NC Korea. Same as with fixing files. I remember back when the festival of darkness came about and the catacombs first started, there was an issue with one of the guards teleport AI. I posted an actual AI script fix to the forums, and was told by one of the GMs then, that they could not implement the fix themselves it had to be fixed by NC Korea.

As annoying as it is, with the rates all screwed up, until NC Korea sends NCNA updated npcdata files, fixing the rates, Juji and Hime's hands are tied. I just wish they could come out and say it so that people would stop bitching them out.

17 hours ago, Missa said:

Well. Our cp with 9 ppl leaving for now. Until they fix drops/spoil.

Problem is not in that we dont have adena or gear. We have that. Problem is other people wont play here. In the end, at lvl 60+ only few cp's gonna be, we will fight each other, but most ppl dont play in CP and they dont manage their adena and mats income. They will just leave the server .

So WE dont see any point playing  the game for now since in the end we wont have with who to play with.

You will see soon people that where is few cps are 50 lvl +- and others will hit wall at 40 and just leave )

Peace. 

P.s. why im sure ppl will leave?

Because guys who play in cp are nolifers and knows everything about l2. We just know how to hold things and what to buy, what to farm and how to farm.

Other ppl wont do it  first of all because u cant do it solo or even with just random party...  you need cp. And as I said most ppl are solo/duo here.

No offense

So you couldn't handle the rates and left

Many smart ppl already left 1 week ago after seeing this sh1tshow dunno what rest is aiming for if this server is still bugged for levels 40+. Then again whole community hit the wall and wait 1 week for GM's to respond because they milk all the money possible from 90% ppl using shots and leveling 4 times faster with blesseds. ( yes x4 )

3 hours ago, Arinulis said:

You are correct, they have their own liabilities for operating within the borders of the United States, but, at the end of the day, NCNA can't take a bleep without asking permission from NC Korea. Same as with fixing files. I remember back when the festival of darkness came about and the catacombs first started, there was an issue with one of the guards teleport AI. I posted an actual AI script fix to the forums, and was told by one of the GMs then, that they could not implement the fix themselves it had to be fixed by NC Korea.

As annoying as it is, with the rates all screwed up, until NC Korea sends NCNA updated npcdata files, fixing the rates, Juji and Hime's hands are tied. I just wish they could come out and say it so that people would stop bitching them out.

most of the time, yes, they need things to be approved or fixed by korea. i see that innova is more transparent with these things and share more about this subject. however, they still give room to the publishers to have some small options where is needed, like for example in events.

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:20 AM, Arinulis said:

I feel you dude - and for them as well too. Im sure its tough being pulled in converse directions like that.

I just think a lot of people, including myself are getting worried that were going to see Korea classic here in terms of cash shop. I mean, we already kinda have their rates and when considering the limited amount of information we get is very ambiguous, its a very possible scenario. 

People are unsure if they should consider supporting the project and any possibility of a refund is running out.

10 minutes ago, smashthatbass said:

I feel you dude - and for them as well too. Im sure its tough being pulled in converse directions like that.

I just think a lot of people, including myself are getting worried that were going to see Korea classic here in terms of cash shop. I mean, we already kinda have their rates and when considering the limited amount of information we get is very ambiguous, its a very possible scenario. 

People are unsure if they should consider supporting the project and any possibility of a refund is running out.

Yes they're ignoring questions about P2W items but always answering about cosmetics only questions.
Time to refund I guess.

Archived