Jump to content
HanasLTU

Lineage 2 prelude

Recommended Posts

HanasLTU    8

Lineage II is a massive multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) for Microsoft Windows, the second game in the Lineage series. It is a prequel to Lineage, and is set 150 years before the earlier game.[1] It has become very popular since its October 1, 2003 launch in South Korea, reporting 1,000,918 unique users during the month of March 2007. To date, the game has been played by more than 14 million users, mostly based in Asia.

Admin,please asnwer to my question
How its heppening,that F0rKnite Battle Royale became a resounding success, drawing in more than 125 million players in less than a year, and earning hundreds of millions of dollars per month, and since has been a cultural phenomenon. And they dont have any f*****cking 2345 plyers in QUEUE ?

Why i cant log in official game server and have to spend playing in rondom server where are dyieng afther few months if i want lay here ,but its bleep up and you since 2003 years  cant fix this problems???

where is point that i cant play in official and have to spend time and money in mostly russian server which are just dyeing ,forum on fire of messseges like this,and nothing happening since you open giran.

im tying to connect from Norway ,4 hours waiting to let you in an then trolololo..
 

Edited by HanasLTU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tpwnz    4

back in the day we had like 12 servers if im not mistaken, regardless  there were alot more servers so the population was spread out decently

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
existenz    57

fortnight instanced server have 100 people battling each other. not 5, 6 or 10.000 people. 

you can add 10.000 people in a server and 100.000 people in a server but you need channels, or different instances like wow. 

lineage 2 dont have any of these and is a good thing because every person that exist in a server you can see it or meet it. 

also lineage 2 has a heavily customed old unreal engine (or their own. i am not entirely sure about that) so i am not even sure how will respond if you add 10-15k people in one instance like lineage 2 servers have

Edited by existenz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hatecraft    16

Just move to the newest server if it bothers you that much. Its not like you have THAT much invested, its been less than a month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HanasLTU    8
23 hours ago, Hatecraft said:

Just move to the newest server if it bothers you that much. Its not like you have THAT much invested, its been less than a month.

"bothers you that much"

people spaming in forum that waiting to log in 3-6hours.. Cmon its not normal

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HanasLTU    8
23 hours ago, existenz said:

fortnight instanced server have 100 people battling each other. not 5, 6 or 10.000 people. 

you can add 10.000 people in a server and 100.000 people in a server but you need channels, or different instances like wow. 

lineage 2 dont have any of these and is a good thing because every person that exist in a server you can see it or meet it. 

also lineage 2 has a heavily customed old unreal engine (or their own. i am not entirely sure about that) so i am not even sure how will respond if you add 10-15k people in one instance like lineage 2 servers have

foRKnite is just example how owners invest to security and its no point say that 100 ppl in battle its not same like play lineage with 6-8k people in server.I think you need to search and read about creating server atleast then try me to learn something to me.Then you creating server you can decide how much conecctions you would prefer for online numbers.So if we invest money to server,why they cant but bigger data baze.Cmon its 2018 ant terabite is already invented..................................... so both of you go bleep you self with you opinions.IF i pay for vip ant still waiting while your bots left afk as fishing and its normal ,i do not wait 3hours to log in to make party with bobo and dumass as you are.


 

Edited by HanasLTU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
beleaua    66

short answer, because it is more or less software made 15 years ago for hardware that was 15 years ago. if you look at newer ncsoft games you will see they know how to handle an increase of players without needing to open new server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HanasLTU    8

l2 classic it not made 15years ago.And software made not on 2004's java.. all gemoetric increased since 2013.Look at requiraments also if you dont know how check software

whay then it called Classic if people makeing 2-3bots and playing own or as support on back while main is mage for frming.Why afther 2009 its allowed multiboxing?
open notepad script tha its not llwoed log in same pc with few clients thats it.Im not complaing on ppl who useing computer,cuz if that way fun ,okey.But afthet banned multibox i think there were no problm to log in straight to server also faaking offline shop,who da fak need that.Im have dicedie today i spend selling or leveling,castle sieging,spoiling,crafting or pvp..But not like 4 chars on giran sellling and buying ,one on my back for buffs and 6th its my own .How dafaq  thats happend....

its official serve it should be like authority  and dominator for privates server.That afther 15 years if you choose play on official server you know what will be different between private shitservers.BUT :) im standing alone.And then you trying to explain that im retard and software is old between forKKKnite or other nc soft.Cmoon im speaking about ttally different things which i wrote and you trying to tell me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
beleaua    66
5 minutes ago, HanasLTU said:

l2 classic it not made 15years ago.And software made not on 2004's java.. all gemoetric increased since 2013.Look at requiraments also if you dont know how check software

whay then it called Classic if people makeing 2-3bots and playing own or as support on back while main is mage for frming.Why afther 2009 its allowed multiboxing?
open notepad script tha its not llwoed log in same pc with few clients thats it.Im not complaing on ppl who useing computer,cuz if that way fun ,okey.But afthet banned multibox i think there were no problm to log in straight to server also faaking offline shop,who da fak need that.Im have dicedie today i spend selling or leveling,castle sieging,spoiling,crafting or pvp..But not like 4 chars on giran sellling and buying ,one on my back for buffs and 6th its my own .How dafaq  thats happend....

its official serve it should be like authority  and dominator for privates server.That afther 15 years if you choose play on official server you know what will be different between private shitservers.BUT :) im standing alone.And then you trying to explain that im retard and software is old between forKKKnite or other nc soft.Cmoon im speaking about ttally different things which i wrote and you trying to tell me.

 

hard to follow your post but here is the thing. the client side is not the same with server side. yet the client side got improvements on top of the existing client. it was not replaced. the core of the game is still very much the same.

yes, this is not 15 years old, it's older. the game was released in 2003 in korea, that means the core of the game was made probably between 2001-2003.

Edited by beleaua

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HanasLTU    8

i do not see problem with core im not asking iprome graphic of game. Read what im saying and you will find out the POINT

then you are improving number of connectios on servers it depends on DATA BASE CONNECTIONS ,that you dedice your self.AD nthe game was realised it was same problem ,but it was 2003 ,where we were instaling games frm cd and dvd and now its 2019 year remeber your pc sec then and now??????? cmoon you really bleeping stupid trying me to explain that administrator cant afford to buy bigger databaze place

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
beleaua    66
2 hours ago, HanasLTU said:

i do not see problem with core im not asking iprome graphic of game. Read what im saying and you will find out the POINT

then you are improving number of connectios on servers it depends on DATA BASE CONNECTIONS ,that you dedice your self.AD nthe game was realised it was same problem ,but it was 2003 ,where we were instaling games frm cd and dvd and now its 2019 year remeber your pc sec then and now??????? cmoon you really bleeping stupid trying me to explain that administrator cant afford to buy bigger databaze place

can't read your previous post, it's very hard to follow. a bit hard to follow this one as well.

it doesn't matter that your hardware is better in 2018 if your software didn't suffer any major changes. it's like porting a tetris game from some gameboy to a super server. you won't see any difference. you need to rewrite the software but ncsoft preferred to move on and create other games instead of taking care of the old ones. look at the client. you can have the best video card in the world, it won't matter, the game will run the same as on some ancient one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hatecraft    16
4 hours ago, HanasLTU said:

"bothers you that much"

people spaming in forum that waiting to log in 3-6hours.. Cmon its not normal

 

Instead of quitting or getting frustrated, go to the newest server. Merely suggesting something you likely already considered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, HanasLTU said:

foRKnite is just example how owners invest to security and its no point say that 100 ppl in battle its not same like play lineage with 6-8k people in server.I think you need to search and read about creating server atleast then try me to learn something to me.Then you creating server you can decide how much conecctions you would prefer for online numbers.So if we invest money to server,why they cant but bigger data baze.Cmon its 2018 ant terabite is already invented..................................... so both of you go bleep you self with you opinions.IF i pay for vip ant still waiting while your bots left afk as fishing and its normal ,i do not wait 3hours to log in to make party with bobo and dumass as you are.


 

Try re-read the reply of existenz, he said a lot of true things.

If you think that you can handle 10k concurrent connections in ONE tcp server like Lineage 2, with people spamming 2-3 clicks/ second ( = 20-30k request update/second) then you must send you CV to Google/FB/Microsoft, they will hire you.

This is not like to edit some config file, it is not like to replace a bigger hard disk/ SSD, or expanding to a 48 cores of CPU too.

Comparing to 100 ppl with 6k ppl server? I'm trying not to laugh at your "creating server" knowledge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HanasLTU    8
On 2018-10-23 at 10:45 AM, Pulp_fiction said:

Try re-read the reply of existenz, he said a lot of true things.

If you think that you can handle 10k concurrent connections in ONE tcp server like Lineage 2, with people spamming 2-3 clicks/ second ( = 20-30k request update/second) then you must send you CV to Google/FB/Microsoft, they will hire you.

This is not like to edit some config file, it is not like to replace a bigger hard disk/ SSD, or expanding to a 48 cores of CPU too.

Comparing to 100 ppl with 6k ppl server? I'm trying not to laugh at your "creating server" knowledge.

or you just can do not allow use more then 1 account from same pc it reduce bot buffers and sellers in shop areas.And for this sentance no need to send my cv for anywhere.Aslo dual bot was good idea which most servers were useing till 2010 mostly and it helps keep online with long server living.Im not speaking about calculations im speaking about managment of server.Not only money :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HanasLTU    8
On 2018-10-23 at 2:52 AM, Hatecraft said:

Instead of quitting or getting frustrated, go to the newest server. Merely suggesting something you likely already considered.

im already there.Have a good game all of you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×