Adena drop is OK

ShaoVi

Adena drop is perfect. Mobs x1 gives the same as mobs x4 and this is ok coz this gives real oportunities for solo players to.

Classic cant be a game in which u have to farm aoe or u cant do anything.

With this, people who want adena go and kill x1. If u want exp, then go AOE x4. U cant have everything. 

Adena is perfect and i hope NCSoft leave it as it is, This is a real classic.

14 minutes ago, ShaoVi said:

Adena drop is perfect. Mobs x1 gives the same as mobs x4 and this is ok coz this gives real oportunities for solo players to.

Classic cant be a game in which u have to farm aoe or u cant do anything.

With this, people who want adena go and kill x1. If u want exp, then go AOE x4. U cant have everything. 

Adena is perfect and i hope NCSoft leave it as it is, This is a real classic.

This can't be a real person.

46 minutes ago, Hatecraft said:

ROFL

Seriously though, x2 mobs should give more adena than X1 mobs.

I dont think so. Every server has their own rules and set up. I think its a good idea to give same adena on x1 than on x2/3. This gives more oportunities to casual/solo players.

Damn bro, you right! What's the point of hunting mobs with 6x HPs when i can get same adenas from an 1x mob??? 

What's the point of going after level 40 if you can just go and reroll every time??? 

What's the point of making epics and 80+ mobs drops items such as B/A items when you can hunt in lv 20 and still drop Queen Ant???

Oh wait, this is an official server. Not a private shit with customized rates. Higher level + Higher HP xCounter = Higher rewards. This game was ALWAYS like this. 

Even tho i'm having no problems with the rates actually...it's kinda ridicolous to see illegal server rats who join here and pretend to say their opinion. 

12 minutes ago, ShaoVi said:

I dont think so. Every server has their own rules and set up. I think its a good idea to give same adena on x1 than on x2/3. This gives more oportunities to casual/solo players.

So these players are supposed to dump extra shots and time into a mob for absolutely no extra adena. Why even fight them then? 

I respect your diffent opinion. I just disagree.

1 hour ago, ShaoVi said:

xdddddddddddddddddddd.       so what . everyone else should leave?    OUR PARTY NEED TO FARM 8h in cruma just to teleport to Aden for Dungeon of abyss .  ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Archived