Where is the lvling Guide for 1 to 20 & 20 to 40 for Lineage2 Classic?

Jenasyde

Where is the lvling Guide for lvls 1 to 20 & 20 to 40 for Lineage2 Classic? 
Cause I've been having trouble finding quests for my Dwarf Spoiler & my Human Prophet.My Dwarf is lvl 20, only quest I found is for Ruins of Despair & Ruins of Agony, but no mobs are dropping quest items. And my Human Prophet is lvl 14 and I've pretty much run out of quests, the only ones available that I've found are repeatable quests. I was hoping for something more that gives more xp & adena. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've been googling this a lot & haven't found any quests that ppl have mentioned on google. So I'm pretty frustrated right now...

quest only till 25.   maybe 20 ~25 on spider nest kill spider, unstuck and got 3,5k adena. 

fater this, go to Abandoned Camp and make your home for 2 or 3 lvl.  After can u try Dion Hills, Cruma marshland. 

Do not forgot in the lvl 25 get quest Set moon ( set D ) on Gludin. 

3 hours ago, FORMina said:

quest only till 25.   maybe 20 ~25 on spider nest kill spider, unstuck and got 3,5k adena. 

fater this, go to Abandoned Camp and make your home for 2 or 3 lvl.  After can u try Dion Hills, Cruma marshland. 

Do not forgot in the lvl 25 get quest Set moon ( set D ) on Gludin. 

Thx I'll have to look for that quest for the D Set in Gludin. I don't think I've ever done that quest. lol And I've played Lineage2 off & on for years. ^_^

Archived