STOP whiteknighting the rates. People are leaving while you support the crooked rates.

Okay, we get it, you're cool, you enjoy the hardcore L2 experience. But then there's remaining 9 out of 10 ppl who just ask themselves - why should I be forced to get VIP and buy stuff from L2store to make a progress? 

You're acting as if there was no alternative to this server, but I checked the illegal server forum is starting to get filled with "I quitted offic, which char do I start here" kind of threads. And this is your fault, whoever defends these crooked rates. It's been several days since any admins showed up here, and it's because you whiteknights do their job instead of pushing them to fix this. 

Soon they will introduce this new promotions into the cash shop. Yes, of course P2W items. Can't wait for the "Hardcores" to come and cry how they "grinded their ass" to make 100k adena and how someone which will P2W his way, will earn more , lol.

As a matter of fact, soulshots are P2W now since almost all the income a normal players is earning, he's spending it on SS. Buying them with real $, will help you save the Adena and then buy that shiny top D weapon.

Crooked rates? Im playin with 3 guys each of us have 1 box, we are at 29-31, and without much effort and playing 4h a day we are already with over 1,5kk adena making a 4-5kk exp each day. Its either you play smart and efficiently or keep smashing the keybord with forehead droping tears on the forums. This server is so damn easy comparing on what was on skelth or any russian servers yet this community cant handle such a easy thing. You dont like to support the company by donating a 10 bucks for a vip status? Please you are nonfactor then.

Get better or leave it kid, people were adapting and handling the old rates, this rate feels like high rate compared to what we used to play in the first week. I'm literally dropping 400+ adenas per mob in OB, this is insane, you can sustain yourself in almost every area, you can get drops and such, I don't know what else you want, I'm highly sure you're playing like a noob, this game will punish bad decisions, get used to this.

8 minutes ago, FairyTale said:

I love how ppl talking about "hardcore L2 experience" in version where you can't lose your gear... 

If you get less adena it's not hardcore. it's just takes more time to grind mobs or l2shop. 

Do you realize that droppable gear is little if anything more than adena to replace it?

29 minutes ago, Lightkeeper said:

Okay, we get it, you're cool, you enjoy the hardcore L2 experience. But then there's remaining 9 out of 10 ppl who just ask themselves - why should I be forced to get VIP and buy stuff from L2store to make a progress? 

I'd love to know where you get your numbers, because I only see a very small minority of people here in the forums complaining. Meanwhile, there's thousands of players enjoying the game who don't agree with you. Stop talking as if you represent the server population, because you don't. You're a very small minority.

5 minutes ago, Zanfire said:

I'd love to know where you get your numbers, because I only see a very small minority of people here in the forums complaining. Meanwhile, there's thousands of players enjoying the game who don't agree with you. Stop talking as if you represent the server population, because you don't. You're a very small minority.

Oh boy!

The tears on you if they don't change anything soon and fast. You will be the one coming here crying "hm! this server iz dead" . We talk after the first month when the income will drastically drop for NcSoft as not many will keep their VIP4 status because the bonuses are shit. Queues will be gone, and the "free" players who normally don't spend, but they did spend 5$ to dodge the queues will also stop paying.

You will then get mats for $ in the cash shop and everything you hardcores has "earned", will .. vanish in the face of P2W players who will pay their way.

I will gladly quote you and every white knight when that time will come.

I really don't want that and I STILL have hope that they will bring the normal rates in the Classic servers, but .. is NcSoft we are talking about, right...RIGHT?

...Right :)

Just now, IceAge said:

Oh boy!

The tears on you if they don't change anything soon and fast. You will be the one coming here crying "hm! this server iz dead" . We talk after the first month when the income will drastically drop for NcSoft as not many will keep their VIP4 status because the bonuses are shit. Queues will be gone, and the "free" players who normally don't spend, but they did spend 5$ to dodge the queues will also stop paying.

You will then get mats for $ in the cash shop and everything you hardcores has "earned", will .. vanish in the face of P2W players who will pay their way.

I will gladly quote you and every white knight when that time will come.

I really don't want that and I STILL have hope that they will bring the normal rates in the Classic servers, but .. is NcSoft we are talking about, right...RIGHT?

...Right :)

Watch out we have a Juji right hand here having a server development plan on his desk. Your wisdom and foreseeing abilities are a monstrous one.

1 hour ago, Gazob1 said:

Get better or leave it kid, people were adapting and handling the old rates, this rate feels like high rate compared to what we used to play in the first week. I'm literally dropping 400+ adenas per mob in OB, this is insane, you can sustain yourself in almost every area, you can get drops and such, I don't know what else you want, I'm highly sure you're playing like a noob, this game will punish bad decisions, get used to this.

Do u understand that ppl complain about 40+ lvl mobs and not 1-40?)))

U are fine while u are 25-30lvl in OB but later on u will waste x2 ssd on 40 lvl mobs and they will drop 150 adena. We will see how smart u gonna be ))))

2 hours ago, Ergo said:

Crooked rates? Im playin with 3 guys each of us have 1 box, we are at 29-31, and without much effort and playing 4h a day we are already with over 1,5kk adena making a 4-5kk exp each day. Its either you play smart and efficiently or keep smashing the keybord with forehead droping tears on the forums. This server is so damn easy comparing on what was on skelth or any russian servers yet this community cant handle such a easy thing. You dont like to support the company by donating a 10 bucks for a vip status? Please you are nonfactor then.

And thats because before 40lvl rates are fine. Mobs 50 LVL drop same adena as 20 LVL ones... After my character hit 41lvl I had to make a new one to make some adena... 

People do realise that the ones defending the rates are probably the ones with a second pc or a virtual pc on the same hardware and have a small bot pty some where going 1-40 consently.

or even some of the adena sellers. 

Either way they don’t want things to change cause they are gonna be NUMBER 1 on a dead server if things don’t change.

1 hour ago, Mistrix said:

Do u understand that ppl complain about 40+ lvl mobs and not 1-40?)))

U are fine while u are 25-30lvl in OB but later on u will waste x2 ssd on 40 lvl mobs and they will drop 150 adena. We will see how smart u gonna be ))))

I'm very close, I'll glady take the challenge just everyone else who are dealing with it, and just like before, find a way or another, good luck.

3 hours ago, raglan said:

People do realise that the ones defending the rates are probably the ones with a second pc or a virtual pc on the same hardware and have a small bot pty some where going 1-40 consently.

or even some of the adena sellers. 

Either way they don’t want things to change cause they are gonna be NUMBER 1 on a dead server if things don’t change.

lots of people already told you, PLAY WITH THE MARKET. you can start with 20k in the market and in one week have 1kk. 

stop telling "mobs dont drop enough adena for SS, and to get new equips", adena is not supposed to be enough for nothing, you have to play with it.

Cheers

1 hour ago, VincentColpa said:

lots of people already told you, PLAY WITH THE MARKET. you can start with 20k in the market and in one week have 1kk. 

stop telling "mobs dont drop enough adena for SS, and to get new equips", adena is not supposed to be enough for nothing, you have to play with it.

Cheers

I never said anything about me having issues with making adena actually read what I wrote. 

But those saying rates are fine 40+ or rates were fine on server release are complete and utterly lieing. 

These are not any rates this game has ever had these are made up broken rates. Simple and plan. 

Doesnt matter if your are vip 4 or vip 0.

broken rates are broken rates.

those trying to defend them must have either something wrong in the head or have other means of achieving what they want.

i make enough adena to get by and gear myself at the moment. But getting the same adena for a lvl 40 mob as a lvl 20 mob or not getting an adena multiplier same as the hp of the mob go against the basic mechanics of how this game was made prior to god....

3 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

no, but everytime  i read its: YOU HAVE A BOT FOR SURE FOR DEFENDING THESE RATES

its annoying... so many people progressing and not complaining lol

Actually a lot of people are complaining or straight up leaving if you can’t tell by the 50 other threads about this issue.

The fact people defend these rates is completely idiotic or must have some selfish reason why they would.

3 minutes ago, Bousette said:

You always can go to a X10 X50 adena server. 

I got my spiked club yesterday and im happy, but you loose time crying on forum.

All we want is proper 1x rates or atleast consistent bleeping rates. 

no one is asking for x10 or x50 

I can't believe what im reading.

The ignorance of the white knights is unbelievable.

ADENA IS FINE UNTIL LEVEL 40. ITS THE 40+ LOCATIONS THAT ARE DROPPING LESS THAN THE 30+ LOCATIONS.

LEVEL 35 ANTS (2X HP) ARE DROPPING 500 ADENAS, LEVEL 30 ORCS ARE DROPPING 400 ADENAS.

LEVEL 40 (3X HP) PORTAS ARE DROPPING 200 ADENAS. WHAT IS SO bleepING HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

If all you have to say is "seems fine to me", "just got my lol d grade", "it was much harder 10 years ago", then don't post at all.

23 minutes ago, Zenyar said:

ADENA IS FINE UNTIL LEVEL 40. ITS THE 40+ LOCATIONS THAT ARE DROPPING LESS THAN THE 30+ LOCATIONS.

LEVEL 35 ANTS (2X HP) ARE DROPPING 500 ADENAS, LEVEL 30 ORCS ARE DROPPING 400 ADENAS.

LEVEL 40 (3X HP) PORTAS ARE DROPPING 200 ADENAS. WHAT IS SO bleepING HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

If all you have to say is "seems fine to me", "just got my lol d grade", "it was much harder 10 years ago", then don't post at all.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!

33 minutes ago, Zenyar said:

It's by design, no matter what NCWest community managers say. It's how NCsoft returns their investments into development of a "free to play" game. Is it so hard to understand?

Now, it's time for you to stop crying. Either adapt or leave the game.

And one more thing. L2 is not a solo or CP-based game. L2 is a clan-based game. Think about it.

6 hours ago, Ergo said:

Mr. Whiteknight will only realize what's wrong when he reaches levels 40+.

Archived