STOP whiteknighting the rates. People are leaving while you support the crooked rates.

6 hours ago, Gazob1 said:

Get better or leave it kid, people were adapting and handling the old rates, this rate feels like high rate compared to what we used to play in the first week. I'm literally dropping 400+ adenas per mob in OB, this is insane, you can sustain yourself in almost every area, you can get drops and such, I don't know what else you want, I'm highly sure you're playing like a noob, this game will punish bad decisions, get used to this.

Those mobs in OB drop more adena than a lot of 40+ ones.

22 minutes ago, Krissa said:

It's by design, no matter what NCWest community managers say. It's how NCsoft returns their investments into development of a "free to play" game. Is it so hard to understand?

Now, it's time for you to stop crying. Either adapt or leave the game.

And one more thing. L2 is not a solo or CP-based game. L2 is a clan-based game. Think about it.

Which part, "by design", returns their investment, when part of your player base gets fed up with messed up all over the place rates and simply leaves? I'm sorry but where is this return of investment you're speaking off when you are losing potential customers?

18 minutes ago, Qwenil said:

Which part, "by design", returns their investment,

At the moment, it should be D shots and exp buffs.

18 minutes ago, Qwenil said:

when part of your player base gets fed up with messed up all over the place rates and simply leaves?

Good riddance.

If the servers get dominated by a small minority of players that level too fast for the servers' health, it will be much worse for NCsoft's bottom line.

17 minutes ago, Kokusho said:

Those mobs in OB drop more adena than a lot of 40+ ones.

I'm pretty the areas people are complaining here supposed to be insane exp and smaller adena, Juji even said that ant-nest was supposed to be for exp grinding, can you check every possible 40+ area please? Are you sure that literally every monster that are above lv40+ are 'crooked'...hmm... It's hard to imagine why would they break the game for any reason above 40... SSC doesn't even sell in store right now, it doesn't make sense, store is all about exp boosters right now, nothing related to adena except for some mats with silver coins.

2 minutes ago, Gazob1 said:

I'm pretty the areas people are complaining here supposed to be insane exp and smaller adena, Juji even said that ant-nest was supposed to be for exp grinding, can you check every possible 40+ area please? Are you sure that literally every monster that are above lv40+ are 'crooked'...hmm... It's hard to imagine why would they break the game for any reason above 40... SSC doesn't even sell in store right now, it doesn't make sense, store is all about exp boosters right now, nothing related to adena except for some mats with silver coins.

I checked them all when looking for a place to grind. They're all bleeped, every last one of them. It's not only the places with x2+ hp mobs either, every single place has bleeped adena and item droprates.

6 minutes ago, Gazob1 said:

Ant´s nest is the best spot for adenas right now, so as always Juji has no freaking idea what he's talking about.

2 hours ago, Gazob1 said:

Well then we have to create mass characters to farm OB and buy stuff for the main char LUL

I think so far that is the best spot to make adena.

One would think alligator island was always full of adena with 1-2k drops, but nope. 

Orc barracks are better than Alligator Island

Orb barracks are better than Enchanted Valley (with x3 lvl 50 mobs?)

Just farm orc barracks.

4 hours ago, VincentColpa said:

lots of people already told you, PLAY WITH THE MARKET. you can start with 20k in the market and in one week have 1kk. 

stop telling "mobs dont drop enough adena for SS, and to get new equips", adena is not supposed to be enough for nothing, you have to play with it.

Cheers

there is a problem there. playing with the market doesn't generate adena. killing stuff generates adena. the market is only for few players, this is why it works. if a few thousands of players would start 'playing with the market', none would have more than they started with.

i play with a coin, doesn't seem to generate more of it.

48 minutes ago, beleaua said:

there is a problem there. playing with the market doesn't generate adena. killing stuff generates adena. the market is only for few players, this is why it works. if a few thousands of players would start 'playing with the market', none would have more than they started with.

i play with a coin, doesn't seem to generate more of it.

Ok, maybe for me adena is not so important, I need enough for SS some pots ( sometimes ) and thats it.. 

So everything else does not require adena requires time, when will you understand?

Why would you desperatly need so much adena?

Teleports always have been expensive, maybe private players etc dont understand this , its a "privilege" to use teleport. If you dont own adena? Walk :)

Then, you need what? 1.5kk adena to go buy top d grade? Another big mistake. farm low, then mid, then top mid then top ( you can Skip some ) and I mearn farm it or do it in a smart way

No wonder I see those shops buying mats for 40 and they are working LOL

Cheers

25 minutes ago, Krissa said:

Playing the market helps your customers not to waste adena in NPC shops.

maybe later in the game but for now i see that most of the shops  around, for buying stuff, have a price listed that is less than the npc is giving you.

Just now, beleaua said:

maybe later in the game but for now i see that most of the shops  around, for buying stuff, have a price listed that is less than the npc is giving you.

LIVE servers used to be full of these types of scammers as well

I would like to add my opinion about exp rates. Everyone  who play solo or he got champion without aoe potential i think that around 20 + lvl he need to farm on one spot around 6 hours all the time ( without vip ), to make 1 lvl in up.

Most of players on day have time for 2-3 hours for game so for them lvl'up a champion is hard around vip players who got 30 % exp more and they lvl'up faster.

For sure this is annoing for many ppls in community to step behind these ppls who start to be in huge advantage but me exaple, i play without vip and i rly dont care if im behind.

So 2 words for players and Ncsoft. If you are good, after 2-3 months you will join to same lvl of vip players and you can make hero or another wishes what you have in your mind.

Wanna do it faster, buy VIP or play 2-3 months longer like me and own olly with c grade set on dagger and lower weapon that your enemis, if you are good, you can do it.

You will play longer to achive your goal but you will have longer expirience in this classic game.

Now Ncsoft. Some of us understand that you have your way to sell VIP and make us a longer expirience in this game and i think even that with bigger exp rate with Aoe we can get till end of max lvl's rly fast but take in mind that not everyone have the pattience to play 6h + just for 1 lvl. Maybe try from 0.25x to make 0.50x ^^

That is all from me.

P.S.   Would be nice if Vip players dont talk on global chat or forum how others cry about exp rate, because buy Vip on start show only that you did not have even balls to try what

mean hardcore grind. See you around.

12 hours ago, Lightkeeper said:

Okay, we get it, you're cool, you enjoy the hardcore L2 experience. But then there's remaining 9 out of 10 ppl who just ask themselves - why should I be forced to get VIP and buy stuff from L2store to make a progress? 

You're acting as if there was no alternative to this server, but I checked the illegal server forum is starting to get filled with "I quitted offic, which char do I start here" kind of threads. And this is your fault, whoever defends these crooked rates. It's been several days since any admins showed up here, and it's because you whiteknights do their job instead of pushing them to fix this. 

100% true, this stupid rate of adena is just for people have only one way to play this, buy ncoins to take stuff from l2 shop and save adena in game... this is the real p2w server, and now this same guys who purchase a lot of money can have courage to say.... this is hardcore! shut up! really? if it is hardcore stop spend a lot of money to have advantage in this game! abosolute hypocrisy!!

WE WANT A REAL 1X ADENA RATE!!! NOT THIS ENGANATION P2W!!

11 hours ago, Ergo said:

Crooked rates? Im playin with 3 guys each of us have 1 box, we are at 29-31, and without much effort and playing 4h a day we are already with over 1,5kk adena making a 4-5kk exp each day. Its either you play smart and efficiently or keep smashing the keybord with forehead droping tears on the forums. This server is so damn easy comparing on what was on skelth or any russian servers yet this community cant handle such a easy thing. You dont like to support the company by donating a 10 bucks for a vip status? Please you are nonfactor then.

what are you talking about??  the current NA rates are worse than skelth.

How in earth can you call skelth hardcore server while the adena rate is much higher.

12 hours ago, Ergo said:

Crooked rates? Im playin with 3 guys each of us have 1 box, we are at 29-31, and without much effort and playing 4h a day we are already with over 1,5kk adena making a 4-5kk exp each day. Its either you play smart and efficiently or keep smashing the keybord with forehead droping tears on the forums. This server is so damn easy comparing on what was on skelth or any russian servers yet this community cant handle such a easy thing. You dont like to support the company by donating a 10 bucks for a vip status? Please you are nonfactor then.

You know how i support company, they make a green santa hat and i would buy that visual item for 30$, so i can support the company.

Supporting things like Vip what give you advantage in game is indyvidual preference, my codex in mind say that achive something what impact on game from money, is not available.

If others players do that, i dont see problem, everyone should chose his way of supporting but about that type of support i have my own standarts witch is to purchase by my will or purchase items what have not impact on game, like visual accesories.

I prefer that type of supporting but i know that a corporation sometimes cant make enough cash from such things (depending from games), so everyone should do what he feel

comfortable and others should not say a word about. Everyone should chose his own path.

Play hard go.

2 hours ago, beleaua said:

I twice sold Mage Staff at higher than Giran price. Someone would probably buy it from Gludio NPC. Same with NG shot sellshops.

Archived