Jump to content
Forums

fix adena Enchanted Valley


Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, Devoid said:

EU wiki reflects the rates of a Lineage II server that uses the subscription model.

You this argument doesn’t actually work that well at 40+ as there is actually no reason to use the nc soft store once you don’t need ss from there.

What buy exp scrolls to make your rates even worse?

or 

 

buff scroll? Most people have a buffer.

 

You are are better off making spoilers 1-40 you get more mats that way than silver coins ( more adena too by looks of it).

Only reason is to skip the que.

ncsoft has realised a game with broken rates.

a adena sellers wet dream as with virtual PCs set up he could be running 9-12 accounts off one pc if it’s half decent and the population of lineage being broke with these rates that don’t make any real sense.

 

adena seller get free accounts and probably make up about a quarter of the que hence why we always get spammed no matter how many get banned. Plus with these rates they make more adena going 1-40.

ncsoft west have a broken system and will realise p2w items in store once they realise this. 

This game should of been x1 rates and p2p from the beginning. But ncsoft west jumped on the micro transaction hype train.

they just need to admit they’ve made a mistake and actually fix this mess. A formal apology wouldn’t go astray either.

@Hime

@Juji

Edited by raglan
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, raglan said:

You this argument doesn’t actually work that well at 40+ as there is actually no reason to use the nc soft store once you don’t need ss from there.

Actually, it's not like NCsoft is going to take away your D weapon once you reach 40.

So, as long as you think that levels are more important to you than ingame wealth, NCsoft will continue to grind your wallet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Krissa said:

Actually, it's not like NCsoft is going to take away your D weapon once you reach 40.

So, as long as you think that levels are more important to you than ingame wealth, NCsoft will continue to grind your wallet.

A c weapon will set you back about 3.5kk-4kk not an unobtainable amount if you are patient and lvl with making adena in mind 1-40.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, raglan said:

A c weapon will set you back about 3.5kk-4kk not an unobtainable amount if you are patient and lvl with making adena in mind 1-40.

Cool. Now you can sell it to another player that doesn't yet know that they cannot afford C shots.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, raglan said:

A c weapon will set you back about 3.5kk-4kk not an unobtainable amount if you are patient and lvl with making adena in mind 1-40.

I've heard this so-called patience as being defined as making multiple accounts to run the spider quest 50 times a week on each account.

Yep, this server will definitely last a long time. omegalol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Crysillion said:

I've heard this so-called patience as being defined as making multiple accounts to run the spider quest 50 times a week on each account.

Yep, this server will definitely last a long time. omegalol

Nah that’s pretty bad......

There are other things that you can do. 

 

But really the rates are broken I’m not defending them in anyway I’m just pointing out that once ppl get to a point on the server ncsoft won’t make much money off the shop and will realise p2w things.

Link to post
Share on other sites

is even worse when u compare cruma, im sure is related to x hp modifier lowering x times drops or something silly and is not only adena but drops also, especialy key mats and full drops(killed maybe 3000 mobs that drop shaft at 1% didnt get one yet), but nothing gonna change until majority of pleb brs starts raging in mases

Edited by Sutrius
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice screenshot, especially the korean language in the background.

 

Can we ban this user because he has obviously altered the game client to show different language.  What else has he changed?

 

Unless of course he is just using this as proof that someone else had that adena on a lvl 25, but how can you know that guy dont have a lvl 70 alt?  No proof at all.

Edited by sailenceWL
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, sailenceWL said:

Nice screenshot, especially the korean language in the background.

Nope, that is Chinese (Traditional).

10 minutes ago, sailenceWL said:

Can we ban this user because he has obviously altered the game client to show different language.  What else has he changed?

100% clean client, downloaded directly from https://tw.ncsoft.com/lineage2/classic/ and updated using their superior launcher.

10 minutes ago, sailenceWL said:

Unless of course he is just using this as proof that someone else had that adena on a lvl 25, but how can you know that guy dont have a lvl 70 alt?  No proof at all.

Good point, seeing the adena/equipment on a typical box class (Cleric) raises that question. But trust me, if I had a level 70 alt, I wouldn't be stuck with a cheap bronze bracelet or level 1 brooch, or level 1 ToB. Nor the lousy quest reward ring/necklace.

 

Edited by Devoid
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Devoid said:

Nope, that is Chinese (Traditional).

100% clean client, downloaded directly from https://tw.ncsoft.com/lineage2/classic/ and updated using their superior launcher.

Good point, seeing the adena/equipment on a typical box class (Cleric) raises that question.

Looks like someone gave 10 millions to this char, from which 2.4 millions were then spent.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...