fix adena Enchanted Valley

1 hour ago, mixa said:

The Adena drop is okay. You're not supposed to get rich by farming mobs for Adena....

i don't know, i was getting pretty decent amount of adena back in the day, besides mats and other stuff, and didn't have to worry about shots cost. shots being expensive was mostly before level 40 and they 'fixed' that in c3-c4 by adding new quests and rewards. when i rerolled in c2-c3 to mage i could afford demon set at 4x, avadon (only sometimes useful) at late 5x, and i had homu weapon at 5x and valhala (or whatever was the name of low b grade) at 6x level. in c4 they added new areas like forest of the dead, valley of saints and whatever else the the adena drop was significantly higher than older areas and you could make a bank.

2 hours ago, beleaua said:

i don't know, i was getting pretty decent amount of adena back in the day, besides mats and other stuff, and didn't have to worry about shots cost. shots being expensive was mostly before level 40 and they 'fixed' that in c3-c4 by adding new quests and rewards. when i rerolled in c2-c3 to mage i could afford demon set at 4x, avadon (only sometimes useful) at late 5x, and i had homu weapon at 5x and valhala (or whatever was the name of low b grade) at 6x level. in c4 they added new areas like forest of the dead, valley of saints and whatever else the the adena drop was significantly higher than older areas and you could make a bank.

Yes, but you had already developed market back in c2-c3, whereas atm you don't.

On 10/22/2018 at 3:01 AM, CarpeDiem05 said:

CROKIAN LAD 

Avcz5kV.png

SATYR

lOwcVH6.png

As a reference this is the adena that should be given according to the wiki. You can see the big difference that should exist in the drop of adena of the mobs.

As others have stated. The wiki reflects the subscription EU server only. No other region's data is on that site. Second, the adena that drops is split evenly between all in the party. That said, it looks like the current adena drops are about 50% of what they are on the EU PTP server.

4 minutes ago, Medeoan said:

As others have stated. The wiki reflects the subscription EU server only. No other region's data is on that site. Second, the adena that drops is split evenly between all in the party. That said, it looks like the current adena drops are about 50% of what they are on the EU PTP server.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD5uKUa5j50

test done on korea classic. seems the same rates as the wiki.

so it's not only for EU

2 minutes ago, beleaua said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD5uKUa5j50

test done on korea classic. seems the same rates as the wiki.

so it's not only for EU

The wiki was made specifically for the EU. If other regions happen to have the same rate, then that is most likely because they either copied the EU or the EU copied them. Regardless of which, the wiki is specifically for the EU.

1 minute ago, Medeoan said:

The wiki was made specifically for the EU. If other regions happen to have the same rate, then that is most likely because they either copied the EU or the EU copied them. Regardless of which, the wiki is specifically for the EU.

it is done by innova, if that's what you mean. but they did not alter the game  when it comes to adena or xp, it's the same as in korea. so in a way it's a reference, to see how much it was altered here compared with kr/eu.

On 10/22/2018 at 4:09 PM, Sutrius said:

is even worse when u compare cruma, im sure is related to x hp modifier lowering x times drops or something silly and is not only adena but drops also, especialy key mats and full drops(killed maybe 3000 mobs that drop shaft at 1% didnt get one yet), but nothing gonna change until majority of pleb brs starts raging in mases

so much this . 

every mob with x2/x3/x4 hp etc is bugged. 
Multipliers are NOT existent for drop/spoil keymats/mats or w/e . u always get 1.   
Adena also not scaling with HP multiplier . 
?????????????????????????????????????

They fixed adena rates for mobs -50 and DV. Not the rest of the zones.

I'm hoping come wednesday they fix the rest of the adena for 50+ level zones. also for 2x/3x/4x hp mobs.

as level increases, you USE more adena, considering shots are more expensive, gear is more expensive, etc etc, so adena per mob has to INCREASE, not remain the same or/ be less. doesnt matter if server is with subscription, or not, if its eu or not, if its illegal server info or not, this is basic lineage. 

stop arguing other stupid stuff on this thread please.

Archived