Jump to content

Fix spoil rates


FairyTale
 Share

Recommended Posts

All I ask is to bring spoil rates back to where it's humanly possible to play as bounty hunter. If you want me to get VIP4 it's OK. But I want normal spoil rates like on EU. Where in a several human hours I can spoil stuff I want and be happy about it. Even if it's VIP4 only. Make a freaking something about it. 

Because right now spoil rates are only suited for 24/7 bot farming. Whole class is useless if played manually. 

Again I don't mind paying for VIP4 if it works. But right now spoil is broken. Please fix it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Shakedown said:

Spoil rates are fine.

No they aren´t ... at a point playing bounty hunter is totaly useless ,spoiling lots of AOE party out of 100 mobs each wave got maybe 2 or 3 spoil with luck sometimes a full wave give me nothing at all ! (even when some of the mobs, like Ant for exemple are supose to give 70 % chance suede lol)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Touristedor said:

No they aren´t ... at a point playing bounty hunter is totaly useless ,spoiling lots of AOE party out of 100 mobs each wave got maybe 2 or 3 spoil with luck sometimes a full wave give me nothing at all ! (even when some of the mobs, like Ant for exemple are supose to give 70 % chance suede lol)

I don't know what kind shitty spoiling you're doing but this is 100% incorrect.

I spoil every day out of party and I get 8+ spoils every single train.

You know spoil festival has a limit on the # of mobs it lands on and you have to cast it more than once during large trains, right?

Edited by Shakedown
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Shakedown said:

I don't know what kind shitty spoiling you're doing but this is 100% incorrect.

I spoil every day out of party and I get 8+ spoils every single train.

You know spoil festival has a limit on the # of mobs it lands on and you have to cast it more than once during large trains, right?

8 spoils every single train = how many mobs in that single train ?!

And that 8 is a lie, except if we are talking about 100 mobs per train.

I saw a stream the other day in Dragon Valley , where let me tell you, 1 train was around 50+ mobs. I think I saw around 4-5 spoiled mobs in that big train and around .. the same drops on the ground.

Now, again! 8+ spoils on every single train = how many mobs per train ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, IceAge said:

8 spoils every single train = how many mobs in that single train ?!

And that 8 is a lie, except if we are talking about 100 mobs per train.

I saw a stream the other day in Dragon Valley , where let me tell you, 1 train was around 50+ mobs. I think I saw around 4-5 spoiled mobs in that big train and around .. the same drops on the ground.

Now, again! 8+ spoils on every single train = how many mobs per train ?

Less than 100.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Touristedor said:

No they aren´t ... at a point playing bounty hunter is totaly useless ,spoiling lots of AOE party out of 100 mobs each wave got maybe 2 or 3 spoil with luck sometimes a full wave give me nothing at all ! (even when some of the mobs, like Ant for exemple are supose to give 70 % chance suede lol)

Yes they are. As long as you don't play a scavenger.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Shakedown said:

? Limited? You asked me a question I gave you a direct answer.

Less then , is not a direct answer. 

But fine, let's "play" your way. By less then 100 I think we are talking about 99. True or false? If you say false, then that's NOT a direct answer. Is an evasive answer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was playing my spoiler the other day and spoils just stopped and for almost 20 - 30 mins I got nothing at all. It's happend a few time..Then the spoils started again. Even if the rate is fine which I dont think so (40+) there is something wrong with spoils.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Shakedown said:

I don't know what kind shitty spoiling you're doing but this is 100% incorrect.

I spoil every day out of party and I get 8+ spoils every single train.

You know spoil festival has a limit on the # of mobs it lands on and you have to cast it more than once during large trains, right?

So these kind of people really exist, thought they were a myth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, mixa said:

There is nothing to fix. Spoil requires dedication and you may not get what you expect. Also bots will always be better at it, no matter if they rise the rates or not.

I bet none of you WhiteKnights have tried to spoil at cruma or any other 40+ level zone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Kokusho said:

Is that suppose to be some kind of joke where you are from? Damn you must be fun at parties.

damn, you got me there, it seems Batman = Barman.Anyway you can come throw a party so I can make some jokes on it.I promise you'll be laughing your ass off.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...