A open talk about the current server situation

Kaizant

3 hours ago, Devoid said:

Adena sellers, like any other business, calculate on what they can achieve and what is the max price they can sell at to still cash in steady profits. Some are simple resellers, buying cheap from certain affiliated clans or even solo players.

However, you don't need hackers nor the so-called "deep web" access to bypass xigncode, nor BE, nor Frost, as those are all running locally (which means on a 'hostile environment') and you can simply investigate what they are doing and workaround their expectations (or just emulate their responses).

I'm do not have a vast knowledge in this area, so i will take your word for it :D

But what I can tell you is that the "so called deep web" exist. One of the few guys I still keep in tought from my ex-fiance college is a stalker, and he once talked and showed to me what he learned at the deeo web. There is this camgirl called alice that he is "in love" for lack of better term from new zeland, he was not able to pin point were she lives, but he discovery almosr every thing about her. Her entire famly name and profession, her parents adress, her brother adress/profession and reservation for a wedding... that freak me out a lot. 

To prove me that he wasnt lying or "faking" that, he asked me to choose someone that i knew the full name, with no misspellings to "search", and he did the same thing in about 2h. You are free to not belive me.

12 minutes ago, existenz said:

OP by the time you wrote all this you might have gained 3-4k adena or level up a little.

I know you are trolling, but you do realize by m post that i dont really care about my lvl, just about farm my stuff?

I'm posting cause i cant really play now...  was able to only farm 87 iron ores, when i farm the 330 iron ores i will kill my spoiler to go back to lvl 25, and probally will do the same for my "suppporters"

38 minutes ago, Kaizant said:

I know you are trolling, but you do realize by m post that i dont really care about my lvl, just about farm my stuff?

I'm posting cause i cant really play now...  was able to only farm 87 iron ores, when i farm the 330 iron ores i will kill my spoiler to go back to lvl 25, and probally will do the same for my "suppporters"

i am not trolling i know that is harder than skelth

i know that is hard anyway

but have you read how many threads are for the same thing? cant you just write your opinion in any of that?

everyone that wants to say something does not care about searching the forum and because there are no forum admins to put an order this forum is a total mess.

6 minutes ago, existenz said:

i am not trolling i know that is harder than skelth

i know that is hard anyway

but have you read how many threads are for the same thing? cant you just write your opinion in any of that?

everyone that wants to say something does not care about searching the forum and because there are no forum admins to put an order this forum is a total mess.

You have a point... my bad.

My intention was say something in a no hostile threads, many of the threas i saw were more of a rant than a conversation, but you are right, the forum is a mess and i'm not helping.

I dont think they have the man power to organize all the mess, the first week was reallly bad, now is just bad cause a lot already quit. 

Have to work

cu mates

Archived