Interesting XP info

LoanWolf

Figured I would share with you guys.  Took a level 34 character and grouped it with a level 20 box.  When the two were not partied, non overhit kills would give 2,600 exp.  Grouped with the box I would get 3,250 xp and the Box would get 250 xp.  Mobs I was killing were level 33.  (Breka Orc Warriors)  This has been confirmed and is consistent. 

Things that have been tested that are confirmed to not work

Level 1 with a Level 28, Level 1 got no xp. vs white mobs

Level 18 with a Level 34, No xp for Level 18, Reduced XP for 34 vs white mobs

Confirmed to work 

Level 20 with a Level 34.  Exp for level 20, bonus for level 34

Level 21 with a level 34.  Exp for level 21, About 50 xp less for level 34 compared to above test

Unsure why this works but right now the theory is grouping with a char 10-15 levels under you and killing white and green mobs with give you the party multiplyer for xp, then because the char is too low it allocates some of that addtional xp to the highest level character.  

Im looking to try and confirm more testing on this to narrow down the range.  Im thinking 15 levels will be max to be able to farm white mobs to get this bonus.

Looking to confirm the following:

- Range of level for bonus xp - Assumption is 10-15 levels

- 1 low level and 2 higher levels.  Do both players get bonus?  What range?

- 2 low level and 1 higher level.  Does this provide an even greater bonus for bonus xp?  

Happy testing guys!

Just now, ragingducks said:

Strange numbers, but thanks for doing the testing.

Will be monitoring this thread to see if others can add to your data.

Yeah I streamed the testing last night.  I had a few viewers report similar results.  It was actually mind blowing because I was adena farming and was seeing if its possible to get my level 20 any xp, and was blown away that my main actually got MORE xp which I dont think anyone expected.  Level 20ish with a friends level 33 also reported similar results so right now only confirmed at that 13-14 level range.

This server has something fkd up, like strongly fkd up.

I was doing Spider Quest with my cleric lvl 24 and they appeared purple, then i decided to do an alt to do the quest at the same time. Got my alt to lvl 18 then I did party with both characters.... and surprise I was getting more exp in my cleric than soloing while my alt was getting good experience too.

It was like 300 exp soloing with cleric lvl 24 (purple mobs), then in party i was getting around 380 exp with cleric and 250-300 with alt (VIP 0). It was the most ridiculous thing I've ever witnessed. If you have someone delevelled in the party you can fight purple mobs for good really good experience

Experience is bleeped up, adena is bleeped up, spoil is bleeped up. I made until lvl 20 with my dwarf and just stopped playing it, spoil was pure shit.

Also it's pretty stupid that I need to keep making alts to farm spiders since it makes no sense to farm in other place for my top D grade weapon, or even C grade weapon. Im doing 40-50k per hour farming spiders with 3 accounts right now while lvl 40+ ppl are struggling to pay for SS and cant afford even top D grade.

If they don't fix the exp, adena, spoil and drop rates I'll quit 100%. Not asking to make the game easy, that's not fun, I am asking to make the game BALANCED. It makes no sense that I am getting more exp doing party with deleveled character, it makes no sense that I am making more money farming lvl 18 quest than farming at 40+ with spoiler

5 hours ago, FkUp said:

This server has something fkd up, like strongly fkd up.

I was doing Spider Quest with my cleric lvl 24 and they appeared purple, then i decided to do an alt to do the quest at the same time. Got my alt to lvl 18 then I did party with both characters.... and surprise I was getting more exp in my cleric than soloing while my alt was getting good experience too.

It was like 300 exp soloing with cleric lvl 24 (purple mobs), then in party i was getting around 380 exp with cleric and 250-300 with alt (VIP 0). It was the most ridiculous thing I've ever witnessed. If you have someone delevelled in the party you can fight purple mobs for good really good experience

Experience is bleeped up, adena is bleeped up, spoil is bleeped up. I made until lvl 20 with my dwarf and just stopped playing it, spoil was pure shit.

Also it's pretty stupid that I need to keep making alts to farm spiders since it makes no sense to farm in other place for my top D grade weapon, or even C grade weapon. Im doing 40-50k per hour farming spiders with 3 accounts right now while lvl 40+ ppl are struggling to pay for SS and cant afford even top D grade.

If they don't fix the exp, adena, spoil and drop rates I'll quit 100%. Not asking to make the game easy, that's not fun, I am asking to make the game BALANCED. It makes no sense that I am getting more exp doing party with deleveled character, it makes no sense that I am making more money farming lvl 18 quest than farming at 40+ with spoiler

1 more thing bleeped up. Bots can get debuff only once a day for an hour. Even today I met a guy I reported. Reported character was 30+ level Shilen oracle with an owner leveling up freely, he just started leveling his main I guess as it was low level in spider nest (with good gear ;))) ) Btw he was botting 3 chars at the same time those 2 weeks ago in spider nest. All debuffed, dead, coming back and stuff. I doubt they ban cheaters who paid money, they love those money too much, I was sitting here on forum for a while since launch, I saw people reporting same people over and over again. You know what? All of them VIP 4-3 with packs. Mirroring -you push f1 and something sends f1 command to 5 other windows so you can cast 3 nukes and 2 heals at exact same time, nope, didn't ban. :)

Archived