Another soldier shot down by p2w mechanics.

Nortewemko

5 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Chucksteak : I can't help but feel that asachiara hasn't really played the game in ages. His posts are consistently clueless about the current state of the game and drops. I mean seriously he suggested a fresh 99 could go farm AF for drops. I can't help but feel that he credit card warriored his way to the end game and thus has no clue how hard it is for people who aren't willing to drop thousands on one character.  His following comment indicates to me that he has something against people who don't drop hundreds on the game.

You know implying that we're all a bunch of freeloaders demanding everything for free. That flows with everything else in his post about how we want a private server level of stupidity and not just minor adjustments to at least put us in line with other official lineage 2 servers...

Thank you for loving me so much. I really do appreciate. And what about to tell people that for tanks/isses and heals R95 armor (where blessing scrolls are selling for really low price) is more than enough? What about to tell people that in R95 heavy blessed +10 defense type tank/iss has more pdef and defense abilities then in R99 blessed +8 (only bloody armor gets better)? What about to tell people where their defense and survivability comes from? What about to tell people that buying anakim talisman for 6b adds more pdef then going form R95 +6 to R99 +10 (normal set)? What about to tell people that anakim talisman + Abundance talisman high grade 6b+8b adds more defense (not only pdef) than going  form R95 +6 to R99 +10 blessed (30b)?? What about to tell people that instead of buying +12 bloody 2 SA monster for 45b they are fine make +6 (maybe blessed) 2 SAs and get Ruby 3/4 and opal 3/4, tauti/trasken ring and logging tali (what is about half of the price?) and use adena for Paagrio might or Freya barrier instead for hard/challenging spots?

most people don't AoE AF not cause of no dmg (yes i will keep telling that it is possible with mediocre dmg) but cause they die often and oneshot. But not to be oneshot in AF is 15b solution. It is not free it is not easy but still 15b not to be oneshot in AF is doable when you don;'t waste adena for +10 R99 normal bulshts. I am speaking about the overall "rumors" that you need R99 blue armors and +12 bloody weapons even on iss to have good kill rate and survivability. What is not true. If you have iss who don't understand what is angel's touch you will die even in +10 bloodies with +20 weapons there.

My char has 7 years. I even do not have +10 armor cause i simply don't need that. I got +12 bow cause i don't need +16. I use my every adena wisely and with plan. Just my bow took about 13 moths to finish step by step. Yes i buyed my bow as a crafing pack from clan mate. And made upgrades step by step.  

I will give you another of my clueless advice for free. Doing Tauti with 7 ppl in party is useless. Did you noticed that if u solo mobs your drops are better then if you are 2 or more in party? Have you tried to kill axe (last stage of Tauti) with cancelled party and only 1 DD with prestige + 200% drop rune alone? Try it ;) it is worth.... But as my advices are clueless stay in CC or party get 2b exp and add more post about no drops. You are free to do that.

What i wanted to say is that telling people that they need fancy +10 R99 blessed items to AoE AF is pure misleading activity and ignorance of the game mechanics. And stop telling people there are no drops. Tell em how the and where they can drop. If you do messiah outter (102+) instance you usually leaves with 2-5 drops armor full or  crafts. per run (14 days).

And you try to set the feeling i am telling $$ credit card is not winning factor. It is!. It is a hell fast shortcut. But don't tell people there is no other way. Yes by AoE AF you will not be Top party on Nova or MS. Never. But you can be in a shape when you play pvp in "2nd wave" clans by getting proper friends and setting proper cooperation with your friends. Some said here that CP is player developed system not game system. Loool did i say something else? I just said that getting into the CP system and also be lucky for good CP IS THE BEST way how to progress. There are pretty much people with good PvE equip and good game play skills without any or 10$ max spending on the game.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 29.1.2018 at 8:58 PM, PreX said:

You stated a dragon wep is 5k. Current market costs of claws alone are 1 trillion adena for 50 claws if you can even find them. Meaning you would be approaching 1.5 to 2 trillion to craft it to stg 1 at current market pricing dependant on how much (or if you) buy a fragment. Thats 10 to 15 thousand. Hopefully an event comes out to destroy this rediculous monopoly, because it is not possible for other players to even attempt to make it due to 10 or so ppl are holding all of the claws. Normal farming of claws would take more than 8 months considering you got every dragon and kept them all yourself.

It costs about 600-700b, so that 5k is about right. 

But to money issue, I buy/sell different items, can easily make few billions / week if you know what to do. Too bad, work involved so I normally do that just few weeks :D

On 29/01/2018 at 1:45 PM, Whatif said:

I have just one opinion about you m8 ,  Ur a whiner ).  When i started lineage2 i was picking adena from the ground. All you need in lineage is probably subscription and NOTHING esle. Took 7 times hero , without credit card or smthing. I invested only time which i enjoyed and some brains. I bet you still don't get how to actually farm adena :). You not able to clearly understand how economics even work in l2.  I wont teach you how to make a money but dude even TODAY you can make 1.5 bilion A WEEK only doing quests. But you are so blinded with your whining instead of researching new possibilities that  you making such stupid videos as this one with loads of tears. LOL. Besides for some reason you made movie after restart and made Giran look empty , i presume that was done intentionally and u actually deserve a ban now :D

1- Before reply any topic , read, read and read again, after it open u mind and think about, so after u can reply, cuz was so clear i'm not the guy from video, read topic again.

2-  The topic is about how much ppl quit from game bcs the sequence of p2w decisions and implementations made by nc in two first weeks on 2k18..., and some ppl are ones that I watch on youtube or twitch, 3 on same week left from game, others stops the char w8ing for real improvement in game , not patches with another p2w mechanics just for buyers to have a fun.

3 - I have 10 years on this game, i left from retail when goddes started, and i see now , the game is based 100% on store button, not in game history, party mechanics or farm. All adena that ppl make is just exploiting the game, i don't need help from l2 gurus , ppl talk to much , and here they can be everything. I tell u just one thing, if u're geared and don't care about new ppl in game , i care, if u don't care about game fame on big videos plataform that help to share about game, if u are a addicted boy and can't see how game is working just for some vip credit card ppl, sorry i'm not , i can see a mistake in an cloak p2w item for 130kkk++ , making high diference in gameplay, fish get nerf, items from update removed from ingame experience and going 100% to store, adena, spoil, instance drops dead, ppl get kick from party bcs they don't use visa enough to get the armor compatible with their levles....

Sadly to see how ppl are selfish when already have some gear to farm alone, tsc tsc.

There are players and CP here tht are playing lineage since day 1. I remember when i saw lineage on a class mate computer and from that moment was my game of choice. Still remember how hard was for me to buy that Pendium3 500mhz with 128mb ram just to play this new game. Was 1999 and before new millennium upgraded it to p3 733mhz.

Best years on this game was from Prelude  to Final Gracia . After we saw the "Free to play" and all this Visa warriors that are so pro. Never stooped playing this game (made my progress in all big servers) i gave ncwest a chance 3 years before with a bugged of 100.00€/month + 100,00€ in big events.

It is true that on my main char i have my pve and pvp set with boss set +8 shirt and full tali. Also are like 100b sitting just in case but i stooped playing here when saw that no matter how much i play market, boss etc some visa warrior will wipe me out with 1 skill.

Any way with the same bugged i started else where. Here i can buy only appearance scrolls and pets but i don't i mind to farm my items and lucky for me this new place was approved from my cp and they also come. In the last 3 months we made some progress and the game is starting to have fun again.

My suggestion is don't be afraid of what you loos in a change because it will  bring always something new.

The game is manage poorly, they just exploit players fear...like fear to be left back(items,lvl,etc). The rush to get lvl break cp concept, now every player is concern how to solo AF and Altar...3y ago they were concern how to solo K99. Players, now,  do math how much adena or $ i need to buy a +10 set...next year we will discussing how much will be a +12 set or a +16 set...deh, due to new set bonus will be a must have. Or we will talk about dragon shirts or another unexpected item ...a must have item... to buy from nccoin store with very slim chances to get. All of those are exploits...we should not let them get us.

There are no means in game to gather decent amount adena...prices for items has change a lot( in the past we needed like 4 bil to make a char semi-competitive...now we need like 400 bil just to be in a high lvl party aka 104+). To be competitive in this game...you need like 1000 bil.

For whom pretend that they earn tones of adena...free adena, and they are not in the clan that rule gainak&dragons&field RBs pls enlight me how you earn 100-150 bil per month? Coz 1 year to farm/play 4-6 h per day everyday  to make a char competitive its decent.  More then a year its not aceptable even for a mmorpg....its slavery.

This game is dyeing, there was an italian mathematician named Pareto who states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes ...basicly 80-20 rule for everything souround us. From my experience its more like 70-30.

How this translate for L2...Players base:70% buy ncoin-30% dont buy>>>Those 70% who buy are divided in: 30% from 70% give 70% of total income.Now we can say: 21% of players give round 70% of $$$ ncsoft and 49% of players give 30% of  $$$ ncsoft.

Those 49% are the healty base of ppl..they spend a steady 50-60 usd/month. But what NcSoft do? They „atack” this 49% base force them to spend more...some will say stop but some(i hope less) will put more $$$. And above all, players base is old...many 30+ , and behind us almost no new ppl come...Why? Coz its imposible to start fresh in NcSoft. Coz L2 is toxic now...it is too long since launch-2011.

This sistem cant go forever....ppl get bored, hell...even top whales get bored to pawn same ppl over and over again. How long till shudown? None can say...but a roughly guess will 2-3 years tops, I cant see this sistem working longer in the current state of game.

Last...since LE miserable fail devs from Kr have no serious plan for L2, they just recicle old content in new content for 105+(in 2 -3 years ppl under 105 will have no place to farm :D )

3 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

This game is dyeing, there was an italian mathematician named Pareto who states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes ...basicly 80-20 rule for everything souround us. From my experience its more like 70-30.

How this translate for L2...Players base:70% buy ncoin-30% dont buy>>>Those 70% who buy are divided in: 30% from 70% give 70% of total income.Now we can say: 21% of players give round 70% of $$$ ncsoft and 49% of players give 30% of  $$$ ncsoft.

Those 49% are the healty base of ppl..they spend a steady 50-60 usd/month. But what NcSoft do? They „atack” this 49% base force them to spend more...some will say stop but some(i hope less) will put more $$$. And above all, players base is old...many 30+ , and behind us almost no new ppl come...Why? Coz its imposible to start fresh in NcSoft. Coz L2 is toxic now...it is too long since launch-2011.

This sistem cant go forever....ppl get bored, hell...even top whales get bored to pawn same ppl over and over again. How long till shudown? None can say...but a roughly guess will 2-3 years tops, I cant see this sistem working longer in the current state of game. The only thing that can save is NcSoft to sell 105/105 lvl pack and eventually they will do it.

Last...since LE miserable fail devs from Kr have no serious plan for L2, they just recicle old content in new content for 105+(in 2 -3 years ppl under 105 will have no place to farm :D )

On 29.01.2018 at 4:37 PM, Ferine said:

In total that's 2464 bil + $300 for a shirt. Currently you can NCoin adena at $10/bil, making it $25,140 for a high tier toon.

And I thought I was poor yet rather competitive (Olympiad-wise) with my +6 R95 armors and weapons and maybe 12 billion total worth of gear that was spread between four  lvl 100 characters... O.o

Good thing I had quitted in 2016!

On 29/1/2018 at 3:37 PM, Ferine said:

I did some quick guesstimate calculations on that you need to be competitve in L2 now and came up with the following:

• +10 Dark/Bloody Armor - 90b
  • +15 Dark/Bloody Weapon - 100b
  • Aug - 5b?
  • Giant Aug - 30b+?
  • Lindvior - 50b
  • BAnth - 35b
  • BValak - 25b
  • Tauti - 10b
  • Truth-Seeker - 80b
  • Insanity - 35b
  • 7s - 35b
  • Abundance 4 - 22b
  • Venir 14 - 7b?
  • +8 Shiny Shirt - $300?
  • +15 PvE/PvP Cloak - 90b
  • Grtr Jewels x6 - 300b x6 = 1800b 
  • 6 slot brooch - 10b?
  • lvl 5 agathion - 40b?

In total that's 2464 bil + $300 for a shirt. Currently you can NCoin adena at $10/bil, making it $25,140 for a high tier toon. Now I say high tier because even with all of that gear you're still going to get beat by a toon with a $5,000 dragon weapon and pvp scripts.

where are you playing;;;; this prices are cheap ahahah lol naia prices  did you check latettly;;;

Lindvior 65 -70 bill , b.antharas 50-55 bill , b.valakas no less than 40 bill , truth seeker 120 bill , insanity 60 bill , 7s 50 bill , abudance lv 4 35 bill , +15 cloak 120 bill
6 slot brooch 60 bill +15 weapon no less than 160 bill dark armor +10 120 bill now canculate again. second dont make shiny +8 make +7 with 20 euros , dont buy +10 armor buy +8 dont buy +15 cloak buy +10 dont buy +15 weapon buy +12 differrence very small in pvp you will not even understand it . and also is 100 bill cheaper dont buy full lvl 6 with lvl 4 you are still good and you can make good dmg dont make lvl 5 agathion make smaller and cheapper there is ways to make dmg but all ppl want all top items and same as the rest players if you want something like that go to private server and buy from npc , here is official not a private if you dont spend TIME (Meaning Years) and dont have PLAN you will not make gear ! I AM making Lots of adenas buy farming Instances with my party Like Tautis i drop 3 tautis rings in 1 month that means 30 Billions that means 3 parts dark +10 i enchant items like +8 R-r95-r99 and making billions from them... PPL You think you need to spend money ? NOOO you need time and hours its OFFICIAL idiots Not A private x1-0000000000 which all players have the same gear.. l2 Had donates from the start of this game and even ALL Private servers even core Have donates , so dont tell that server is a donate server cause you are all too lazy to farm , i know 1 man who have top gear and he didnt spend not even 1 dolar in l2store , you ppl destroying the official no the rest who spend their money! if dont have time and shit like this to play THEN DONT PLAY A GAME IF YOU DONT HAVE TIME OR EVEN IF YOU PLAY 2H only go and find a game who need 2h to finish ! 

On 1/31/2018 at 1:15 AM, Znipo said:

He says you should purchase it for adena. 

He is right about most of what he says. 

No he's saying that I don't pay any money into the game and as such I am not worthy of gear.

get drop rate 200% rune from players who actually spend $ on the game.

Do you see it now or are you just going to continue carrying water for him?

46 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

No he's saying that I don't pay any money into the game and as such I am not worthy of gear.

:D no I am saying that if someone don't know how to grind adena/items does not mean the game is wrongly designed. MMO game supports team play. It does not matter if you spend 10k $ to be able to solo Altar with healer. The normal progress is set to play in party and clan. If you want to spent a budget for a classy car on game to allow you to farm everything solo. Why not? But if you play this game for fun and really dig into the game how it works your CP can be in bloody weapons and blessed r99 in about a year.

but maybe you are right. Maybe i do think that if there is a player who wants to play solo with his own clan where members are only he and his iss box and not spend money for the game should not get the same gear than well organized  CPs/Clans or $$$ spenders.

Why? Cause most of classic MMO are made to allow people to get the best items by cooperation in clan/guilds or what ever...

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:45 AM, Whatif said:

I have just one opinion about you m8 ,  Ur a whiner ).  When i started lineage2 i was picking adena from the ground. All you need in lineage is probably subscription and NOTHING esle. Took 7 times hero , without credit card or smthing. I invested only time which i enjoyed and some brains. I bet you still don't get how to actually farm adena :). You not able to clearly understand how economics even work in l2.  I wont teach you how to make a money but dude even TODAY you can make 1.5 bilion A WEEK only doing quests. But you are so blinded with your whining instead of researching new possibilities that  you making such stupid videos as this one with loads of tears. LOL. Besides for some reason you made movie after restart and made Giran look empty , i presume that was done intentionally and u actually deserve a ban now :D

Which quests are these, oh-wise-one?

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 3:05 AM, Pleistoros said:

This sistem cant go forever....ppl get bored, hell...even top whales get bored to pawn same ppl over and over again. How long till shudown? None can say...but a roughly guess will 2-3 years tops, I cant see this sistem working longer in the current state of game.

Correction: 2003o.O for everyone outside of Korea.

22 hours ago, Whatif said:

Since u going here sarcastic much, i will answer you very straight forward- Not for Stupid brains to understand so i wont bother explaining  :D .

Gotta love people who claim to be able to achieve magical results, then back it up with comments like this.

LOL.

The answer is you do the quests in the L2 store. But you have to complete the pre-quest first where you give NC soft your money. At least then you can come on the forum and pretend your adena came from other in game quests/investments and such.

Its always fun watching the lesser educated sheeple call others names like "stupid brains".

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 12:11 PM, ChuckSteak said:

Gotta love people who claim to be able to achieve magical results, then back it up with comments like this.

LOL.

The answer is you do the quests in the L2 store. But you have to complete the pre-quest first where you give NC soft your money. At least then you can come on the forum and pretend your adena came from other in game quests/investments and such.

Its always fun watching the lesser educated sheeple call others names like "stupid brains".

Agreed ;)

1 hour ago, ProDigY said:

Translation: You lied.

No i didn't lied and the way how to get this adena is written in this forums. Use search . I will not give  lazy  people everything on plate. Bere you call someone lier make sure you are right 100% .But now you just BLAH BLAH guy.

On 2/9/2018 at 5:11 PM, ChuckSteak said:

LOL.

What pre quest ? what money ? go outside town get  do few instances until it drops you crafting pack sell it , buy stupid stuff needed to make more money. Sheeple ? If someone have no knowledge or not willing to find out new ways to get adena is not my problem. I always was amazed how some people lacking any sort of imagination struggling in their own small world with some stupid set rules "THIS IS HOW IT HAS TO BE" and no other ways. God.  

There is no magic. Its very real and enabled by simply logical decisions. Your statement about l2store quests is out of thin Air. Besides less people know about new things , it is better for me, more money for me and etc. Why would i share ways to make adena ? pfff .  :)) Magix!  whahahaaah Im Magical! :D kopperfield making 3 bils a week by quests :D

It's funny. Id like to outline exactly how to make adena for you but it comes with "take a year," and you probably think that's bad.

It's easier to farm now than ever before in L2, but you all too busy joining lvl 11 clans that don't know what a CP is and getting mad when tauti drops 1 bewr instead of dropping a ring, 2 bewr, 5 or 6 eternal peices, and a host of crafting packs.

If instanced bosses had drops like that, then all their drops would not be valuable because the CPs that know how to actually farm them would still be farming them and there would be 100 tauti rings in the AH from 100m to 1bil and none of the other boss rings would ever sell.

L2store $ - adena ratio would also probably be much lower. $10 for 1bil as opposed to $10 for 100mil. Server would be saturated with drops and none of them would sell because everyone would have their stuff already.

We would get and retain more players but they would still cry pay to win and they would still fall into the bad clan trap and the one character trap.

Idk. I could outline in tireless detail how to make adena, but once you all start doing it... Well i won't be able to make adena anymore, will I?

Come try to join VonKilla clan on Chronos. I often rant about making adena there. Pm me in game and we can make a CP for non cash shop adena farming, but you have to trust me with all the adena and how to spend it and you have to put in work.

Cheers.

Archived