Forums

Spoil Rates are not fine IMO ( with a bit of evidence)

Ghecko

Yes this is not reliable information, we want to know the rates, and the amounts, at least i can say, 0.75 spoil gtfo or say well i can stand 1.25x spoil and stay in server, all this miss information is crazy

PD: I wont give a dime to NCsoft until the are clear with the information on rates, i rather play EU server for real

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, zzzzzzzz said:

im 47 lvl spoiler and i NEVER EVER had more then 1 material from spoil

pre 40 i killed 10k+ mobs that are supposed to give me more then 1 item .

I have gottten 2 suedes from Plunder Tarantula in Western Mining Zone, or 2 Coal from Hobgoblins in Dion Hills.

19 hours ago, Juji said:

This is something I am looking into right now on the spoil rates. We increased the rates for Adena quantity/item drop/spoils across the board by 2x on 10/11, but I will see if there was another issue for spoils when we received the fix.

Could you please be more specific about the adena/spoil rates and give us an exact number?

13 minutes ago, Danny said:

+1 cuz im spoiler

My spoil is in wait mode for 6 days :(

Almost level 30 and didn't play any of my char because my main Is a spoiler and I just can't play with this idiocricy spoil rates. Killing 10-15 mobs x2 HP to get 1 Iron Ore is beyond stupidity.

Im done playing classic have fun and see you when i see chances same as l2wiki and i wait for refund of my vip. (Spoiler main 35 lvl after killing 1200 mobs in ft with no full drop and 4 spoils). Same at breka trying get winged spear recipe. 0,25% of l2wiki rates and even less at some mobs at 30+ mobs (not all - the ones that drop shit that noone needs are ok ''somehow'') 

On 23/10/2018 at 3:27 AM, sour said:

If that's the case, maybe that particular mob isn't effected? I don't know... For what its worth, for some reason, at of all the mats, suede seems to have the least nerfed rates.

You see, this has been an issue since launch and there have been hundreds on hundreds of complaints and reports. You're they first person to claim theve accomplished spoiling more than one mat on these forums, that I have seen and Im pretty active here..... To clarify, spoiling more than 1 item should be happening regularly.

There are mobs that damn near guarantee multiple mats, like bone, and not a single person has provided a screen showing a spoil of more than one. 

Same with drops. Mobs do not drop more than 1 item and there have been no claims or screenshots suggesting otherwise.. However, there just might be a mob that does that we don't know about....

I've gotten 2 drops from mobs many times but it's usually a drop like boots recipe and thread. Or gloves and suede. Something like that. 

I remade the test last night after maintenance. 100 Leto Lizardman Archers :

4 x Mithril Banded Gaiters Material

9 x Leather

So 13 succesfull spoils from 100 mobs( as the sample size is small rng is a big factor) also i know for sure yday i was a bit luckyer.

Seems nothing major changed after the maintenance regarding spoil. 

The spoil is wrong for sure, I've been spoiling in partisans this mob:

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Ol_Mahum_Raider

The wiki says 1-5 animal bone fragment, but you never will get more than 3 bones in one mob......... ^^U

I got 300 bones and I spent a lot of time there. Never got 5 bones in one sweep. So the spoil rate of get the items was right, but the number of items that you get it is not.

I think this rates is not something that they did "by mistake".

I'll be happy if they finally place the rates ALL THE RATES X1. 

Giran server.

31 minutes ago, Ghecko said:

I remade the test last night after maintenance. 100 Leto Lizardman Archers :

4 x Mithril Banded Gaiters Material

9 x Leather

So 13 succesfull spoils from 100 mobs( as the sample size is small rng is a big factor) also i know for sure yday i was a bit luckyer.

Seems nothing major changed after the maintenance regarding spoil. 

Seems about right? if i check https://lineage.pmfun.com/npc/20578/leto-lizardman-archer.html

17 minutes ago, Itsune said:

The spoil is wrong for sure, I've been spoiling in partisans this mob:

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Ol_Mahum_Raider

The wiki says 1-5 animal bone fragment, but you never will get more than 3 bones in one mob......... ^^U

I got 300 bones and I spent a lot of time there. Never got 5 bones in one sweep. So the spoil rate of get the items was right, but the number of items that you get it is not.

I think this rates is not something that they did "by mistake".

I'll be happy if they finally place the rates ALL THE RATES X1. 

Giran server.

Also seems about right: https://lineage.pmfun.com/npc/20208/ol-mahum-raider.html

maybe what you use is not reliable

5 minutes ago, Tearow said:

Also seems about right: https://lineage.pmfun.com/npc/20208/ol-mahum-raider.html

maybe what you use is not reliable

What he is using is the literal classic wiki. NCSoft just decided to change our rates to be lower(which was not mentioned at all when they said this would be a 1.5 classic server so people expect it to be the same as the others)

i have been using pmfun in early days and using it right now aswell and it seems to be accurate. l2wiki its new as far as i see ive never saw it maybe they renewed the site i donno but i cannot relay on it since it has alot of strange numbers

PS: early days i mean like interlude and the info was still quite the same

In the early days you didnt know jack poo about the game and just played. now because they released c1.5  they added some nice features to it that would helped us in c1 aswell. i dont hear people complaining about that?????

People are just getting used to be faster lvl up or faster getting everything that they forget just to enjoy the game how it is nowadays

12 minutes ago, Dorfenheim said:

What he is using is the literal classic wiki. NCSoft just decided to change our rates to be lower(which was not mentioned at all when they said this would be a 1.5 classic server so people expect it to be the same as the others)

l2 classic IS NOT* chronicle 2 or game from past . are u guys trolling ? 
Database of l2classic different then Chronicle 2 or pmfun.  pmfun was for the game that existed  2004-2009. 

l2classic is BRAND NEW GAME VERSION. Database is different and so are the rates,.

Just now, zzzzzzzz said:

l2 classic IS NOT* chronicle 2 or game from past . are u guys trolling ? 
Database of l2classic different then Chronicle 2 or pmfun.  pmfun was for the game that existed  2004-2009. 

l2classic is BRAND NEW GAME VERSION. Database is different and so are the rates,.

Indeed i do not see a site with the real info. Maybe its based of those info but everything could be incorrect higher or lower. does it matter? just enjoy the game how it is.

l2wiki > i see alot of newer info

pmfun > i just used it as indication but not as actual info.

until there is a site with recent info dont relay on it.

1 minute ago, Tearow said:

Indeed i do not see a site with the real info. Maybe its based of those info but everything could be incorrect higher or lower. does it matter? just enjoy the game how it is.

l2wiki > i see alot of newer info

pmfun > i just used it as indication but not as actual info.

until there is a site with recent info dont relay on it.

dude.  x4 hp mobs 50+ have same drop as 35 lvl x1 hp mobs at ant nest . its not about  official info. its bout logic.  i played korean classic with the current rates we have . adena was actually lower just like here on start , BUT x2/x3/x4 mobs werent bugged,  they had atleast x3 adena drop compared to the other mobs

I think they intentionally lower adena drop 40+ mobs to hold adena sellers from exploiting server. Maybe it is good thing i don't know, but i am getting annoying when i gain less and less adena. Maybe i should take a break and wait for everybody have 40+ level and NCwest will set adena drop for x1 as it should be.
I am kinda disapointed how this server is performed. :(

5 hours ago, Dorfenheim said:

What he is using is the literal classic wiki.

Actually, what he is using is Innova database. You are assuming that it's NCsoft that decided that the rates should be lower, but maybe it's another way around: Innova decided that their rates should be higher.

Archived