Forums

Can we get a NCwest staff member to comment on the spoil situation please?

sour

2 minutes ago, Coop said:

Man, there are 31 classes in the game and Spoil is only for 1 class out of 31. I admire it is the most economic class, but that is only for 1 class out of 31. What about other classes? In my understanding, you play a class because you love it. Not because it can make more revenue. A fire game is, you pay the same time/strength, you gain the same effort.

Anything needs to be complain, we have complained for 2 years. The play mode taken by NCWest is totally different from the mode taken by EU/4Games. It is more similar to NCTaiwan and is purely P2W. I am not expecting a subscription classic server although I think it is a good idea. The game is dying, whether or not you like it.

Do you hear people complaining about other classes? Hm? If EE, SE had Mana Recharge broken, what would you say ?

Of course if a class can't be played, people will bleep about it. 

And yes, I love spoiler as a class. And yes, I play it because it brings me more revenue, while at the same time , is pretty useless other then making Adena. Take that away and as I said, we have a useless class.

2 hours ago, IceAge said:

Do you hear people complaining about other classes? Hm? If EE, SE had Mana Recharge broken, what would you say ?

Of course if a class can't be played, people will bleep about it. 

And yes, I love spoiler as a class. And yes, I play it because it brings me more revenue, while at the same time , is pretty useless other then making Adena. Take that away and as I said, we have a useless class.

Be frankly, sometime ago, I have ever though if a class in L2 is existing only for farming more Adena than other classes, why it should not be nerved?

And it is nerved.

1 minute ago, Coop said:

Be frankly, sometime ago, I have ever though if a class in L2 is existing only for farming more Adena than other classes, why it should not be nerved?

And it is nerved.

What ? Are you serious ?

Spoil is only for making Adena and it lacks at everything else. You talk about L2 Classic yet .. you throw away Spoiler.

Very nice logic there. Press alt tab and keep farming please. Leave this to people who actually have a sense of what L2 Classic means.

2 hours ago, IceAge said:

What ? Are you serious ?

Spoil is only for making Adena and it lacks at everything else. You talk about L2 Classic yet .. you throw away Spoiler.

Very nice logic there. Press alt tab and keep farming please. Leave this to people who actually have a sense of what L2 Classic means.

13 years ago, no one knew the spoil rate and the people who chose to play scavenger are much less than other jobs. And now almost everyone,even myself, have a scavenger for making more adena.

I played on EU server for more than 1 year. And when you mention, what L2 classic means, please try EU server first and tell me what it is.

7 minutes ago, Coop said:

13 years ago, no one knew the spoil rate and the people who chose to play scavenger are much less than other jobs. And now almost everyone,even myself, have a scavenger for making more adena.

I played on EU server for more than 1 year. And when you mention, what L2 classic means, please try EU server first and tell me what it is.

Please tell me why do in OB i get to sweep almost every mob while in ruins and FT it's very rare thing.

What I want is to finally have the GM's make an official response and tell us on what server we are playing on.

Is it a 1x adena/drop/spoil/xp? Is it 0.5x? is it 1000x? What is it ? This is why you see people becoming frustrated and asking for changes cus if this was a 0.20x server (like spoil was at first) then no one would complain cus they decided to join a 0.20x server simple as that.

We dont even know the rates on an OFFICIAL server we are playing on which is something I've never seen before not once all we hear is "we buffed spoil/etc by 50--200%" no specific numbers and 2-3 days ago that they buffed spoil/adena 2x still not saying how much it was or how much it is.

Will we ever get an official response on what kind of server are we playing on ?

Archived