Jump to content
sour

Can we get a NCwest staff member to comment on the spoil situation please?

Recommended Posts

sour    15

This thread's intentions are not to bring attention of this issue to players but to explicitly ask NCwest staff to comment about it.

Spoil rates are far far lower than adena and exp rates. Spoil rates appear to be between 10% and 25% of where they should be.

This is a serious issue for the in game economy and for players that invested time and rl money on a spoiler class.

Its been weeks and NCwest hasn't given us an explanation as to why, despite hundreds of complaints bringing this issue to their attention.

We also haven't been informed if they plan on balancing these rates. 

Can we get some answers please?

@Juji @Hime

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glock    39
6 minutes ago, sour said:

This thread's intentions are not to bring attention of this issue to players but to explicitly ask NCwest staff to comment about it.

Spoil rates are far far lower than adena and exp rates. Spoil rates appear to be between 10% and 25% of where they should be.

This is a serious issue for the in game economy and for players that invested time and rl money on a spoiler class.

Its been weeks and NCwest hasn't given us an explanation as to why, despite hundreds of complaints bringing this issue to their attention.

We also haven't been informed if they plan on balancing these rates. 

Can we get some answers please?

@Juji @Hime

 

 

Dont bother waiting for an answer from them, they dont answer unless it conserns profit to theyr wallets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sour    15

They're losing money as it is.

I mean, how many L2 players would consider playing on a 1x server when spoils are between .10 and .25? Lol not many at all.

These threads are certainly distracting legit new players.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FairyTale    9

I do understant that they nerfed spoil rates into oblivion to make botting less profitable. Not sure if it's a good solution though. 

But what I don't understand why VIP levels does not increase spoil rates back to normal? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceAge    26
25 minutes ago, FairyTale said:

I do understant that they nerfed spoil rates into oblivion to make botting less profitable. Not sure if it's a good solution though. 

But what I don't understand why VIP levels does not increase spoil rates back to normal? 

Who said that they indeed nerfed spoil rates, because of botting ?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devoid    122
Just now, IceAge said:

Who said that they indeed nerfed spoil rates, because of botting ?!

Because that's what they used as excuse in LIVE at Lindvior/Valiance/GC. F2P = easy bot entry = uncontrollable inflation = need to remove drops (items/mats/spoil completely, adena reduce to single-two digit for all level (x1 HP) mobs, etc.) and buff mob stats up (e.g. to 750+ all attribute defense for level 85, 1000+ level 99 and so on).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceAge    26
1 minute ago, Devoid said:

Because that's what they used as excuse in LIVE at Lindvior/Valiance/GC. F2P = easy bot entry = uncontrollable inflation = need to remove drops (items/mats/spoil completely, adena reduce to single-two digit for all level (x1 HP) mobs, etc.) and buff mob stats up (e.g. to 750+ all attribute defense for level 85, 1000+ level 99 and so on).

Really ? That's a very bad way of dealing with bots. Punishing real players. Geez!

Anyway , if that's true, then it seems Adena and Spoil on Classic was also affected by this move. I hope they will fix it , like .. in this maintenance else, my refunds will start coming :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devoid    122
11 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Anyway , if that's true, then it seems Adena and Spoil on Classic was also affected by this move. I hope they will fix it , like .. in this maintenance else, my refunds will start coming :)

@Juji has already explained that the rates used at EU/Skelth cannot be applied here as they are using a subscription model, unlike here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sakumi    23
20 minutes ago, Devoid said:

@Juji has already explained that the rates used at EU/Skelth cannot be applied here as they are using a subscription model, unlike here.

I would pay the old $15/m rate without question to just get a normal server that isn't sapping the fun out of everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr1MaR    34
5 minutes ago, WillSpoil4Food said:

spoil rate is trash,i been farming for iron heads for 4 days not a single one...last week i got one....only one...comeon...

Wtf? Last week got 1? And u spoiling them again this week? U play like 15 minutes a day? I don't even understand how this is possible... I hope admins never listen to players like you who play 15 min a day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceAge    26
10 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

…..so what?

Same as in the past, he is trying to minimize the Adena drop which is very much in the same spot as Spoil. 

Fixing both is the only way. 

On another side , the adena/spoil issues has been pointed out by the community since last week, and he's looking at the rates , today! 

That is very, very bad for business. Plus, it says a lot about him and whoever else is in charge with NA L2 Classic. Meaning he has no idea about whats happening, how things should work, what rates should we get , what rates are currently in, etc.

This is a mess of a launch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jero    0

Currently spoiling Varnish at 90%. Sure some rates need looking into, but there are plenty of mobs out there with really good rates. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WutWutWut    22
7 hours ago, sour said:

This thread's intentions are not to bring attention of this issue to players but to explicitly ask NCwest staff to comment about it.

Spoil rates are far far lower than adena and exp rates. Spoil rates appear to be between 10% and 25% of where they should be.

This is a serious issue for the in game economy and for players that invested time and rl money on a spoiler class.

Its been weeks and NCwest hasn't given us an explanation as to why, despite hundreds of complaints bringing this issue to their attention.

We also haven't been informed if they plan on balancing these rates. 

Can we get some answers please?

@Juji @Hime

 

 

as i see no official comments on 3x -4x mob adena or spoil i think they dont give many bleeps anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WutWutWut    22
19 minutes ago, Jero said:

Currently spoiling Varnish at 90%. Sure some rates need looking into, but there are plenty of mobs out there with really good rates. 

90% from mob that should give 1-3 and you just get one ;)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jero    0

I have no idea where you found a file that says we should get 1-3. We get what we get. I like that the rates are low since the exp on this server is ridiculously easy. Atleast something is slowing it down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bulga    1
10 hours ago, Sakumi said:

I would pay the old $15/m rate without question to just get a normal server that isn't sapping the fun out of everything.

Agree, prefere to pay for a fair game than this mess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zzzzzzzz    30
2 hours ago, Jero said:

I have no idea where you found a file that says we should get 1-3. We get what we get. I like that the rates are low since the exp on this server is ridiculously easy. Atleast something is slowing it down. 

get to 41+ . we will talk again .  spider 17 lvl dropping 200 adena. krator 44lvl x4 hp dropping 400 :D:D:D::D:;DD::D:D:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coop    3

Now there is in-game VIP and you can easily trade your vip coin to materials and this is what everyone can get.

I am considering spoil earning as an extra: you choose this job, you are under the server settings. I would agree on Adena drop amount modification as everyone would benefit from it. But for spoil? if you do not like it, do not play the spoiler would solve the problem.

For those wanting to spend $15 per month for EU/Skelth rate, why you guys are still here? You can just go to EU/Skelth server for 10 EU/m.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceAge    26
33 minutes ago, Coop said:

Now there is in-game VIP and you can easily trade your vip coin to materials and this is what everyone can get.

I am considering spoil earning as an extra: you choose this job, you are under the server settings. I would agree on Adena drop amount modification as everyone would benefit from it. But for spoil? if you do not like it, do not play the spoiler would solve the problem.

What? So basically you say that P2W is OK, since Silver Coins can be earned only from VIP3+. Nice logic game. GG. Where do you come from ?

They ruined the most iconic class in L2 ( spoiler ) and you are fine with this approach ? Man, and I though you love Lineage 2 ( pre GoD ).

34 minutes ago, Coop said:

For those wanting to spend $15 per month for EU/Skelth rate, why you guys are still here? You can just go to EU/Skelth server for 10 EU/m.

I am going to EU. Thanks! Doesn't matter the server is 3 years old. That means there is a very solid and friendly community there, with a solid market. Let me visit NcSoft servers in 3 years :) To get an idea, see the Live version of L2. That's how this Classic will look like. And not in 3 years, but more in 6 months. But as I read your post, I realize you are OK with P2W items, so no biggy for you, heh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DaShmoo    6
On 10/23/2018 at 12:43 AM, Devoid said:

@Juji has already explained that the rates used at EU/Skelth cannot be applied here as they are using a subscription model, unlike here.

It doesn't mimic original L2 either. Skelth spoil rates look fairly like what the server was when the game was released way back when, at least the mobs I've come into contact. I've only spoiled more than 1 mat for thread and once for animal bone. I've yet to get multiple coal/ccoal/iron/varnish in a sweep. I've gotten 1 of those with 1 design a few times or 1 iron 1 varnish, but overall the table is not correct at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coop    3
3 hours ago, IceAge said:

What? So basically you say that P2W is OK, since Silver Coins can be earned only from VIP3+. Nice logic game. GG. Where do you come from ?They ruined the most iconic class in L2 ( spoiler ) and you are fine with this approach ? Man, and I though you love Lineage 2 ( pre GoD ).

Man, there are 31 classes in the game and Spoil is only for 1 class out of 31. I admire it is the most economic class, but that is only for 1 class out of 31. What about other classes? In my understanding, you play a class because you love it. Not because it can make more revenue. A fire game is, you pay the same time/strength, you gain the same effort.

Anything needs to be complain, we have complained for 2 years. The play mode taken by NCWest is totally different from the mode taken by EU/4Games. It is more similar to NCTaiwan and is purely P2W. I am not expecting a subscription classic server although I think it is a good idea. The game is dying, whether or not you like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×