Forums

To all those who cry.

karolis

If u guys decided to play a hardcore server why to cry about adena drops or mats? It is not created to close in two months. It should be hard like this and i enjoy it alot. Im a 31 solo spoiler. In last 4 days i got 4 dagger drop in fortress of resistance. And im only vip1. The spoil rates i love i got some full items from spoil aswell. And mats is also ok. I mean think about time how long you should play here and how long u need to craft some items. At least u have what to do while playing. I play in giran server and yeah it was hard beginning but every day i do my progress and i really dont play like 10h a day. I didnt do aoe spoil or sth to sell mats it just enjoy of what i do and couple hours of farm every day. Every time i cant w8 to come home and play. So im asking what is wrong with ur lives while u chosen hardcore server and cry that is hard.

P.S. and i think adena drop after 40 is also ok. I mean i give u chance to show everyone how pro players u are and there alot ways to make adena not only farm. So be creative

1 hour ago, karolis said:

xD yeah i did spider like 40 times till i reached best non blunt. Learn to play and make fun of it.

> Did spider quest 40 times

> Tells others to learn to play

Whut? What is there to learn? Learn to do spider quest? Lol?

I will tell you 1 thing, Ncsoft said that this sever is free to play, but is not.

Manipulation with exp/adena/drop, so in the end you would end to buy Vip to be at least in the middle of the road.

So is not free to play, is pay to play but in different way.

I had in this game 9 hero, from daggers, archers, summoners to mages healers etc. Set dynasty + 10, top daggers x 3 enchant +15-16, antharas, valakas, baium i got from my own adena not clan, skills 13 x + 30 on main AW. I can tell you that i played for that 12-15 hours for day, nolife mode.

You know what, now im in a part of my life where i prefer to do other things than play 10h for day to be at least in the middle, not even in top for first months.

So i dont know how others players but i know that without Vip what is pay to play i would need at least 10 hours for a day to be on center in the whole action in this game.

In this case thank you ncsoft but i prefer to play now 2-3 hours and hit monster with my bow for relax and rich in 1 year  maybe 50 lvl, than watching for more.

And everyone who dont have in plan to buy vip or play over 9 hours for day, you will need a long road to achive here something.

I chose in this case to not pay and play for relax 2-3 h for day and enjoy different things in my life not only hit same monsters for 9-12 h on same spawn ^^

So gl, but at least ppls who want achive here hero or more, they will have some idea how many time they will need to play, without PAYING for Vip mode.

Play hard go. See you around.

do u realize x4 hp krator 44 lvl drop same adena as 35 lvl x1 hp mob ?     get to 40+  and we will talk again

ppl are making 20 lvl chars to farm and gear their mains . 

my party need to farm 12h cruma tower to teleport to aden .  IM NOT COUNTING THE SHOTS . 

Waita minute im lvl 21 and i gettin 5k gold profit from 500 ss no grade with FOREST BOW, and my freind is lvl 27 and already has 5ook how the f**** u are at 40 note geting gold? also if hpx1 gives same money than hpx4 kill 4 times more mobs hpx1 get 4 times the gold

very high hp monsters are for farming mats not gold

33 minutes ago, FachaAr said:

Waita minute im lvl 21 and i gettin 5k gold profit from 500 ss no grade with FOREST BOW, and my freind is lvl 27 and already has 5ook how the f**** u are at 40 note geting gold? also if hpx1 gives same money than hpx4 kill 4 times more mobs hpx1 get 4 times the gold

A level 21 talking boyz. Watch out. 

43 minutes ago, FachaAr said:

Maybe depending from place but rememeber that many things will change when you are out of soul shots for novice.

On 22 lvl on main i got around 500k from items ( compoud bow, watershadow, armors etc) and 100k in pocket.

Now i have 23 lvl i use 20k adena to buy 2,5 k soul shots and from farm i have around 15-20k from total 40k in time when i finish shots to give again 20k for 2,5 k shots.

Ofc i have future sws with top nograde bow, so for now im tank we can say, dps a bit lower than archers but at this lvl is not so big difference.

If place got wrong adena and resist of monsters, is possible that they can have money just for shots and some soe.

6 hours ago, karolis said:

If u guys decided to play a hardcore server why to cry about adena drops or mats? It is not created to close in two months. It should be hard like this and i enjoy it alot. Im a 31 solo spoiler. In last 4 days i got 4 dagger drop in fortress of resistance. And im only vip1. The spoil rates i love i got some full items from spoil aswell. And mats is also ok. I mean think about time how long you should play here and how long u need to craft some items. At least u have what to do while playing. I play in giran server and yeah it was hard beginning but every day i do my progress and i really dont play like 10h a day. I didnt do aoe spoil or sth to sell mats it just enjoy of what i do and couple hours of farm every day. Every time i cant w8 to come home and play. So im asking what is wrong with ur lives while u chosen hardcore server and cry that is hard.

P.S. and i think adena drop after 40 is also ok. I mean i give u chance to show everyone how pro players u are and there alot ways to make adena not only farm. So be creative

I started playing because:

Q: What is Lineage II Classic?
Lineage II Classic is a unique version of Lineage II that’s inspired by the original gameplay experience at release in April, 2004. It levels the playing field, and requires everyone start at Level 1. The leveling progression has been returned to a slower pace, Monsters are more challenging, and B-grade weapons and armor are the best players can initially obtain.

Q: What is the leveling experience like on the Classic server?
The leveling pace of Lineage II Classic will feel significantly slower than that of the Live servers, and characters will begin to cap out at Level 70. The item drop penalty on death from the original version of the game won’t be coming back, but an XP penalty still exists at 4% loss per death. The five starting zones (Levels 1–19) will launch with additional Monsters and increased respawn rates to account for the initial rush through the lower levels.

I started playing back in Prelude/C1 and quit shortly after the fire dragon was released. I would trade all these little things they are doing for what the game was back then. I've only spoiled multiple items for animal bones once, and thread a couple times. Nothing else I've come across spoils more than 1 of the mat. It's a joke. I made a BH assuming it would be like the original game and it's not. Very few, if any drops are like they were in retails release. I was a BD during the original launch and had dual SoR's and composite armor 60% into 40. I'm about to get a tarbar and am just about 34. The only reason this is happening is making several alts which I didn't have to do on the original server. 

I'd gladly pay a 15 dollar subscription to have what it was, rather than paying 15 a month to maintain VIP4 and getting what we have. I'd trade the XP for the normal adena drops. Killing 4x 43+ lvl mobs and getting less adena than a 35 1x mob is a joke.

At best, NCSoft misrepresented the game, and at worse is purposely doing it for some reason, except the VIP rewards don't offset it and you can only purchase up to SSD with NCOIN. I'm curious if they will in the future add SSC and higher.

7 hours ago, karolis said:

Hey dude, If they fix rates, like they should, it won't affect you at all. You'll still play the way you like it, so stop posting just to cry about others crying. 

7 hours ago, karolis said:

I joined a classic server promising the classic experience. What I got was worse drops and adena than the classic experience with all the bots and not fun stuff from classic.

I didn't join this mythical nonexistent hardcore server you're talking about.

Your PS is as nonsensical as your claim about hardcore servers.

Mostly people point you to spider quest. The thing is I don't want to repeat same quest with multiple chars I won't even use. This is not game play but an exploit that ncsoft doesn't bother to fix and if a spoiler makes lower amount of money than people from this quest than there is a problem I think.
Then some say they get drops and bla bla. I farmed certain spot for whole weekend where all mobs I fought had a chance to drop a lot of different top ng weapons. I got nothing from there not even weapon recipe or weapon part that have similar drop %. I understand classic club is 3x but there I farmed gorgon flower garden for ewd. That 35lvl spot provided me with enough of drops to keep my patience not going to zero. Here I can't get even trash item at 20lvl spot. I farmed there not for 4 hours but like 10 if not more both days.

For me it feels like drop % was gutted hard here so VIP4 users would feel at least close enough drop rates that we should have.

Old player here, prelude/c1 and so on....

Back in the days only RMT ppl had adena for SS spamming in pve. SS spamming in Cruma, TOI or just about anywhere was very expensive. Only nukers could aford to some extent. This server here .... the clasic that you all talk about with the adena rates that you want is easy mode on compared to the good old days. 

when the game launched years ago, i played on devianne server. do you know how long it took me to get a shitty elven bow ? i was lvl 40 in manticore and elven bow and that took so long. After reaching lvl 50 we played as group in antharas lair without any ss for money. Now here im lvl 30 with 3 chars, have top d grade weapon from shop and spamming ss. so just plz shut up, if you dont like it dont play it, done. game is fine how it is.

1 hour ago, givemefive said:

Old player here, prelude/c1 and so on....

Back in the days only RMT ppl had adena for SS spamming in pve. SS spamming in Cruma, TOI or just about anywhere was very expensive. Only nukers could aford to some extent. This server here .... the clasic that you all talk about with the adena rates that you want is easy mode on compared to the good old days. 

:D krator was droping same adena as leto lizardman x1 hp back in the days?    all of u that saying its fine u are under lvl 44.  

u dont understand the point of the problem . full parties are supposed to farm x1 hp mobs?

the old l2 u talking about was much much easier . i dont ask for easier game. i ask for fixing x2/x3/x4 hp mobs cuz adena they drop is completely broken.  ) I KNOW WE HAVE LOWER RATES THEN WIKI)  i dont even ask for rates from l2wiki. im just asking for normal rates compared to other mobs on server

in this server at Cruma tower u drop 4.2k adena /hour .   compared to ant nest it was 8-9k/hour . no. killrate is fine  we wait for mobs on the top spot.   we prob kill more mobs then ant nest.

meanwhile u telling me u 25 lvl and  u have D wep.  u are next level guys ,

lvl 25 mobs are dropping same adena as lvl 45 lvl x3hp mobs.  meanwhile u telling me its fine .  OK

I've played this game quite a bit and I have no memory of having to farm

Dark Elf spider quest 50 times

Light Elf spider quest 50 times

Orc Kasha Bear spider quest 35 times

None of the lineage 2 versions I've played required this bs.
Farming a bunch of mobs with your main is one thing.

Having to create a mage you're not even invested in to farm a level 19 quest because it's more profitable than anything after Orc Barracks is quite insane.

What i was telling is that players today think that is "mandatory" to spam ss non-stop while leveling and still make millions just from grinding alone. This game never worked like this. I`m not saying that bugs don`t exists but this "classic" version of the game, so far its much easier from what some ppl would call hardcore "old school" L2. This is a grind game, like it or not. You are suppose to farm and grind items and adena, play the market, spoil and craft, not just power level till 75-80 relaying only on adena drops.

Archived