Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
karolis

To all those who cry.

Recommended Posts

zzzzzzzz    30

so u think krator 44 lvl x4 hp  drop same adena as 35 lvl x1hp mob  is fine?

givemefive. whats ur lvl ?  im just curious . if u thnk cruma tower should drop same adena(IF NOT LOWER LOL!)  then orc barrack idk what to say


u have 0 clue how this game works.  u have 0 experience how this game should work.    u think u drop more mats or keyparts from x4 hp mobs or cruma tower?  hell no . even the material drop is rigged. 

HP multiplier MEANS NOTHING HERE.  its only extra XP.   or maybe ull tell me this is how it should work ?

in this server u are either AOE mage party or u cant progress at all.
 

Edited by zzzzzzzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krissa    89
2 minutes ago, zzzzzzzz said:

so u think krator 44 lvl x4 hp  drop same adena as 35 lvl x1hp mob  is fine?

At this time, yes. Next week (a month of server time) NCsoft should probably update the drop rates of lvl 40-51 mobs, still keeping the lvl 52+ drops low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zzzzzzzz    30
1 minute ago, Krissa said:

At this time, yes. Next week (a month of server time) NCsoft should probably update the drop rates of lvl 40-51 mobs, still keeping the lvl 52+ drops low.

1 question .  are u adena seller or 25 lvl newbie ?   the bs u telling us makes no sense.

we should wait for newbies to catchup cuz they cant fix GAMEBREAKING bugs ? 
and yes IT IS A BUG . ALL MOBS 40+ with HP multipliers are rigged.  drop is rigged. adena is rigged. spoil is rigged at any lvl.  

we have x0.03 spoil rate on some mobs now.   35 TIMES LOWER.  but its ok guys . all good.  there is no problem at all.   

this forum will simply explode when majority reaches 40+ with the current rates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krissa    89
3 minutes ago, zzzzzzzz said:

1 question .  are u adena seller or 25 lvl newbie ?

No, I'm not an employee of NCWest. But do I understand what NCsoft Korea is thinking.

3 minutes ago, zzzzzzzz said:

the bs u telling us makes no sense.

It makes no sense to you, because you are looking at it from your little selfish point of view and refuse to consider the bigger picture.

Ant even then, still, if you farm Krators, you get Proofs of Blood. Level 35 mobs don't drop those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Krissa said:

...being poor clueless noob. The classic experience.

well my classic experience was in the beta prior to the wipe and into the beta that occurred just prior to retail release. I was 24 so yeah I was a poor clueless noob in game and somewhat the same out of game.

I'm older and much wiser now so that 'classic experience" won't happen again.

 

 

Quote

No, I'm not an employee of NCWest. But do I understand what NCsoft Korea is thinking

When it comes to our servers most people know what the thought was. :"lets reduce rates so low that it forces everyone to max VIP status while buying basic supplies like SS with real money. Pretty sure that NCwest was involved in decision making.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zzzzzzzz    30
27 minutes ago, Krissa said:

No, I'm not an employee of NCWest. But do I understand what NCsoft Korea is thinking.

It makes no sense to you, because you are looking at it from your little selfish point of view and refuse to consider the bigger picture.

Ant even then, still, if you farm Krators, you get Proofs of Blood. Level 35 mobs don't drop those.


no im not farming krators. all mobs x2hp + are bugged. why would i farm krators when i farm more adena with lvl 20 char?

and whats the bigger picture? care to elaborate? wait for all to get to 40 and burn the forum down so they start fixing stuff?   why would we wait for ppl like u with no game experience obv  to catchup so we can play normally ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

90% of tthe server is casuals and ppl from good ol days .  they ALL play with boxes and farming x1 hp mobs.  but soon u will all get to 40 . u will also start to "cry" because the game is broken .

Edited by zzzzzzzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krissa    89
6 minutes ago, zzzzzzzz said:

and whats the bigger picture? care to elaborate?

The game is a commercial competitive "free to play" game. Which means it has a business model of "pay to win" game.

How to make a "pay to win" game and not alienate most of its customers? With progressive taxation. In a level-based grind game, people that level faster than the majority of the customers should pay more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zzzzzzzz    30
6 minutes ago, Krissa said:

The game is a commercial competitive "free to play" game. Which means it has a business model of "pay to win" game.

How to make a "pay to win" game and not alienate most of its customers? With progressive taxation. In a level-based grind game, people that level faster than the majority of the customers should pay more.

what do u mean i should pay more?   i need to pay for em to fix the bugged x3hp mobs ? ??????????????????????????????????????????
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krissa    89
39 minutes ago, zzzzzzzz said:

what do u mean i should pay more?   i need to pay for em to fix the bugged x3hp mobs ? ??????????????????????????????????????????
 

They are not "bugged". They are intentionally designed to slow down your progress unless you pay more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zzzzzzzz    30
1 minute ago, Krissa said:

They are not "bugged". They are intentionally designed to slow down your progress unless you pay more.

then why DV is not "bugged"? mobs there are fine .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baku    4

all of em are fine :D I dont get how so many ppl cant see what NCSOFT is doing here :D. Its a dying game so they milk a cow untill it dies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zzzzzzzz    30
1 hour ago, Baku said:

all of em are fine :D I dont get how so many ppl cant see what NCSOFT is doing here :D. Its a dying game so they milk a cow untill it dies. 


its more then obv.  ppl need to start burning the forum so they actually do something . this is next level bs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceAge    27
1 minute ago, Spoiler123654 said:

Back to League of legends ..

Why not EU Classic? I am thinking going there ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kupuldog    35
6 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Why not EU Classic? I am thinking going there ..

3 years online. Only if they would open new server. Thinking about Ru classic lol but they have 2k queues too :/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tearow    5

tbh i dont see any reasons to complain its not a illegal server and the intro said HARDCORE GRINDING. its not like other games these days where you can solo and not even have your hp decrease by a bit. and max lvl by 1 week.

when l2 released the first place you could not complain about anything since you did not have any website nor illegal server nor any info. why complain now? because you've played illegal server which is 2x or 10x or 1000x where everything was easy.

This is 1x atleast maybe its 1x maybe they decreased it abit to have more hardcore grinding since you already know the game. for real new people they would accept the game how it is since they would not know anything about this game. why cant you just accept it how this game is?

Also this is C1.5 not C1 they already added extra features to help you abit such as the starter quest to help you get to 20 faster. which was to me no really hardcore grinding but all of you gladly accepted it and at a higher lvl there is a quest where you get milions of exp on aligator island. this wasnt in c1 either.

All i want to say accept it how it is. if they fix the rates the market will go down aswell.

you have a right to remain silence or complain about it is just the way it is. if you dont like the wey then go find another wey. so you know the wey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dorfenheim    1
9 minutes ago, Tearow said:

tbh i dont see any reasons to complain its not a illegal server and the intro said HARDCORE GRINDING. its not like other games these days where you can solo and not even have your hp decrease by a bit. and max lvl by 1 week.

when l2 released the first place you could not complain about anything since you did not have any website nor illegal server nor any info. why complain now? because you've played illegal server which is 2x or 10x or 1000x where everything was easy.

This is 1x atleast maybe its 1x maybe they decreased it abit to have more hardcore grinding since you already know the game. for real new people they would accept the game how it is since they would not know anything about this game. why cant you just accept it how this game is?

Also this is C1.5 not C1 they already added extra features to help you abit such as the starter quest to help you get to 20 faster. which was to me no really hardcore grinding but all of you gladly accepted it and at a higher lvl there is a quest where you get milions of exp on aligator island. this wasnt in c1 either.

All i want to say accept it how it is. if they fix the rates the market will go down aswell.

you have a right to remain silence or complain about it is just the way it is. if you dont like the wey then go find another wey. so you know the wey

This is not 1x rates, it's far under 1x rates. This has been established over and over again. Knowing the game doesn't mean jack. They did it to deliberately push the cash shop on people. They've even admitted this by saying the only reason the rates were decreased is because the game is free to play. The original lineage 2 servers were hardcore grinding. This is just stupid deliberate money grabbing

"Real new people" won't accept it because at level 40 they will hit a wall and quit since they will have no idea what to do.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tearow    5
2 minutes ago, Dorfenheim said:

This is not 1x rates, it's far under 1x rates. This has been established over and over again. Knowing the game doesn't mean jack. They did it to deliberately push the cash shop on people. They've even admitted this by saying the only reason the rates were decreased is because the game is free to play. The original lineage 2 servers were hardcore grinding. This is just stupid deliberate money grabbing

"Real new people" won't accept it because at level 40 they will hit a wall and quit since they will have no idea what to do.  

Make a spoiler and craft your gear? get some mats sell them and buy or get crystals go to the luxury shop and get c grade. > 52 get mats for b grade and craft it > 61 get mats for a grade and craft it? i dont see your point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×