Mana Potions

uEdwina

2 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

sorry but read what I Quoted. For people who wants to go fast to 40, scrolls dont help? explain me... im not telling they are good, but they dont help? dude read come on...

ok buddy they are usless bcuz u dont need them to lvl or anthing only need windwalk to move faster , and the mage players can give u buff so 100% usless

This classic is way easier then old one and there is classes with recharge we dont want to kill these class.

I also remember D bows use 10 shots per hit and C i think 8 shots can any one tell me if we have this here? Cuz if yes i need to lvl my archer with dagger to 52 like old days ty :)

2 minutes ago, uEdwina said:

ok buddy they are usless bcuz u dont need them to lvl or anthing only need windwalk to move faster , and the mage players can give u buff so 100% usless

you have a scrolls that gives some % of EXP and you have other scroll that gives you buffs ( i guess its 1st class transfer scroll or something ) and its not "just" windwalk. And I even guess thats not the only scroll that is available in the Mission System that gives you buffs. I don't really know the names because I only used the first scroll yesterday

1 minute ago, Oldgamer said:

This classic is way easier then old one and there is classes with recharge we dont want to kill these class.

I also remember D bows use 10 shots per hit and C i think 8 shots can any one tell me if we have this here? Cuz if yes i need to lvl my archer with dagger to 52 like old days ty :)

I also have to agree on this. That is something that is REALLY wrong. The SS usage. Specially in archers, cause it would be much more expensive to role an archer 

2 minutes ago, Hyperlite said:

lol, this dude is trollin you all.

guy complains about mana pots for wizard, but plays a warrior, and every response is pure troll.

im just saying i need mana potion for my warrior why its so hard to do ?

7 minutes ago, uEdwina said:

and i dont care about what u guys think really  after time u guys gonna ask for mana potion and then i will lough at u bcuz u just crying kids dont want to get abused by mages :P

1. If you don't care about others opinions why even bother posting something on the forum?

2. Mana potions would DESTROY the game since mages (having the highest damage) would melt everyone non-stop. Do you want to make a good server? Start by not suggesting stuff that would unbalance classes.

56 minutes ago, uEdwina said:

hi everyone  as you guys see we have big problem with mana regen for  wizard class and other classes , and I need your help guys to make  NCSOFT bring back the mana potion 

thanks.

i wish u guys help me out :)

Don't you also need adena potions?

Mana potions are an integral part of Lineage II classic, whether you like it or not. The newbie quest chain potions restore 50 MP instantly and have a ~5 sec reuse (so you must keep using them and not just spam after you are out of MP). NA is literally the only region where these quests (all 3 parts) don't give mana potions.

In Taiwan, you can also purchase a 'Mana Recovery Potion' (7 potions for 19 NCoin, only VIP 4 and above), which is also an instant-recovery type of potion, but you can also earn recover-over-time MP potions via normal gameplay (and there's always someone buying/selling those at Giran square).

Once again, another feature than NCw unilaterally excludes from the REAL Lineage II Classic.

15 minutes ago, Devoid said:

Mana potions are an integral part of Lineage II classic, whether you like it or not. The newbie quest chain potions restore 50 MP instantly and have a ~5 sec reuse (so you must keep using them and not just spam after you are out of MP). NA is literally the only region where these quests (all 3 parts) don't give mana potions.

In Taiwan, you can also purchase a 'Mana Recovery Potion' (7 potions for 19 NCoin, only VIP 4 and above), which is also an instant-recovery type of potion, but you can also earn recover-over-time MP potions via normal gameplay (and there's always someone buying/selling those at Giran square).

Once again, another feature than NCw unilaterally excludes from the REAL Lineage II Classic.

okay, as you may say its a P2W item. but not an essencial part of the game, not even near. I think its great that they don't put those available in the shop. Nice decision :)

20 minutes ago, Devoid said:

No one cares what Taiwan or some other versions of classic uses. MP potions are a cop out. It allows mages the ability to level all day every day as long as they have mp.

11 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

No one cares what Taiwan or some other versions of classic uses. MP potions are a cop out. It allows mages the ability to level all day every day as long as they have mp.

I just told you that ALL regions use MP pots, it is only NA that (for now) have them removed. KR, JP, TW, China, EU, RU, everyone.

The NCoin-based option was with regards to Taiwan. Other regions may have more/different mana potions in NCoin shop or have them all obtainable via normal gameplay (instead of just the mana-over-time one), I haven't yet checked.

NCw is selling you a different version of classic with artificial limitations.

Archived