Golden compass event adena drop rate

HandsVSkills

Farm for adena? There is not such a thing in live version :) Hell, even selling ncoins become obsolete...Ncoin value is way too low.
Thanks to our beloved past GM''s the only possibility to get adena is to buy from obscure websites.

I ask politely again @Juji you said you will bring back full drop and adena when bots will be gone...I have trust in xigncode, there are no bots in our servers now...Can you bring back full drops and adena now?(i hope you will not keep ignore my question, our question:ph34r:)

Ps: we dont need a political answer...we need only yes or no..whatever answer suits us. Lets bury this matter pls.

27 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

Farm for adena? There is not such a thing in live version :) Hell, even selling ncoins become obsolete...Ncoin value is way too low.
Thanks to our beloved past GM''s the only possibility to get adena is to buy from obscure websites.

I ask politely again @Juji you said you will bring back full drop and adena when bots will be gone...I have trust in xigncode, there are no bots in our servers now...Can you bring back full drops and adena now?(i hope you will not keep ignore my question, our question:ph34r:)

Ps: we dont need a political answer...we need only yes or no..whatever answer suits us. Lets bury this matter pls.

I would prefer to buy nc coins instead of paying 5 bill for this bracelet . 

1 hour ago, Pleistoros said:

I agree, we need drops back. live players not being able to farm gear is hurting them more then it hurts bots/adena sellers.

Archived