Talking Island - Top B Grade already?

Bibby

7 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

But isnt that the SLS*SLS top b? Isnt it obtainable in this classic versions? 

Enlighten me...

Basically SLS duals are Top B, but they got different appearance than in the old days.You do need a dual craft stamp to make them too, which is unobtainable w/o castles and manor.

what nonsens? Did u played that game bfore? They will fix it cuz its visible for all and as we can see many ppl just started with l2 here and doesnt know wth is going on. The real problem is noobs will see it and leave the server ( real problem for ncsoft ) that is why they investigate this asap. But lots of ppl still cant see problem wiht adena or spoil so they dont give a fak AND THIS IS THE REAL PROBLEM Here (for us players)

27 minutes ago, Baku said:

what nonsens? Did u played that game bfore? They will fix it cuz its visible for all and as we can see many ppl just started with l2 here and doesnt know wth is going on. The real problem is noobs will see it and leave the server ( real problem for ncsoft ) that is why they investigate this asap. But lots of ppl still cant see problem wiht adena or spoil so they dont give a fak AND THIS IS THE REAL PROBLEM Here (for us players)

I said non sense to using a b weapon while being c grade even with guidance on this conditions. thats not the point of this post. I dont know what you are refering with l2 experience lol

do you even see what i quote on the answers? or you just see my answer and assume its from the whole topic?

1 minute ago, Baku said:

its not a non sense  that is why i refer to l2 xperince u got, cuz i bet u have none

dude, if you are c grade and you equip b grade weapon you have grade penalty which incredibly decreases atackspeed/accuracy/speed etc

that guy is refering that specially with guidance ( increases accuracy ) a player can role with a higher grade. that makes sense? if you are C grade would you role a b grade weapon? and to kill level 30 monsters? 

You tell this: is not non sense. you are noob you dont understand. I do understand and I have a point. do you have a point or you are just talking?

31 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

dude, if you are c grade and you equip b grade weapon you have grade penalty which incredibly decreases atackspeed/accuracy/speed etc

that guy is refering that specially with guidance ( increases accuracy ) a player can role with a higher grade. that makes sense? if you are C grade would you role a b grade weapon? and to kill level 30 monsters? 

You tell this: is not non sense. you are noob you dont understand. I do understand and I have a point. do you have a point or you are just talking?

this penalty isnt that huge. i would 100% wear top B on 30 if i had it .

• Hime locked this topic

Archived