Level 40 mobs

LoanWolf

I quit playing my archer because i was bleeding adena. couldnt afford shots arrows or even to get better gear.  If your an archer over lvl 40 then your either buying adena or other people in your party are paying to help you. ok so archer fires the bow uses 3 css and 1 arrow  say you get shots super cheap 12 a  thats 38 adena plus 6 for the arrow and it takes 5-7 shots to kill average mob the archers level Cost of adena is 220-308 per mob and make only 33-104 adena.  and if you say dont use shots then you will have to sit for 2 min after every mob. and thus far making archer the weakest class for pve

Reinforced longbow uses 2 SSD and 1 arrow. so about 20 adena per shot. With a +4 bow, +4str dyes, +4 dex dyes, lv 43 and prophet buffs, it takes me 3-4 shots per kill with 150-330(?) per kill. (~750 p.att) It comes out to be about 50% of the adena I get, at least, goes toward D shots and arrows. Light crossbow burns adena if you dont nc shop the soulshots due to 3 per attack.

Edit: my guess, is their "drop rate fix" only did it for pre-40. So im guessing NcSoft is continuing to try and milk cash shop purchases just like on launch. They just threw us a bone with their "fix".

Can't wait for this week to over, as if I don't see any changes , refund incoming!

They basically lied us twice. 

1) 1.5 server with 3.0 QoL , but …….they somehow "forgot" to say "dudes, actually the rates are 0.25%" . And that's the reason why they never had at least an weekend beta. I mean, if people would of found out this, it would of been a fail launch from the beginning.

2) After the "updated rates". They again, "forgot" to tell us "hey dudes, actually only from 1 to 20".

I don't buy this shit, meaning that they had no idea and waiting for Korea Dev's to "see what's wrong". They knew damn well what updates we are getting. This is intended and in no way "a bug".

13 hours ago, IceAge said:

Can't wait for this week to over, as if I don't see any changes , refund incoming!

They basically lied us twice. 

1) 1.5 server with 3.0 QoL , but …….they somehow "forgot" to say "dudes, actually the rates are 0.25%" . And that's the reason why they never had at least an weekend beta. I mean, if people would of found out this, it would of been a fail launch from the beginning.

2) After the "updated rates". They again, "forgot" to tell us "hey dudes, actually only from 1 to 20".

I don't buy this shit, meaning that they had no idea and waiting for Korea Dev's to "see what's wrong". They knew damn well what updates we are getting. This is intended and in no way "a bug".

All you do is complain, just ask for your GD refund and leave the server already. Holy shit. 

15 hours ago, LoanWolf said:

Hey guys, not sure if anyone has noticed this but it seems like the adena that you receive at higher levels, doesnt really scale to well.  Also spoil rates seem a tad too low.  Anyone else notice this?

Yep, that's how it is at the moment. Fix might be coming though. 

I payed vip for spoiler, YOU TOLD US WE WILL PLAY LINEAGE2 CLASSIC 1,5. And i got scammed, Rates are nerfed by 200-300% (even 1000% at some mobs I KILLED THOUSANDS). Refund pls or i gather people and we will sue you for lying and scam. Or just fix game TODAY, because our vip is ticking

56 minutes ago, Spoiler123654 said:

I payed vip for spoiler, YOU TOLD US WE WILL PLAY LINEAGE2 CLASSIC 1,5. And i got scammed, Rates are nerfed by 200-300% (even 1000% at some mobs I KILLED THOUSANDS). Refund pls or i gather people and we will sue you for lying and scam. Or just fix game TODAY, because our vip is ticking

With a threat like that, I think they are fine with you trying to sue. You didn't get scammed, you read notes from a different server with different rates. But maybe they will refund your purchase of a free game.. o wait!

With a threat like that, I think they are fine with you trying to sue. You didn't get scammed, you read notes from a different server with different rates. But maybe they will refund your purchase of a free game.. o wait!

Well i dont care, they will never get money again from me i payed only 10$ for vip 2 because I KNEW this will happen. I know ncwest. And when you ppl say its fine to not being able to farm high lvls and need to log low lvl chars to gear up. Well you have no brain at all or you are botting. This is not lineage classic 1,5.

Btw smartass, rates at 1-30 lvl areas are THE SAME with l2wiki. So what logic says about later on? PURE ''SMART'' SCAM

2 questions then, @Spoiler123654

1. If you knew this was gonna happen, why did you make the purchase? Sounds kind of like you were alright with losing that amount then but now you are gonna ask for a refund?

2. No logic says it should be the same after 40. Especially when juji confirmed (and l2wiki put a disclaimer) that the l2wiki classic is based off of EU servers, not NA.

Thanks for calling me smart though! <3

So i did test some areas and here are the results (i am Vip 2 so add +20% chance):

Killed 250 Nos with party at aligator island, spoiled 2 sage rags fragments (l2wiki chance 7.706% — 9.428%). Didnt spoil any Scythe Edges (1.895% — 2.317%) But maybe that was just bad luck. Materials drop at same rate i think.

Killed 100 excuro at cruma tower with party spoiled 0 Recipe: karmian gloves (l2wiki chance 40.37% — 44.55%).

Killed 100+ Breka Orc Warrior spoiled 5 leather (l2wiki chance 17.62% — 21.46%).

Killed 30-40 Undin Rowin at forgotten temple spoiled 0 recipes Elven Mithril Gloves (l2wiki chance 23.11% — 28.47%).

Killed 15 Death fires at forgotten temple spoiled 0 dwarven trident edges (l2 wiki chance 32.30% — 39.20% * This mob spawns rarely at random locations, you may be lucky if find one per 1h if lots of people farming in FT).

Killed around 900-1000+ mobs in total in Forgotten temple rooms spoiled maybe 70% of them, I got 4 mace of judgment head from patin archers + 10-11 orichalcum and nothing from others. No full drop, some rare mats and 0 spoils. I spent 3 days in that place.

Killed 40-50 Lord of the Plains in plains of the lizardmen got 0 brigantine Tempers (l2wiki chance 8.788% — 10.752%) But maybe that was just bad luck.

95% of mobs give only one material on spoil like Noble Ant Captain that gives 1 thread every time (l2wiki says: 1-13 thread).

Some mobs give 1-3 but its rare.

Adena/drops are wrong as well as i saw in some areas but didnt test any like i did on spoils. Many people report this as well.

This only (or mostly) happends at 30+ areas, and i can see that top d armor/weapon recipes and parts are rare (the ones that shops dont sell). Also gathering mats is slow.

Important: I cant farm anything anymore i have max 100k each day and i waste lots of adena on vamp scrolls/haste pots + my buffer all time no mana because of heals BECAUSE HIGH LEVEL MOBS NEED PROPER GEAR. Not moon armor till 50 lvl. And i want play my main not create lvl 20 chars to farm low d drops/mats and sell crystals.

Will you do anything GMs or should i make a request for refund?

4 minutes ago, Spoiler123654 said:

So i did test some areas and here are the results (i am Vip 2 so add +20% chance):

Killed 250 Nos with party at aligator island, spoiled 2 sage rags fragments (l2wiki chance 7.706% — 9.428%). Didnt spoil any Scythe Edges (1.895% — 2.317%) But maybe that was just bad luck. Materials drop at same rate i think.

Killed 100 excuro at cruma tower with party spoiled 0 Recipe: karmian gloves (l2wiki chance 40.37% — 44.55%).

Killed 100+ Breka Orc Warrior spoiled 5 leather (l2wiki chance 17.62% — 21.46%).

Killed 30-40 Undin Rowin at forgotten temple spoiled 0 recipes Elven Mithril Gloves (l2wiki chance 23.11% — 28.47%).

Killed 15 Death fires at forgotten temple spoiled 0 dwarven trident edges (l2 wiki chance 32.30% — 39.20% * This mob spawns rarely at random locations, you may be lucky if find one per 1h if lots of people farming in FT).

Killed around 900-1000+ mobs in total in Forgotten temple rooms spoiled maybe 70% of them, I got 4 mace of judgment head from patin archers + 10-11 orichalcum and nothing from others. No full drop, some rare mats and 0 spoils. I spent 3 days in that place.

Killed 40-50 Lord of the Plains in plains of the lizardmen got 0 brigantine Tempers (l2wiki chance 8.788% — 10.752%) But maybe that was just bad luck.

95% of mobs give only one material on spoil like Noble Ant Captain that gives 1 thread every time (l2wiki says: 1-13 thread).

Some mobs give 1-3 but its rare.

Adena/drops are wrong as well as i saw in some areas but didnt test any like i did on spoils. Many people report this as well.

This only (or mostly) happends at 30+ areas, and i can see that top d armor/weapon recipes and parts are rare (the ones that shops dont sell). Also gathering mats is slow.

Important: I cant farm anything anymore i have max 100k each day and i waste lots of adena on vamp scrolls/haste pots + my buffer all time no mana because of heals BECAUSE HIGH LEVEL MOBS NEED PROPER GEAR. Not moon armor till 50 lvl. And i want play my main not create lvl 20 chars to farm low d drops/mats and sell crystals.

Will you do anything GMs or should i make a request for refund?

You do realize quoting l2wiki rates means diddly squat since; as has been pointed out numerous times, their rates are taken from teh EU server and so do not apply to the NA server.

With that said they do need into looking at the scaling up of the adena, drop, and spoil rates since they aren't scaling up like one might expect as you are leveling. When yo go up in level you should be feeling more powerful and feel like you are getting some money; not taking a step back with your funds.

I'm pretty sure this is done intentionally in an attempt to slow down the bots and no lifers. The CPs running massive AE trains are already gathering xp and adena at vastly higher rates than soloish players. Without a reduced rate at higher levels those handfuls of players will easily grow to dominate the server. It's hard to level at 30 or 40 when there's a level 60 something perma red removing you from the field because you keep trying to level when a CP AE party is leveling.

16 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

I'm pretty sure this is done intentionally in an attempt to slow down the bots and no lifers. The CPs running massive AE trains are already gathering xp and adena at vastly higher rates than soloish players. Without a reduced rate at higher levels those handfuls of players will easily grow to dominate the server. It's hard to level at 30 or 40 when there's a level 60 something perma red removing you from the field because you keep trying to level when a CP AE party is leveling.

Most idiotic way of dealing with bots and no lifers. I really hope this is a conspiracy theory , but if true, then wow. 

Wow at you too for supporting this mess.

Level 60 red playing coming to kill your level 30-40 ? :)))

Man you are funny!

If that is the case it really isn't going to stop them from dominating the server; if anything it will help them since they will be more dedicated to the grind anyways they will make even more money than those limping along.

Plus with adena being so hard to get it is more likely to drive people to the RMTers since those guys will still be farming up a ton; the will just charge a slightly higher rate than normal.

24 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Most idiotic way of dealing with bots and no lifers. I really hope this is a conspiracy theory , but if true, then wow. 

Man you are funny!

Well this is Ncsoft we're talking about here. They have a long history of idiotic moves. Idiotic moves is why AIon went from a legitimate competitor to WoW to a joke of the gaming industry.

I don't support it just trying to provide other possible reasons.

I have already seen multiple reds that are well over 40. Matter fact someone posted a video on these very forums with his level 41 red magic user.

With the experience rate that you can gain via VIP/scrolls/buffs/etc while CP AEing with an over leveled tank you can basically make throw away high level characters over the course of a few days (while making bank adena).  I've seen a few groups doing it in AC during my time there (I'm about to move). Occasionally you'll see a tank run by that has cubics up while gathering half the map.

33 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Man you are funny!

Actually you're funny because that guy just told how some of the servers were destroyed. 

Again you're talking without knowledge. If you have no knowledge please don't open your mouth. 

My knowledge is from people who played on the opening of Skelth and people left because of this domination. People started coming back after dominating clan left, not so much profit for RMT was - the reason they left and the reason they came.

Also if you don't know in Ru classic there're PK clans. They dominate some of the places and if you want to level up you pay adena or $, doesn't matter it's the same and so you get access to that zone or you pay more and they level up you. OR DIE. This statement isn't tested by me, it's from Ru classic streamers (I do understand and speak Russian)

33 minutes ago, Trox said:

If that is the case it really isn't going to stop them from dominating the server; if anything it will help them since they will be more dedicated to the grind anyways they will make even more money than those limping along.

Plus with adena being so hard to get it is more likely to drive people to the RMTers since those guys will still be farming up a ton; the will just charge a slightly higher rate than normal.

If this theory is right we should see improvements in drops when majority hits level 40. I think same will happen to 45+ 50+ 55+ zones. It will slow down them so casual clans and people at least will be able to fight against them and not just die like flies on epics/castle sieges/olympiads and eventually fields.

12 minutes ago, Spoiler123654 said:

Those cps will dominate server at low level areas because they get more drops than high level ones. Gl no new people, no areas for xp, wait to see low level areas full of bots too hahaha

Why wait? If you had fun testing you can go to low level zones and count bots, it just will help you to uninstall this game as you're high level and I think there's nothing to do for at the moment.
That bots shit is already here :D I can give you some of my numbers - 2-3 hours farm in spider nest prowlers spot - submitted a ticket to support with 14 nick names. I checked all of those 14 bots as I didn't want to accidentally make problems for real player.

7 hours ago, Spoiler123654 said:

Update: Killed 30-40 Ragna Orc Prefects, got 1 elven ring piece (l2wiki chance: 18.83% — 22.93%)

Killed 30-40 Ragna Orc Priests, got 0 elven necklace beads (l2wiki chance: 10.01% — 12.29%), got 1 recipe: mithril ring (l2 wiki chance: 14.34% — 17.38%)

https://l2.dropspoil.com/item/1903/elven-ring-piece.html elven ring piece is 1/6, +-16%
https://l2.dropspoil.com/item/1904/elven-necklace-beads.html elven necklace bead is 1/12, +-8%
https://l2.dropspoil.com/item/2158/recipe-mithril-ring.html mithril ring recipe is 1/9, +-11%

Hey look NCSoft is launching a True hardcore game with True RNG (not Pseudo RNG) where 16% can represent 50 kills and get nothing, let's try it, oh boy, it's 2 hardcore 4 me, bye.

Archived