spell book drop rate

sharkman

31 minutes ago, Djos said:

In fact I think that DW spellbook is "only" selling 2-4kk cause atm people only have few adena. With time prices could go higher.

That's true, and the cut-down version of classic adds to that. Normal F2P classic SB DW price is between 20-40m, depending on inflation.

12 hours ago, Djos said:

In fact I think that DW spellbook is "only" selling 2-4kk cause atm people only have few adena. With time prices could go higher.

RMT will sadly even make it worse, like what happened to retail back in the day. RMT became so commonplace that the price of certain items went up to where no normal/sane person could afford the item without RMT. RMT ruled for years.

Hoping that doesn't become the case here, but the adena drop rates are light enough it may just happen.

you can still kill 100k mobs and get no SB lol... maybe the better option its to buy it... with this rates its like... reach 40.. get your c stuff.. reach 52 get b grade... max level? go get your SB's, FINAL TASK! 

too much x), probably it will be hard indeed cause I'm feeling the pain in farming items with 0.5-1% drop chance lol

Cheers

Archived