Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Hime

GL queues are still not repaired, CL can not log in with the next 4 people for over a week. and you are dealing with event for VIP people. your solution is to add another server for America and Europe to go to the hell. Adding server talons makes confusion and your friends crash by individual servers. who is interested in the future CS and olympics in Europe and goes to a server in the USA where he is not overpowered but to play at 2 o'clock in the morning and in 4-5 they stumbled. why is it so difficult to make a consultation on the server. to offer all vendors aden who still play taxes. restrict fishing if the noobie roach is only for 1 day. server server limit over 10,000 people.
I know servers where it runs without a lag to 15,000 people and there is not even a stupid queue.
but especially that the event is being solved here.
I want to break you off as you are indifferent to people.
and please do not solve this problem by going to "free to play" to "pay to login"

1 hour ago, Glock said:

Are you moving servers to another country or somethings :D bleep 

ncwest games are tied up together with the accounts website. since today is a really big update in aion, i'm guessing this is why they keep the services down for so long.

• Moderators
On 10/25/2018 at 5:59 AM, lEscanor said:

@Hime 

What is happening with the tickets? Why are you taking so long to respond?

Greetings!

Tickets are being responded to in the order they are received. If the volume of tickets received is high, then the response time is longer. Also, if you bump or update your tickets, they will get sent back to the end of the queue, which may result in longer response times. We thus recommend you enter all information you deem important before sending the ticket off. 

Thank you for your patience!

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived