Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 4am PDT / 6 am CDT / 7am EDT / 1200 GMT+1 and ending at approximately 10 am PDT / 12 pm CDT / 1 pm EDT / 1800 GMT+1. Estimated downtime is 6 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Golden Compass Event changes:
  • Event has been extended until 11/21 to allow for players to earn additional Merkios' Marks.
    • Fixed so that Votan will now drop Wind Vitality Tonic instead of Crystal of Determination.
    • Crystal of Determination items can be exchanged for a Wind Vitality Tonic through the Meirin NPC.
    • Removed Accessory Solvent from the rewards list as this item is not available to be used in our version.
    • Added a Mysterious Ancient Herb to drop with a 1/3 chance from all event dungeon monsters.
    • P. Atk. +100%, M. Atk. + 400%, P. Def. +2837, M. Def. + 1785, Speed +7, Vampiric Rage Effect + 5%
    • Crystal of Determination and Accessory Solvent items will be removed on 11/21.
  • Server Transfers are now available!
  • Dragon Shirts have arrived (10/24~11/14)
  • Halloween Store Update (10/24~11/14)

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 4am PDT / 6 am CDT / 7am EDT / 1200 GMT+1 and ending at approximately 10 am PDT / 12 pm CDT / 1 pm EDT / 1800 GMT+1. Estimated downtime is 6 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Golden Compass Event changes:
  • Event has been extended until 11/21 to allow for players to earn additional Merkios' Marks.
    • Fixed so that Votan will now drop Wind Vitality Tonic instead of Crystal of Determination.
    • Crystal of Determination items can be exchanged for a Wind Vitality Tonic through the Meirin NPC.
    • Removed Accessory Solvent from the rewards list as this item is not available to be used in our version.
    • Added a Mysterious Ancient Herb to drop with a 1/3 chance from all event dungeon monsters.
    • P. Atk. +100%, M. Atk. + 400%, P. Def. +2837, M. Def. + 1785, Speed +7, Vampiric Rage Effect + 5%
    • Crystal of Determination and Accessory Solvent items will be removed on 11/21.
  • Server Transfers are now available!
  • Dragon Shirts have arrived (10/24~11/14)
  • Halloween Store Update (10/24~11/14)

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

how much time this herb have?

NCWest started with 5 Lineage servers and now has only 2, why this?
With these purchase events, you will sink more and more. Several players are coming out of play because this game has become too expensive to support and have a decent character. If this continues, we will end up with only one server and soon after Lineage closes.

Hi Hime

With this dragon shirt promotion it did not say what happens to our Shiny elemental Shirts that we paid a lot of money for. In other territories there was a swap over for shiny element shirts to dragon shirts.. what happen with us? i have a +8 shiny elemental shirt that i paid a lot of money for please tell us do we have the same option to trade our shiny elemental shirts for a dragon shirt ?

looking for answers please

10 300 coins for a shirt and 5 enchants,which probably have the enchant chance of 50% or so...then buy 4000 ncoin packs to “fish” for enchants and continue failing enchants.. i feel a lot of $$$ wasted to those fails..

Here we go again! 

@Hime @Juji Hi, thanks for all the info....quick question...is possible to delete some of the rewards like : Scroll: Enchant Armor (R-grade) is really annoying get that kind of reward from a box that we buy with real money :/....in another event likes freya bags...it was cheaper but with more stuff like that...I really get only bad item and lose money. 

Just a comment in order to not lose people with bad rewards :).

Regards and thanks for the effort on this forum.

4 hours ago, Juji said:

1 minute.

I ask politely again @Juji you said you will bring back full drop and adena when bots will be gone...I have trust in xigncode, there are no bots in our servers now...Can you bring back full drops and adena now?(i hope you will not keep ignore my question, our question:ph34r:)

Ps: we dont need a political answer...we need only yes or no..whatever answer suits us. Lets bury this matter pls.

50 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

@Juji there are no bots in our servers now...Can you bring back full drops and adena now?(i hope you will not keep ignore my question, our question:ph34r:)

One could come up with two main reasons why there are no bots in LIVE servers:

• Looped macros
  • LIVE is dead

The latter is the correct answer. If you take a look at classic, all bots moved there. Why? Because LIVE version of L2 is a vegetable that nobody cares about, not even enough to finally disconnect life support for it.

The events like the one coming up after maintenance are actually crowdsourcing funding for maintaining life support, nothing more (yes, a lot more could be extracted from players if there was even a slight interest of getting something out of casual spenders - but NCw is fixated on minmaxing and not maximizing revenue).

Greetings,

The XingCode3 is another big failure!  Many legit players are getting banned for no reason and the real bots and scammers are running free!

Accept the failure and fix the problem before it is too late! 

Across the internet, some people are claiming that is very easy to bypass. That means, it does harm only the good guys. 

Have a nice day or night.

1 hour ago, Eumache said:

the real bots and scammers are running free!

I guess owners with their main pay in one or another way a lot for server usage.

I guess also that things are intended and wanted by developers with designed bottlenecks in game.

For example solo hunting area like Atelia Refinery is mostly occupied 24h by big macro parties so solo player cant do dailies .

Enough to open Party Matching and see things like Refinery all night, Refinery long time, Refinery macro etc.

No need bots, its all  programed to be like this as many other bottlenecks and design flaws.

Add to this that there is no many places to XP or do quests where tank is not required and you get impression that server is dead.

Archived