Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Hime

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • L2 Team
7 minutes ago, L2Junkie said:

Mammon packs are still 30 day items though when opened? is that part of the description right as well? I don't know I haven't opened one yet.

Boxes will not be deleted, but the 30-day timer will count down after you open it.

i cannot think a reasonable person who has +8 and above shiny shirt and will try to make that....now where live server is dies now where the promos are all mostly based on classic , now where prices are overpriced and items extremely rare to enchant..... Gl to whoever tryes to make  , i wont....

What people need to understand is that you don't have to participate in these events, that it's ok to not be able to get the top items right away.. there are plenty of lower rewards / benefits from this event everyone can benefit from like those 30 days runes/talismans and very cheap dragon buf potions (~3mil on Chronos)

Of course it's a pity existing shirt owners are not able to upgrade their shirts this round of events when we all know other regions can do this and my advise is indeed for everyone that has a +7 or better Shiny/Physical/Magical shirt to skip this Dragon Shirt sale untill the upgrade function is added as really why would you have to spend 120+$ for a base shirt that is less good then your existing shirt and to be able to make it a 2nd stage or 3rd stage shirt you would need to spend 1+K$ USD lol, who is really going to be doing that ?

Just keep in mind the obvious only true market targets for this event are those players that currently do NOT have such +7 old shirt as for them getting even a plain +0 Dragon shirt will be a huge upgrade and ignore the rest as that's just Crazy Marketing Hype!!

2949406_0.jpg

Also I would like to point out that it cost me 400+$ to make a +8 Shiny Shirt so being able to buy a premade shirt with almost same stats for 120$ is really not that bad when you think about it..

yes this game has always been very expensive to play since Godess of Destruction so just be aware and note how you're no worse off then before

to clarify there will be only very few top dragon shirts around for a long time and when looking back at the old shirt events how much did it impact you that some ppl had a +10 shirt ?

live goes on folks!

7 minutes ago, Draecke said:

Also I would like to point out that it cost me 400+$ to make a +8 Shiny Shirt so being able to buy a premade shirt with almost same stats for 120$ is really not that bad when you think about it..

yes this game has always been very expensive to play since Godess of Destruction so just be aware and note how you're no worse off then before

to clarify there will be only very few top dragon shirts around for a long time and when looking back at the old shirt events how much did it impact you that some ppl had a +10 shirt ?

live goes on folks!

Dont forget that shiny cost 15 dollars as i remember in l2store and was tradable via gift this is not even tradable exept if you make it radiant . i spend 30 Dollars + to make it +7 so in my eye 120 for a shirt and you dont know if you make it +5 its High Too Much!

7 minutes ago, Knaller said:

Dragon Rind Leather Shirt (Radiant Rind Upgrade) [Level 105!!!!+] (Tradable) , so no option for me to enchant Dragon Shirt (Normal).

did you calculate the cost to make this shirt to "radiant" ?

105 is relative easy, upgrading this shirt is plain silly.

• L2 Team
23 hours ago, Juji said:

I do not think it will be, but I will double-confirm with the Dev team. I am thinking it was a localization issue.

Localization issue, the Dragon's Breath and Mammon Talisman boxes will not be deleted.

30 minutes ago, Juji said:

Localization issue, the Dragon's Breath and Mammon Talisman boxes will not be deleted.

@Juji Could you please look into the issue of 1 single person able to screw an entire server by sabotaging the whole fight by killing the towers players are supposed to protect?

At least please confirm this is not intended and will be fixed in the future.
Bonus points if you can fix so we don't go 2nd month without Gracia (or worse permanently without)

11 hours ago, ChiChele said:

Dont forget that shiny cost 15 dollars as i remember in l2store and was tradable via gift this is not even tradable exept if you make it radiant . i spend 30 Dollars + to make it +7 so in my eye 120 for a shirt and you dont know if you make it +5 its High Too Much!

well sure some ppl were lucky enough to make a +7 or +8 shirt relatively fast & cheap but Korean RNG ftw, most ppl ended up spending alot more then that ;)

ofc best is when you have both options you know: a cheap chance version and an expensive finished good version with no tweaked odds on the chance version to push sales

in Korea the odds are mandatory to be published nowadays so just check their forums/wiki or ask around at places like 4r4m's discord if you wanna know the odds for getting certain items or oe success rates

Hi all,

I totaly have to agree with dreacke on this. Why should it be NC's fault that your greed LvL is to high? they realy should made it able to trade existing shiny / reflect shirts for the new dragon Shirt.

This event is the Cheapest from all shirt event's i saw untill now, there is only reason to cry about the rate's of the needed items to enchant the shirt. From what i see on YouTube the price for SA cry's lvl 7/8 are going down a littel xD.

Its like always if you cant buy it get along with it or wait untill you can. The sad about NC-Soft and the real fail in the system is that you only can get this "TOP Ncoin items" on promotions, that they shoot out without any info for a short time. The right way would be to put this stuff into store for unlimit time so everyone could buy it when he/she is able to. over all i would say it would be a profit for players and NC becouse they would earn more cash.

Anyways for me its like always no cash no time to farm atm so i will stay with +7 pReflect shirt. The players that got the imagination to need the top item will give there $ till they puke. Or finaly move to a good Lawyer.

From my side GL to all becouse on this we are all just Slaves of our own success strive or greed what ever suits you better ;)NC-soft has it easy to tickle you on the spot, the system does the rest

BB

Its like its beyound ncsofts imagination to offer events that dont yied the next greatest thing for the top players... 

This event says, for everyone you can get what top players want to add to thier gear, but you will never be top player because all the other stuff over the years that they already have is only part of it... and without those mediocre parts, everyone should chase end game items...

Its like wtf, make an event for low-mid .. who cares if a whale misses on spending money on an event because they already have the equipment or its subpar.. prolly get more money from the people tha5 need the right equipment at the right price then the retarded system you have in place.

well the part of this event that baffles me is how some ppl react..

many players have been asking for Months for a shirt event, in this update the only shirt event available to us is the dragon shirt version.. so yeah stage1 shirts are now achievable for everyone who didn't had a shirt and always wanted a decent shirt.. for the funzies one can even try to go for a stage 2 shirt but only the really die hards will get a stage 3 but for an insane high cost..

now that all actually makes sense to me as why not, nothing wrong with putting out some highly near unobtianable items just outside our reach as that's how marketing works

the part that's actually missing here is the common sense of our player base that doesn't realize this and thinks they "need to have" or worse they "deserve to have" a stage 3 shirt lol.. if an item is put for sale but will cost you an arm and a leg doesn't mean you should sell your arm & leg people ;)

744-Common_Sense-black_1600x.jpg?v=15218

Archived