Forums

[News] Pumpkinface Curse or Candy Event

Hime

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So in first day of this event multiple players are selling best best d gr weopons meaning that it came from the event box. (Giran server) Whats gonna be after 20 days of such event ;d? Everyone with best d and multiple kk in inventory...hmmm

2 hours ago, Apcy said:

So in first day of this event multiple players are selling best best d gr weopons meaning that it came from the event box. (Giran server) Whats gonna be after 20 days of such event ;d? Everyone with best d and multiple kk in inventory...hmmm

On Aden server, ppl starts to sell C weapon: Sage staff

nothing to complain except for the bots

• L2 Team
2 minutes ago, LoanWolf said:

Does anyone have confirmation if we get the level 3 lingering buff from the candies do you get a gift box when it expires?

No Halloween gift box with Lingering Halloween lvl 3 buff. The Halloween Curse Lv. 3 is the only buff that gives out the Halloween Gift Box when it expires.

The Jack O'Lantern is only claimable once per account and character bound. Be wise with your selection as we are not moving these event items to other characters.

15 hours ago, Hime said:

Hey there, our Customer Support team will be able to look into the request of moving the Jack O' Lantern to the character you originally wanted it to be on.

6 minutes ago, Juji said:

No Halloween gift box with Lingering Halloween lvl 3 buff. The Halloween Curse Lv. 3 is the only buff that gives out the Halloween Gift Box when it expires.

The Jack O'Lantern is only claimable once per account and character bound. Be wise with your selection as we are not moving these event items to other characters.

Oh man! Do you even communicate with your staff at least?

• L2 Team
31 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Oh man! Do you even communicate with your staff at least?

We do. Understandably mistakes happen--It was not clear earlier that the item was once per account, but now that we've clarified that it's important players select the Jack O' Lantern on the character they want to receive the rewards.

1 minute ago, Hime said:

We do. Understandably mistakes happen--It was not clear earlier that the item was once per account, but now that we've clarified that it's important players select the Jack O' Lantern on the character they want to receive the rewards.

This means, the things do not get tested by NCsoft US, and/or very weak communication between US and KR. 

That's why .. rates are in this mess right now. You just throw updates without knowing exactly what they are about and all you can say is "We are waiting for KR Dev's".

Shame!

4 hours ago, Hime said:

To be fair, the NPC was most explicit that the Halloween item was exclusive to one and only one character per account. However, that would mean people have to actually read the quest text.

On 25/10/2018 at 15:20, Hime said:

Nós fazemos. Compreensivelmente os erros acontecem - Não ficou claro antes que o item era uma vez por conta, mas agora que esclarecemos que é importante os jogadores selecionarem o Jack O 'Lantern no personagem que desejam receber as recompensas.

And how will it be done?

I'm not sure what is going on...but the curse buff wore off after lvl 3 and I got no gift on my dwarf DiabolicalDoll. If you could fix this problem that would be great!!! I'm rather frustrated, I did all this work for the buff & nothing to show for it.

On 10/24/2018 at 10:47 PM, Hime said:

Hey there, our Customer Support team will be able to look into the request of moving the Jack O' Lantern to the character you originally wanted it to be on.

hey @Hime, customer support replied saying to me they are not gonna move the Jack O' Lantern to my main character.

you say they will do it, they say they wont.

can you do something about it?

thanks

15 minutes ago, LAOPE said:

hey @Hime, customer support replied saying to me they are not gonna move the Jack O' Lantern to my main character.

you say they will do it, they say they wont.

can you do something about it?

thanks

forgot to add my ticket number

Request #22460821

ty @Hime

Archived