[News] Pumpkinface Curse or Candy Event

Hime

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, DaseM said:

I have two characters lvl 20, I was wrong to take the object and as I can not find a way to transfer it ...

They already said they will not be transferring the pumpkin. See Below

On 10/25/2018 at 10:33 AM, LoanWolf said:

Does anyone have confirmation if we get the level 3 lingering buff from the candies do you get a gift box when it expires?

No Halloween gift box with Lingering Halloween lvl 3 buff. The Halloween Curse Lv. 3 is the only buff that gives out the Halloween Gift Box when it expires.

The Jack O'Lantern is only claimable once per account and character bound. Be wise with your selection as we are not moving these event items to other characters.

On 25. 10. 2018 at 7:38 PM, Juji said:

No Halloween gift box with Lingering Halloween lvl 3 buff. The Halloween Curse Lv. 3 is the only buff that gives out the Halloween Gift Box when it expires.

The Jack O'Lantern is only claimable once per account and character bound. Be wise with your selection as we are not moving these event items to other characters.

And where is the problem? Why can not I delete the character? Wait for three days to completely disappear. In this case, the item also disappears.

Since then, I have no item on any char on this account. So, I do not see the only reason why I could not pick it up again OMG ?!

If not, I'll have to create another new account, set up a character and start a heloween event. I will not buy second VIP so I will be nonstop online. I'll just fish and make an event. And on the first account I will play. So there will be two accounts online, not one. In the evening there is a queue for connecting 600 ppl. When this is done by more people, 1000 ppl will be. Some get mad and leave. When they leave, they will not buy NC coins.

On 26/10/2018 at 16:11, dgsouza said:

Acabo de recibir una EWD pero es intratable.

Si cambio el arma a este personaje y lo enciendo +1, podré intercambiar el arma después de eso, ¿verdad?

they say yes,
but I still do not try

On 25.10.2018 at 3:40 AM, Badboyblue said:

Допоможи мені PLS, я зібрав помилку, зібравши Pumpkinface на інший символ у моєму обліковому записі. Чи є який-небудь спосіб повернути його назад основним символом, я спробував з Dimensional, але це не дозволяє це робити ... Будь-хто може мені допомогти PLSS (повторне використання близько 336 годин :S)

@ Хейм 

its my problem pls help me

I still don't see logic in this event - I mean, the server has issues with queue lines, so much that people stay afk/fishing when they go to work/school/sleep etc. then you have obviously hundreds/thousands of bots, and on top of that there's this event which forces people to stay logged in for extra 4 hours... Just why.

On 10/26/2018 at 3:11 PM, dgsouza said:

I just get a EWD but its untradeble.

If I trade the weapon to this char and enchant it +1, I will be able to trade back the weapon after that, right?

Yup, I did that too. You can still trade weapon after enchant.

You know what would be great?  If the next event doesn't promote people creating more accounts to afk with.

raid boss event
-create a bunch of lvl1's to get the box
-fix, make spawn 12 hours.  Instead, the fix should have been, require the player to hit the boss.  

halloween
-create a bunch of lvl20s to get the box
-accidentally make buff potion reusable

next event?

Will the Lingering Halloween potions/buffs get deleted after the event is over? 
I realize it says on the very buff that they will be, but there were times where it was claimed for some event items that they will be deleted at the end of an event, but they never were. 

20 hours ago, Karcius said:

@Hime @Juji i has lvl 2 buff when i died, so i was waiting for ress when the buff fading to lvl3. Which happens is that i lost the buff and i didnt get any item or box... Whats should i do? 

The event is not over yet. You should hope that the next time you won't be dead.

1 hour ago, Biscuit said:

Many people with WEP TOP D and others with stupid candy. the worst event I've played

I wouldn't mind this disparity if it had some actual point, like if you had to farm hard for it or do some difficult tasks... This even was just "just stay ingame, afk like a fool and cause long queues"

Archived